Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she has legs like my 79 year old mother.
Not her best feature.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She dresses for how she thinks she looks.

I see the baby’s face is trying to escape from her knees again 😂

Reactions: 6
So shes gifted a free merc and limbs drives it most of the time. How does that work MSL Cork Mercedes????
I wonder what is own car is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WTF 😬 Also she only ever shows the car when he’s driving it. Has she lost her drivers license?

So shes gifted a free merc and limbs drives it most of the time. How does that work MSL Cork Mercedes????
I wonder what is own car is.
@Skinner you took the words right out of my mouth. I’d be pissed if I were MSL. She only shows the car when he’s driving it. But sher we all know the GM is MSL doesn’t give two shits….

Attachments

Reactions: 1
A bit old fashioned imo letting the man always drive but I guess she couldn’t take cringey selfies otherwise 🙄

She was driving a few weeks ago I think, was it midweek she met the friend with the dogs on the beach.

Reactions: 1
In fairness she’s probably so so exhausted from working so so hard all week, to drive at the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you mean the fella with the hurley that's not limbs. He owns the horse box coffee place

• Haha
He owns the horse box where she got her coffee. He's married with children. Definitely not limbs

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.