Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shite she has up about her being a good kind person. People have taken advantage of her kindness in the past๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The shite she has up about her being a good kind person. People have taken advantage of her kindness in the past๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚
EVERYTHING is centred around her. If anyone asked me, or any of us here I imagine, what we've learned over the last 2 years I bet we'd say something on the lines of: I try not to be so judgemental. You can have a different opinion to someone else and still be respectful of them because they think differently to you. I've learned to be considerate of people's real fears/worries/concerns over things that I'm not necessarily worried about. I learned that connection is important and the importance of checking in on your friends and making time for each other etc.. Not to take freedom for granted because it can all be taken away so quickly. I've learned that nobody has all the answers and we're all trying to figure life out as we go. So much to consider and she chooses to tell us all that she's learned she's a brilliant person. duck me. Says it all about her. The son didn't even get a look in until someone asked a question about him and she even made that about herself too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That Q&A could be used as an examination piece on how to diagnose a Narcissistic Personality Disorder!

• Haha
How many I and me in the answers particularly the one about her son starting college - way too many to count!!

Reactions: 7
Sons college fees my arse, he did a plc last year & she did a big saga about sending him to university. Not knocking the son, he seems like a nice young man but this one literally canโ€™t stop bigging herself up & lying. The long post about how kind she is, top tip if you have to tell people itโ€™s not real. Actions speak a hell of a lot louder than words & there are reasons she falls out with every Tom dick & Harry around.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine taking offence at someone telling you that you were too kind (not that it EVER happened Iโ€™m sure)!

But even if it did, what type of person would actually take offence to that.

Make it make sense Stubby!
And she had to reflect on it for a few years!! Does she even read her replies before posting??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine taking offence at someone telling you that you were too kind (not that it EVER happened Iโ€™m sure)!

But even if it did, what type of person would actually take offence to that.

Make it make sense Stubby!
This has the same energy as when you're in an interview and they ask what one of your weak points is and you say you're a workaholic. Back handed self compliments all the way for Sabs.

• Haha
isn't that the piece of advice / quote that she ripped off somebody else (sorry can't remember who) and claimed to have always told Aaron this when he was younger. Yet she only just learned a few weeks ago. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
As my nan always says to be a good liar you need a better memory.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
isn't that the piece of advice / quote that she ripped off somebody else (sorry can't remember who) and claimed to have always told Aaron this when he was younger. Yet she only just learned a few weeks ago. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Yeah I believe you could be right

Reactions: 2
It was some actor, i can't remember who now, he said it in a TV interview, it was mentioned here before, perhaps someone else can remember.
Doe she go out of her way to pick the ugliest clothes to show in her AD.
Report report report.

Reactions: 1
Come back to me Grabby when you have paid 6 years of University fees, accommodation and travels expenses without any help. I don't have your disposable income and I don't have a free car.

Reactions: 22
One big long ad!!
And the fab skirt does cling๐Ÿ˜ณ
Clings everywhere. Sheโ€™s piled on the pounds.

Has she been fired from Amari? Sheโ€™s all over Samui like a dog with mange.
And what was that rubbish about wishing she was a car sales person. She is a flipping car salesperson for MSLโ€ฆno???? ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿคจ

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lads sheโ€™s too kindโ€ฆ. So in other ones sheโ€™s the furthest thing from kind

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.