Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads 😂😂 She was only freaked off her head on her story and she trying to hide it with her really bad sense of humour...🙄
My first thought was drunk or high 😳
She is extremely manic and 100% affected by what’s on here. Tess saying she only found Tattle this week is like saying she is a loving parent 😆 Blatant Lie
She’s trying to act like it’s not an issue as she’s gained followers on the back of her ridiculous rant stupidly adding it to her highlight
but it’s so obviously one sided 😂
She left out how concerned we are for the welfare of her kids, how we know her behaviours and the life and lies she continues to live....the more people knowing her chequered history will definitely not make them sympathetic to her.
Tess is on a self made slippery slope...
She knows we are all watching and she can’t back track
Can’t wait to see the huge feast Creepy is preparing, the North Face gear, the Nintendo switches and hoverboards that she tried to convince us shes getting the kids.

Last year she didn’t even try see them kids on Christmas Day never mind buy them presents. She smashed up her house and made another public disgrace of herself in Colms estate because she didn’t get invited to dinner 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She is extremely manic and 100% affected by what’s on here. Tess saying she only found Tattle this week is like saying she is a loving parent 😆 Blatant Lie
She’s trying to act like it’s not an issue as she’s gained followers on the back of her ridiculous rant stupidly adding it to her highlight
She left out how concerned we are for the welfare of her kids, how we know her behaviours and the life and lies she continues to live....the more people knowing her chequered history will definitely not make them sympathetic to her.
Can’t wait to see the huge feast Creepy is preparing, the North Face gear, the Nintendo switches and hoverboards that she tried to convince us shes getting the kids.

Last year she didn’t even try see them kids on Christmas Day never mind buy them presents. She smashed up her house and made another public disgrace of herself in Colms estate because she didn’t get invited to dinner 😭😭
She smashed up her house last Xmas day? Bloody hell

• Wow
Reactions: 6

How had this vile person even got super in front of mum! Why do people follow her? Why does she get free items sent to her granted I don’t think as much shite as other! Why would any hairdressers or beauticians have her as B/A?? So many questions I just don’t get it.. she is horrible.

Reactions: 5
She has ZERO content, she’s trying to make a joke out of this thread now just to let on that it hasn’t got to her but you can see she is raging over it 🤣 wonder has colm his turkey bought for the big family Christmas dinner that he is apparently making for them 🤣🙄 I would no one of his family members and they were saying he will be going to theirs for Christmas dinner and then out to see his son so I don’t know where he is going to fit in the time to make a Christmas dinner for Miss Hannigan and her 8 kids..
Mrs Hannigan 😂 This should be her new insta name and definitely her next thread title must have Mrs Hannigan in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Teresa is too much of a lazy bleep to work,she can laugh about this page and say what she wants but shes dirt.its not a case of good girl gone bad,its a case of bad bleep got worse...I've never followed her because she is well below my station, wouldnt mix with the likes of her. And no,her life isnt interesting or I'm not jealous, but like so many of us here,we will expose the real Teresa for what she is.thing is we could easily go up a notch with what we all know..shes rattled,any new readers and fans of tess here go back to the very start of these threads.does anybody ever remember the interview with pat kenny I think it was years ago when the babies where swapped,it sticks with me until now how her father got "physically sick on the steps of the hospital"

K

I'm glad somebody was able to confirm this as well.😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They wouldnt want to wander too far from the bowl if colm is cooking..cut of that food.its like a visual representation of her state of mind..

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wasn't colm not allowed bring her to his sisters last year for xmas dinner, sure he came home with a cold plate with tinfoil. That's the reason for the broken plates she smashed last year with temper after not been allowed to her own cousins house for dinner..
Is Teresa related to Colm? Or is his sister married to a cousin of hers?

Reactions: 2
Is Teresa related to Colm? Or is his sister married to a cousin of hers?
Her first cousin is married to colms sister Tina. I dont know much about her but she seems a very very lovely person.isn't that what Teresa said when she first started that colm was her cousin..she left out the his sister is married to her cousin part.she has a cousin who owns a gym in fermoy as well.

She’s that already the kids will grow up and make there own mind up!!
I dont know how shes under the illusion that people follow her because they like her🤔🤔she's never had a friend because she does what she does best and uses them all,even those friends who bothered with her when she got insta famous(which lests face it,she didnt get insta famous)got badly stung by her again.and anybody that follows her or supports her carry on telling her how great she is,can only have the same mentality and respects for people and the law like she does...the kids I honestly dont know how they will cope with all the baggage she has landed on there tiny shoulders.what they have had to endure,see and listen to in the short lifes they have had.

Last edited:
She's going to end up a very lonely woman.

Well if she doesn't change her driving while drunk habits she might not get time to be lonely.

My only hope for any drink driving / drug driving scum is that when they take themselves out that they don't cause any other injuries

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well if she doesn't change her driving while drunk habits she might not get time to be lonely.

My only hope for any drink driving / drug driving scum is that when they take themselves out that they don't cause any other injuries
They think they are above the law,and can outsmart the gardai. It's always the drink drivers and drug users that bad mouth gardai,end of the day they are the very same people that will call them if they need them for anything..

am i thinking of the right person, did he die in a work accident?
Her brother died in August 2019 in a horrible tragic accident and left a fabulous wife and 3 adorable young children whom he adored and 2 are very high depency and she was not allowed to visit him in hospital or go anywhere eat his funeral. She did several horrible things to Brian. FACT

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Do her kids all have same dad ?
Yep, they're all from the same dad, her now ex husband. I think it was their cunning plan to have lots of kids to maximise their entitlement to benefits. The 2 of them were scammers together from what I can make out.

Reactions: 5
Her brother died in August 2019 in a horrible tragic accident and left a fabulous wife and 3 adorable young children whom he adored and 2 are very high depency and she was not allowed to visit him in hospital or go anywhere eat his funeral. She did several horrible things to Brian. FACT
It's a massive fact,I'm glad that something else can confirm this.she did vile things to them.she should be ashamed of herself for what she did.they were a lovely couple who's kids came first.

B
Yep, they're all from the same dad, her now ex husband. I think it was their cunning plan to have lots of kids to maximise their entitlement to benefits. The 2 of them were scammers together from what I can make out.
Big time.and any new people can just search the names to see the court case for stealing 14,000 from that vulnerable man who asked for their help on how to use his ATM card..considering we are all liars in here..

Oh no sorry I don’t have tea - I just mean it’s her word for it! Which isn’t much good for anything else and as a friend of Anna (Colms Ex) I know exactly what Teresa is capable of
👏👏👏👏👏his dogs were treated better than how he treated anna..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.