Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just discovered this thread...๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Does the mother of 8 ever do fun stuff with her kids, like did she take the younger ones to see Santa ( a socially distant one ) or go to see Christmas lights anywhere ? All the instagrabbers are flat out sharing their kids doing Christmas stuff.
That would be a firm NO.
you can bet your life if she did it would be on Insta within seconds as she has feck all else content wise. Welcome to the world of Tess!
She may have 8 kids but she sure as ๐Ÿ’ฉ doesnโ€™t do anything with them.

Reactions: 9
Do we think Gollum is aware/reads this thread? He is keeping an extremely low profile online... Thank god in a way so we aren't subjected to him in tights.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must be kicking herself now with her rant about here, more and more tit has come out about her and Iโ€™d say a lot more to come, people in her hometown havenโ€™t even got going yet on her

Reactions: 6
Does anybody know how much they got? Quite alot id say....
Shortly after it happend back then I heard โ‚ฌ80,000.

She must be kicking herself now with her rant about here, more and more tit has come out about her and Iโ€™d say a lot more to come, people in her hometown havenโ€™t even got going yet on her
Ohhh there is an awful lot more that she has done and been involved in..and him...she literally invited people over to it.worst part is that it's all true.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She is totally reading this page, she had another photo of herself and that twit she calls a partner. Trying to put 2 fingers up to us, he is no prize and neither is he. When god made them he matched them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is totally reading this page, she had another photo of herself and that twit she calls a partner. Trying to put 2 fingers up to us, he is no prize and neither is he. When god made them he matched them.
When are his other girlfriends putting up their pics ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is gone ancient looking since getting with her,he's withered.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I said
He is gone ancient looking since getting with her,he's withered.
I said the same...withered, if you go back through his photos in 2018 when the baby was born and he was with Anna he looks 15 years younger.I know he's clean shaven back then but its actually like looking at a different man now.

Reactions: 2
How old is he? Early 50s?
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I went to school with him so heโ€™s either 42 or 43
He has aged 10 years in the last year, says a lot really about how his life is now heโ€™s shacked up with SuperBum. He was also a lot more muscular than he is now these days he looks like a heroin addict.

Pics of her 8 kids she should have up instead of that yoke!
Sure the older boys donโ€™t talk to her now.

When are his other girlfriends putting up their pics ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคฃ
Sheโ€™s only posting those old posts hoping heโ€™ll cook the dinner Xmas day. Sheโ€™s desperate. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.