Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a witch saying her baby has manflu. He isnt even 1 yet.

This is the same woman who tells us every ache, pain and ailment.

Reactions: 17
What kinda clown brings a sick baby to the beach? I know fresh air is good for everyone but he looked miserable the poor fella. Selfish Sabby had to get her walk 😵💫

Reactions: 8
Definitely think the purse strings are being tightened as she eats more at home now. She use to eat out for breakfast lunch and dinner. Oh what an inconvenience that baby is on her the gowl

Reactions: 8
She resents that baby so much. Not a day goes by when she isn’t complaining about him in some way.

Reactions: 10
Another day, another moan about her baby! I know it’s hard when they’re not well but does she have to make everything about herself 🙄

Reactions: 10
Baby sick, doctor says tonsilitis, baby shipped off to Mary so Sabs could get some sleep. Poor baby. 🥹

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Would she ever shut the duck up about the child's sleep pattern. Nobody cares. Small children and babies equals sleep deprivation. She is looking for pity.

So did Deano get any nap today or just stick it out at work and then get home to be sent to Hillbillies? What happened to all the batch cooking yesterday?

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't dream of shipping off my 10yr old so I could have a sleep when their sick let alone my baby, especially to my elderly parents.

Reactions: 11
God almighty she is insufferable. Trying having 3 kids sick one after another last few months, no parents to take them so sleep can be caught up..
Motherhood is hard..

Reactions: 11
convinced more than ever dean is out more than home. why would two adults need a nap when they can simply tag team
spoil your kids raise your grandkids

Reactions: 9
convinced more than ever dean is out more than home. why would two adults need a nap when they can simply tag team
spoil your kids raise your grandkids
They already raised the first child along with the husband. They are in their 70’s now she should be ashamed of herself

Poor little Robin. He gets sick and when he needs his mummy, she leaves him with his grandparents. I don’t know a mother or father in the world that would do that. She clearly is unable to cope with him or look after him

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.