Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, they were working on a school in a village close to Mitchelstown.
Kildorrery school

It's a massive fact,I'm glad that something else can confirm this.she did vile things to them.she should be ashamed of herself for what she did.they were a lovely couple who's kids came first.

B
Big time.and any new people can just search the names to see the court case for stealing 14,000 from that vulnerable man who asked for their help on how to use his ATM card..considering we are all liars in here..

👏👏👏👏👏his dogs were treated better than how he treated anna..
They never paid a penny of it back Marcus father footed the bill. FACT

The resemblance between him and Tess was uncanny.he couldn’t stand her and her drama.
They were nothing alike

The little family run business in mitchelstown??jesus christ,that's some neck!!🦒whatever about a big company but they didnt make the bike only sold it.

Poor woman is right.very sad god rest her soul.
The only one person who claimed from her moms death was the dad it was also him that tried to sue the local shop. 1 or 2 got handouts from the dad but it was down to favouritism. FACT

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Kildorrery school

They never paid a penny of it back Marcus father footed the bill. FACT

They were nothing alike

The only one person who claimed from her moms death was the dad it was also him that tried to sue the local shop. 1 or 2 got handouts from the dad but it was down to favouritism. FACT
Sue the local shop😲😲bleeping hell!!alot of favouritism there,and done on purpose to.case rifts and fighting between themselves.he was a bully nothing short of it.
Marcus dad paid it,I thought as much.they probably bleed his poor brother dry as well when he got the 3 million settlement. Brian was a gas man,decent and good hearted,she could have learned alot from him!

I love how teresa is here giving out advice,we are not all as thick as a Smith's tit as you,you need to take you're own advice babes,you haven't discovered fire or electricity 🙄🙄most people know drinking and driving dont mix you twit.shes some god help us.

That’s not saying much!
No it's not, true for ya.as much as they tried to destroy her,I hope to God she realises now she had a lucky escape from them creeps.and that she is a stunningly beautiful lady,who is a fantastic mother.teresa gave her a terrible time,befriended her and stole her partner she is rotted to the core and the badness is seeping out through her like poison.it must be like when two addicts or narcissists meet,they are others enabler.it was a perfect match and faith alright,they could finally unleash the beast within,and let the masks slip.i hope they never have a days good luck for the trauma of what they put her through and what they did to other.

Was sacked from sw thank god cos she fleeced them with money huge court case pending and spoke and joked about her clients weight and “the cut of em” very publicly. FACT
Was that the drink driving court case or is there another looming?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I love how teresa is here giving out advice,we are not all as thick as a Smith's tit as you,you need to take you're own advice babes,you haven't discovered fire or electricity 🙄🙄most people know drinking and driving dont mix you twit.shes some god help us.

No it's not, true for ya.as much as they tried to destroy her,I hope to God she realises now she had a lucky escape from them creeps.and that she is a stunningly beautiful lady,who is a fantastic mother.teresa gave her a terrible time,befriended her and stole her partner she is rotted to the core and the badness is seeping out through her like poison.it must be like when two addicts or narcissists meet,they are others enabler.it was a perfect match and faith alright,they could finally unleash the beast within,and let the masks slip.i hope they never have a days good luck for the trauma of what they put her through and what they did to other.

Was that the drink driving court case or is there another looming?
another one looming in January if I am right!

Sue the local shop😲😲bleeping hell!!alot of favouritism there,and done on purpose to.case rifts and fighting between themselves.he was a bully nothing short of it.
Marcus dad paid it,I thought as much.they probably bleed his poor brother dry as well when he got the 3 million settlement. Brian was a gas man,decent and good hearted,she could have learned alot from him!
Speaking of false claims... she fell and broke her arm , her sister Shirley backed up her claim saying she witnessed it (she didn’t) the 2 fell out and Shirley tried ringing the investigate team to tell them Teresa’s claim was fall. People think there friends I think with Shirley it’s keep your friends close. Another 1 with loose elastic. FACT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Speaking of false claims... she fell and broke her arm , her sister Shirley backed up her claim saying she witnessed it (she didn’t) the 2 fell out and Shirley tried ringing the investigate team to tell them Teresa’s claim was fall. People think there friends I think with Shirley it’s keep your friends close. Another 1 with loose elastic. FACT
I remember they had a big fall out.that elastic is thread bare..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was Shirley married to her kids father?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.