Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pics of her 8 kids she should have up instead of that yoke!
Probably wont be seen with her could you blame them after her constant naked pics for the world to see

šŸ˜†šŸ˜† I went to school with him so heā€™s either 42 or 43
He has aged 10 years in the last year, says a lot really about how his life is now heā€™s shacked up with SuperBum. He was also a lot more muscular than he is now these days he looks like a heroin addict.

Sure the older boys donā€™t talk to her now.

Sheā€™s only posting those old posts hoping heā€™ll cook the dinner Xmas day. Sheā€™s desperate. šŸ˜‚
Who's kitchen will be wrecked this year ? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
Probably wont be seen with her could you blame them after her constant naked pics for the world to see

Who's kitchen will be wrecked this year ? šŸ¤”
Iā€™d say it will depend if he sees anna and the child or not. Tess is very insecure. Throws tantrums if she doesnā€™t get her demands met so expect fireworks again this year as he is obviously bored AF with her.

Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="Low&behold, post: 3262977, member: 98224"

Sure the older boys donā€™t talk to her now

how many children actually ā€˜liveā€™ with her? 6? If the 2 older ones donā€™t....

Reactions: 3
[QUOTE="Low&behold, post: 3262977, member: 98224"

Sure the older boys donā€™t talk to her now

how many children actually ā€˜liveā€™ with her? 6? If the 2 older ones donā€™t....
None of them ā€œliveā€ with her they live with their father. She currently has regular access to the younger 4 but often doesnā€™t collect them and or leaves them with the oldest girl.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So I just discovered this tread after her little rant a few days back. Classy by the way, not! Thanks for the heads up Tess!! Ohh my good God. What a vile woman. Iā€™d have loved to have sat down with a glass of wine and read through it all but you know, Iā€™ve children to mind. Times not my own anymore. Supermom my arse. I actually got quiet upset reading through all the comments. How does she live with herself. Those poor poor children. How are they still with her? Are SW not doing their job?? Iā€™ve seen cases where children were put into care for less. How is she getting away with it. Itā€™s so madding.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I said

I said the same...withered, if you go back through his photos in 2018 when the baby was born and he was with Anna he looks 15 years younger.I know he's clean shaven back then but its actually like looking at a different man now.
He was a fine looking man back then,decent looking.but jesus....hes in bad nick now,weather beaten face up on him,hes like an old man..

Sheā€™s actually transgender, and rough as duck. Committed fraud too
Exaclty,shes like her in more ways than looks.always begging and a pity part.

So I just discovered this tread after her little rant a few days back. Classy by the way, not! Thanks for the heads up Tess!! Ohh my good God. What a vile woman. Iā€™d have loved to have sat down with a glass of wine and read through it all but you know, Iā€™ve children to mind. Times not my own anymore. Supermom my arse. I actually got quiet upset reading through all the comments. How does she live with herself. Those poor poor children. How are they still with her? Are SW not doing their job?? Iā€™ve seen cases where children were put into care for less. How is she getting away with it. Itā€™s so madding.
She gets away with it because she has her kids programmed to believe that they will be separated if they are removed from her care..she is a prime example of a toxic narcissistic parent.its madding and saddening in equal measures how a parent can treat their own kids like she does.she has humiliated them on a public platform,called them vile names and shown no remorse.worst part is she has "fan"that tell her great she is or "it's only jealously hun"šŸ˜‚or how we all need a good ride. šŸ¤¢clearly cant be such a great one shes getting herself as she is still a miserable jealous witch.šŸ˜‚anyway. Welcome to tattlešŸ„°

How old is he? Early 50s?
Love it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚I'd say his soul just left his body when he read that comment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How come she hasn't copped on that the only reason she has followers is due to the car crash that is her life. No pun intended.

• Haha
How come she hasn't copped on that the only reason she has followers is due to the car crash that is her life. No pun intended.
Some of us think sheā€™s a style icon, mother of the year and herself and Colm are Mitchelstownā€™s/Fermoy Posh and Becks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Supermom #3 is super bad, will xmas come this year? who's cooking dinner, she thinks colm's a winner, d poor kids will surely be starved!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
*superbum sits in her slum waiting for her SVP vouchers to come*

Simply put,she is too thick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread title should just be - ā€œTeresa McGrath, not worth the time thinking of a titleā€

Sheā€™s boring af and the only content she has is to stick up a few quotes and a random pic of herself and colm just to prove that they are ā€œall loved upā€ šŸ™„šŸ„±

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.