Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads, who mentioned the blinds the other day ? Grabby made reference to them in her stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I take it thats Limbs with the Turkey teeth in the photo frame as she's showing yet more skincare ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah lads, who mentioned the blinds the other day ? Grabby made reference to them in her stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I take it thats Limbs with the Turkey teeth in the photo frame as she's showing yet more skincare ?
Omg came on to say the same. I thought she loved waking up to natural sunlight through her cheesecloth curtains though. Why can't she go to homestore and more any buy curtains like the rest of us, why have to get someone in to do them.
Limbs is quite handsome and looks much younger than her. , the poor fecker.

Reactions: 11

Ah stop, that was me…guilty as charged. I just remember the hoo haa around colour and textures and fabrics etc and then nothing cos the place she was tagging didn’t fall for it🤣🤣

I’m blocked so will have to wait for WAI 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5

She’s as bad as her bff Sandra with the 2 cups on the table!! Relationship goals right there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So, shes not driving her free merc again. She just gets chauffeured around in it.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she did or she wouldn’t have been given the car. I just think she is one of these silly women who defer to the man for everything & believes he should drive. It’s so cringe.
She's a poor damsel in distress, she can't even change her own bed clothes, clean her house, maintain her garden.. I could go on.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she did or she wouldn’t have been given the car. I just think she is one of these silly women who defer to the man for everything & believes he should drive. It’s so cringe.
Pink and blue jobs she used to call them when she was with Alan

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.