Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody know what happened between her and Cliona who runs the beauty salon Beautique? Beautique used to be in Kopper in town then all of a sudden Cliona moved it to Little Island (since moved to a few locations) and All About Gorgeous went in? She used always have her on stories and doing things outside work etc too

Reactions: 2
Does anybody know what happened between her and Cliona who runs the beauty salon Beautique? Beautique used to be in Kopper in town then all of a sudden Cliona moved it to Little Island (since moved to a few locations) and All About Gorgeous went in? She used always have her on stories and doing things outside work etc too
I reckon the rent in town was too high for Cliona

Reactions: 3
I reckon the rent in town was too high for Cliona
Cliona is gone years at least 5. She had a grand spot in little island but the traffic getting there from town was awful and the constant road works the the changes to the jack lynch tunnel stopped me from returning to her.

I thought she looked nice going out. But not half a ridey as she though she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I agree on the rent in town but always thought there was more with her and sabrina
The other crowd probably offered more rent and we all know what a user Sabrina is. If you’re no financial use to her it’s bye bye

She is back pontificating in her PJs. It didnt stop her from going out at the weekend and prancing about in front of her phone, did it?
She is deranged. Someone tell her Madeline McCann is not Irish & sadly many children go missing & don’t make the news. I’m not excusing the war here but just sick of her stupid ill informed rants.

Reactions: 8
i clicked saw her start with imagine a child and i just said shut the duck up. i wish she’d loose her phone or be permanently locked out of her account

• Haha
i clicked saw her start with imagine a child and i just said shut the duck up. i wish she’d loose her phone or be permanently locked out of her account
Ah you'll be raging you missed her chicken brrasy and staffing recipe after her rant.
---
The cute video of her kid was leading to an ad for her runners.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm surprised that she hasnt mentioned this

She is fast enough to criticise the government saying that they arent doing enough (while she sits in her pjs and has never even gone to a protest). She is probably out for dinner for her anniversary. She only comes on pontificating when she has nothing better to do.

Reactions: 10

She is fast enough to criticise the government saying that they arent doing enough (while she sits in her pjs and has never even gone to a protest). She is probably out for dinner for her anniversary. She only comes on pontificating when she has nothing better to do.
She commented under a post about this earlier just saying ‘finally’ she was too busy making a vomit inducing reel about how fab Dean is

• Sick
Reactions: 9

She has to wait until someone shares it in easy language she can understand & copy

The hair reel....that if the products have made her shelf we need to know about them. Those products are mainly for damaged and thin hair and one product was for blonde hair. Hardly a helpful reel for a lot of people. I have very thick hair and the last thing I want is more volume. As a hairdresser does she not realise people have different hair types? And most people want one or two shampoos. Who wants 4 different types of shampoos.

Reactions: 5
The non-protester is telling people they should protest instead of just commenting. Ok that makes sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She commented under a post about this earlier just saying ‘finally’ she was too busy making a vomit inducing reel about how fab Dean is
No , how fab dean makes HER feel , it was a pure narcissistic rant . Very telling if you know anything about psychology or selfish wagons

The non-protester is telling people they should protest instead of just commenting. Ok that makes sense!
Says the same woman that comes on ranting in her pjs. Does she understand the definition of the word irony?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.