Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor thing actually thinks she's a model? The mortification of asking your partner to video you looking like a tool at the beach of a Sunday morning. Jesus Sabby, who do you think actually cares?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The poor thing actually thinks she's a model? The mortification of asking your partner to video you looking like a tool at the beach of a Sunday morning. Jesus Sabby, who do you think actually cares?
My husband would tell me fairly quick to give my head a wobble and cop on

Reactions: 7
She tagged every item of clothing and jewellery she is wearing to its totally another undeclared ad. Why else would you wear those baycity rollers jeans.
Also, gets a free merc for limbs to drive jer round in every weekend, how does that work.

Reactions: 7
Is she completely off her tits in today’s stories. Oh and this is an advertisement
Absolutely an ad. I report her every time she mentions any of those boutiques or the Olivia place.
What is she shiting on about tonight. Still going on about covid and how hard she works, the hardest working person in Ireland.
Oh, and Princess Ann called, she wants her cardigan back.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm so so busy today.......then shows us around her garden thst we've seen almost as many times as her living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm so so busy today.......then shows us around her garden thst we've seen almost as many times as her living room.
The garden with the shite patio area and shed that needs to be replaced. I can’t take any of that fergal the fern bullshit.

Any word on when Kopper is shutting its doors?

Reactions: 4
The garden with the shite patio area and shed that needs to be replaced. I can’t take any of that fergal the fern bullshit.

Any word on when Kopper is shutting its doors?
You'd think she had an acre of lawn and borders/shrubbery to beat the band the way she goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is the wandering around that estate an ad or what. She hardly went there and filmed all that that out of the goodness of her heart, especially with her being so so busy today.
I don't understand her content at all. Does she do it as a hobby, for no payment. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.