Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes on and on how stressed she is that she has no time etc. and yet she has plenty of time to be faffing around a boutique in god awful clothes! This has to be an ad or at the very least a collab.

Reactions: 13
She makes those clothes in the Samui place which cost hundreds look like she’s trying on in a bad charity shop or the Penny’s sale rail. Zero style 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The T-shirt’s are “boxty” and it’s the second time recently I have heard her saying something is a wardrobe “stable”🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And all those products she just mentioned from tan’s to foundations and lip gloss…and she still looks like the cat vomitEd on top of her 🐈🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God… she really needs to learn to dress for her shape this is not body shaming.. we all come in different shapes and sizes none are better than the other but you dress to accentuate your best features… .. and she gets paid for this!!!

Reactions: 6
Sons college fees my arse, he did a plc last year & she did a big saga about sending him to university. Not knocking the son, he seems like a nice young man but this one literally can’t stop bigging herself up & lying. The long post about how kind she is, top tip if you have to tell people it’s not real. Actions speak a hell of a lot louder than words & there are reasons she falls out with every Tom dick & Harry around.
Kind my arse....she didn't even give 10% off for Black Friday

Chunky but funky 😝😝😝😝😊😊😝😝👏👏👏👏 where her knees go 🤔🤔🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I like Samui, don't get me wrong and I know Clodagh who owns it and is a lovely hard working lady...but seriously is that black skirt meant to have those puckers on the side, is it bad stitching or simply a feature of the skirt??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kind my arse....she didn't even give 10% off for Black Friday

I like Samui, don't get me wrong and I know Clodagh who owns it and is a lovely hard working lady...but seriously is that black skirt meant to have those puckers on the side, is it bad stitching or simply a feature of the skirt??
There’s nothing wrong with the skirt it’s just about 3 sizes too small for her. She wears an xxxs in everything even in things that have absolutely no ‘give’… no one can see the size tag on your clothes sabby, they can only see how BADLY they fit. E.g I could squeeze my backside into a stretchy size 10 dress, it doesn’t make me look like a size 10 though does it??! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Sabby is in denial as far as her weight gain is concerned. Maybe all the pills have bloated her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.