Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely an ad. I report her every time she mentions any of those boutiques or the Olivia place.
What is she shiting on about tonight. Still going on about covid and how hard she works, the hardest working person in Ireland.
Oh, and Princess Ann called, she wants her cardigan back.
Just catching up on her rubbish stories now.
The absolute trash she talks … blaming covid for everything from her migraines to her not working out. Sabby’s bad health and weight gain is entirely down to her poor diet and reliance on alcohol.m, not to mention the other stuff she’s allegedly fond of. Does she really think we want to know she’s a leaky lady and works out without a bra? The answer is ‘no’.

She told us a few weeks ago she was going driving the all electric car so not sure why she’s saying she doesn’t know how much she can show us.

Her follower numbers have been stagnant for months. When did she hit the 100k…it was before Xmas. She’s gained less than 2,500 followers in almost 5 months.

Like a lot of the Huns, the struggle for content is real, they have no USP…the game is up.

Reactions: 15
No "sp" on the hydrafacial assume she's not paying, they are not cheap
Of course she’s not paying for the hydra facial in her own salon. That should have been tagged #sp or #gifted.
If she paid for it ‘with her own money’ we would all know.
How is she getting away with this blatant lack of transparency.

Reactions: 6
They are a business renting a space in her salon so she def didn’t pay for it but she should be putting gifted as she’s promoting another business by getting a free treatment. Its funny how she doesn’t go to them for anything else. She obviously doesn’t rate them seen as she goes to another beauty salon to get her nails and everything else done.

Reactions: 6
She needs a load of IPL treatments for all that pigmentation on her face. Probably waiting for them to be #gifted too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The skin pigmentation I’m seeing on a few huns. My sister I law is suffering the same. That indicates an immune deficiency. Something is going on with people. Lots of skin problems, grey pallor, they all look like they have aged considerably. She needs a total detox as her body is struggling.

Reactions: 4
The hardest working hairdresser in Ireland is off getting herself a pedicure. On a Saturday. Of a bank holiday weekend, one would think the salon would be flat out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was heading away for the night and fannying around last Saturday so the place must be dead.

There must not be any mannequin heads that need their roots done today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m off to get me hair done later in Corks actual premier hairdressers and the owner will be there working flat out all day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't got my hair don't in years and I rang a hairdresser here in cork and they can't fit me until until the end of may because they are so busy with communion and weddings. Maybe that's not the cliental kopper are going for.

Reactions: 3
Report report report. One undeclared ad after another.
Who goes in to try on clothes with a full face of make up on. Wouldn’t you be afraid od it transferring onto them when changing
My God, not a stitch of that clothing looked good on her. Her legs were chunky before but now 🙈 and as for her 🍑
You can tell she's not happy with the way they look on her.

Reactions: 11
I am not trying to body shame at all but christ she is huge compared to what she was. I remember seeing her a few years ago when with alan and couldn't get over how tiny she was. Her arse in those dresses is giving serious Kim K vibes

Reactions: 10
I saw her hair wife was at Ed in Cork last night and no meet up….🤔
I don't think they have seen each other since long before the baby was born. Same with the other dose Sandra in the City, they dine even mention each other now.
Sabby no mates, I assume they're limbs mates shes out with tonight, God love them.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.