Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Shirley married to her kids father?
Ya she was.honestly,the husband was and is one of the nicest people out there hes a fine thing as well.I just dont know what she sees in the new boyfriend hes one ignorant prick.i just cannot see the attraction there with anything to do with him.its in the top ten of the mysteries of the world...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ya she was.honestly,the husband was and is one of the nicest people out there hes a fine thing as well.I just dont know what she sees in the new boyfriend hes one ignorant prick.i just cannot see the attraction there with anything to do with him.its in the top ten of the mysteries of the world...
Wasnt there something to do with her ex and a paternity test??.

Reactions: 1
Well I have seen the father of the kids at the school and I agree he is handsome and do you really have the ask what she sees in the current partner๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿข ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate to say it but for someone so conniving and manipulative, you would wonder if she and her partner did actually play a hand in the baby swap??
I mean it is a coincidence that something like that would happen to her considering her track record for false claims.

I know it sounds awful but is this a depth she would sink to or just a terrible mistake by the hospital?

Reactions: 9
Was she taking a dig at Tricias sister with the wax melt thing?

Reactions: 1
And an old one at that.... yawn ๐Ÿ˜ด
[/QUOTE]
Trying to pass old content as new... thereโ€™s a phrase that comes to mind... mutton dressed as lamb...

โ€œSupermomโ€??? Supermom what???supermom For beating up your first born so bad around that he disowned you ... Jesus there isnโ€™t a title in the world for you Tess... supermom beating the least you could possibly deserve

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I hate to say it but for someone so conniving and manipulative, you would wonder if she and her partner did actually play a hand in the baby swap??
I mean it is a coincidence that something like that would happen to her considering her track record for false claims.

I know it sounds awful but is this a depth she would sink to or just a terrible mistake by the hospital?
Both Teresa and her husband sued the hospital

Reactions: 3
Just discovered this thread...๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Does the mother of 8 ever do fun stuff with her kids, like did she take the younger ones to see Santa ( a socially distant one ) or go to see Christmas lights anywhere ? All the instagrabbers are flat out sharing their kids doing Christmas stuff.

Reactions: 8
Just discovered this thread...๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Does the mother of 8 ever do fun stuff with her kids, like did she take the younger ones to see Santa ( a socially distant one ) or go to see Christmas lights anywhere ? All the instagrabbers are flat out sharing their kids doing Christmas stuff.
Welcome ๐Ÿ˜only with that ๐Ÿคกshes with..the kids are only money makers for her,its about as fun as been with her as a dose of covid.Teresa cares and only puts teresa first...then colm then herself again,so on and so forth.to put it mildly she doesn't give a duck about her kids.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.