Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
How has putting a product on your armpits to stop the old body odour somehow become an aspirational event? The world has gone mad. Throw a Mitchum roll-on into your Dunnes trolley and get on with your life. Bunch of pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Doesn't it say so much about her that she repeatedly sets up her phone, opens camera and hits record and then just eats her food as if people are going to enjoy watching this spectacle. I genuinely struggle to see the motivation & pay off for this kind of behaviour. It's attention-seeking, it's narcissistic, it's extremely rude to the poor-bastard boyfriend and the staff, it's bad manners and it's vile to witness.

This same woman put on her school teacher glasses not 24 hours ago to wag her finger and give out to us naughty, silly women for messaging her (to me well meaning) suggestions about her health. She scolded us and told us it was "weird" and how she isn't the type of person to share such personal details on Instagram.

Which is it Sabrina? Your followers are out of order for responding to your regular stories about your health but you sharing yourself sucking off a steak sandwich and dribbling cheese down your chin is ok? Yes, it's everyone else that's weird ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 28

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I saw in one of her replies she addresses the fact that spending is at an all time high at the moment and that people are going to get a land come winter. And that she's really worried about this. Is she for fucking real? She is the most full of shite, disingenuous person saying that.

She's driving about 60k worth of a car, wears Jimmy Choo and Louboutin shoes, wears €180 jumpers, buys endlessly and needlessly, works with brands as a sales person for overpriced fast fashion to WOMEN so feel the need to have these highly sought after items i.e. treat yoself mentality, eats out numerous times a week, gets takeaway coffees every day, foods shops in M&S.

And she's worried about winter. Get to fuck, Sabby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I’m a rare poster but long-time fan of Tattle.

I’m pretty sure I passed Sabby’s white Merc on the road yesterday, she was heading west & I was heading to the city. The car really stands out, it’s fab. Honestly, all I felt was jealous as I trundled along in my clapped-out diesel banger after paying E1.99/litre to fill up the tank for our day out.

It must be some feeling to get handed a car for nothing. Just think for a second how that must feel …. Someone hands you a brand-new Merc for absolutely nothing. Actually, better than nothing, they probably pay you to be seen in it.

Then I saw her collab with Albany in Skibb. I live and work nearby & can assure you for all the times I’ve done business there I’ve never been treated like anyone’s “soul sister”. Never ever ever ever again will I step inside their door. I’m so cross.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Frogstomper

Latest social blade stats…Sabby is dying a slow and painful death ☠
It's almost like people don't want to watch someone 'buy' their 5325th pair of overpriced runners from Pure Boutique, stuffing their face with the grace of a toddler and driving in their free Merc. Inflation is killing everyone except Sabs who gets things she doesn't need for free. She's not relatable in the slightest and about as likeable as Joanne Larby.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Come back to me Grabby when you have paid 6 years of University fees, accommodation and travels expenses without any help. I don't have your disposable income and I don't have a free car.

Reactions: 22

Foxydoxy

Sabby is obviously selling all the clothes that are gone too small for her, lets call a spade a spade here now lads!!
I wont be buying them cause I am not super dooper tiddly winks extra small in size!!

Shame on you Sabrina for selling clothes you didn't pay for in the first place, shame on you!!!

why don't you donate them to druggies and the junkies you so lovely spoke about while you had covid, its so vulgar what you are doing.
I am embarrassed for you

• Heart
Reactions: 20

curiouserandcuriouser2022

People, I’ll spare you the excitement of looking at this for yourselves: Sabby has posted a story of herself in bed humming the theme to Glenroe, with Limbs just off camera also humming along and filling in the melody when she stops. Do drugs cause this type of carry on?! I’m feeling embarrassed on her behalf! I get the impression it’s meant to be cute….but no, it’s just cringeworthy.

• Haha
  • Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
The shite she has up about her being a good kind person. People have taken advantage of her kindness in the past🙈😂
EVERYTHING is centred around her. If anyone asked me, or any of us here I imagine, what we've learned over the last 2 years I bet we'd say something on the lines of: I try not to be so judgemental. You can have a different opinion to someone else and still be respectful of them because they think differently to you. I've learned to be considerate of people's real fears/worries/concerns over things that I'm not necessarily worried about. I learned that connection is important and the importance of checking in on your friends and making time for each other etc.. Not to take freedom for granted because it can all be taken away so quickly. I've learned that nobody has all the answers and we're all trying to figure life out as we go. So much to consider and she chooses to tell us all that she's learned she's a brilliant person. Fuck me. Says it all about her. The son didn't even get a look in until someone asked a question about him and she even made that about herself too.

• Heart

KikiDee2121

Also she is a bug fat liar, needs more wardrobe space. She made one whole room into a wardrobe, the room she sleeps in has a wardrobe and surely her kid doesn't have many clothes at home. She wanted everyone to know limbs is moving in.
There’s 2 of them in the house, just throw some clothes in the spare room! Your man can’t need much space…sure his wardrobe must only consist of a few single gloves 😂

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Sons college fees my arse, he did a plc last year & she did a big saga about sending him to university. Not knocking the son, he seems like a nice young man but this one literally can’t stop bigging herself up & lying. The long post about how kind she is, top tip if you have to tell people it’s not real. Actions speak a hell of a lot louder than words & there are reasons she falls out with every Tom dick & Harry around.

• Heart

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
Any recommendations for a good divorce solicitor in cork? Asking for a friend 😉
Rachel O'Toole - brilliant, sound woman and knows what she is doing, she will not ignore your calls/emails, loose your paperwork, lie to you, fu*k up your case etc...... get my drift??

• Wow
Reactions: 19

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it rank that she has a little lamp with a fabric shade sitting on the back of her jacks? All the poo air is going to cling to that fabric, how will she clean it? Maybe it’s just me but lamps are not made to sit on a toilet cistern.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Can anyone explain how you could sit across from your adult partner and watch them recording themselves stuffing their face in a busy restaurant? My hubby would be out the door before I pressed record!!!

Reactions: 18