Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ what's your problem..... Did Santa not come?
Nothing to do with that, setting them up right takes time and then to do a recap, its Christmas night, loads of threads are @ 1100, this thread is slow so was no race on it and im sure mods are enjoying their evening too and wont be locking threads tonight. I wasn't being smart and im a realist, i don't believe instagrammers and i dont believe in Santa either 🎅

In her dreams. Looks like she had a really shirty day yesterday.
I had to laugh, she's dresses up on stupid days of the year and on Christmas Day she's complaining about others online dressing up and it bothers her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to laugh, she's dresses up on stupid days of the year and on Christmas Day she's complaining about others online dressing up and it bothers her.
crappy day I meant to say lol. She's just jealous seeing all the happy families.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.