Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they have seen each other since long before the baby was born. Same with the other dose Sandra in the City, they dine even mention each other now.
Sabby no mates, I assume they're limbs mates shes out with tonight, God love them.
She tagged the one who booked her expedition to Tenerife, is that her sister in law ?

Reactions: 4
All those outfits were horrendous. She needs a serious course on how to dress herself.

Reactions: 3
Not one of those outfits actually fitted her properly, she seems to be the “if I wear a size too small I’m that size” type of person. She should absolutely have sized up in everything.

Reactions: 6
They did in their fcuk ask about those dresses. Maybe they asked the shop to they come in sizes that fit.
A blatant undeclared ad.

Those trousers look like old skool wide leg trakkie bottoms….and because Sabby has zero style she wore them with heels 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
The scam account looks less like a scam account than her own one with all the flogging she does 🤣

• Haha
She’s actually wwwwwweeeeeaaaakkkkkk that there’s a fake Insta account with her tragic pictures

• Haha
Just watched yesterdays stories. There was more behind that rant than a fake page. It’s a fake page Sabby. Block it. NEXT.
What she was really doing was getting a dig in at this thread. For a second I thought she was going to turn in to her non practicing legal eagle, barefoot and pregnant former BFF Sandy.
What amazes me is Sabby thinks she holier than thou, yet what about all her undisclosed ads for blossom tree, pure shite boutique, amari, samui...the list is endless. Not to mention her passive aggressive and aggressive aggressive rants. Would love to see if her nemesis Lindsay/ girl in the paper has anything to say.

Reactions: 7
Did we all enjoy her painfully trying to link some rando fake account to the fact that she has many a thread on Tattle?
Not going to wash Sabs. What people say about you here only stings because it’s true - there’s nothing fake of fraudulent about this thread, it’s actually far more authentic than your actual page 💅🏻

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.