Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’re all wide to the fact that the DV was yet another scam to get the house. Disgrace that the resources were used for housing her when it probably meant some poor woman who actually needed help was left without safety.
The house she’s in is belonging to her sister shirleys fella. He was married to a hairdresser in mtown and they had an affair. Tess rents it off him.it’s paid for by Hap obviously 🙄

Is this really what passes for fashion these days?
She could have at least ironed it.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had thought they had separated first ie hairdresser and Shirley's fella. And the hairdresser and shirley were good friends, they were helping each other with school collections etc and then shirley got together with hairdressers ex husband ???
Ya ur right they were separated and Shirley befriended her and then slept with the ex.. it must b something in there dna as the other sister that went too America was riding all over 2 b4 she left her husband and 4 small children

Reactions: 6
She thinks shes 18🤣🤣
Grandad called, he wants his good shirt back for mass on sunday 🤣🤣🤣

Sounds like a lot of bed hoping goes on in that town. Seen poor colm's ex came home from hospital to find super tram in her bed with Gollum.
It isnt called the town with the squinting windows for nothing 🤣🤣🤣

I can confirm 110%I saw then both clatter each other down the street in the town one saturday night after the nightclub many years ago,I'm talking about 20years ago.he was living in an apartment on the street must have been when they were going out first.
They were both thrown out of a pub in the town one night. Ex husband was fighting in there, and the owner was removing him from the premises. Then Teresa ran up to the owner and hit him with a bottle. She was thrown out on the street too. And she holds the title of being the longest barred person from that pub.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Shes just a vile runt,if ye only knew the half of her.lot more to come out on things teresa has done.shes treated her family like tit.give it time the one sister she does talk to that won't last long either.is that sister the one the owns the house teresa rents.?
She doesn't own the house her ex best friends ex husband owns it.
I think we’re all wide to the fact that the DV was yet another scam to get the house. Disgrace that the resources were used for housing her when it probably meant some poor woman who actually needed help was left without safety.
The house she’s in is belonging to her sister shirleys fella. He was married to a hairdresser in mtown and they had an affair. Tess rents it off him.it’s paid for by Hap obviously 🙄

Is this really what passes for fashion these days?
She was best friends with her you would see them at the school everyday with each other and I'm sure they were always at eachothers houses aswell 🙄

Reactions: 2
Sounds like a lot of bed hoping goes on in that town. Seen poor colm's ex came home from hospital to find super tram in her bed with Gollum.
And it was both of them that convinced Anna to go to hospital in the first place 🙄😣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Jesus that’s even worse, rotten pair who deserve one and other. Anna had a lucky escape.
Oh without doubt, Anna has great family and plenty of loyal friends around her that have her back 24/7 unlike those other two miserable excuses of humans who only have each other, and have no one else to count on.. what a sad life that is for them 😣

Reactions: 7
Oh without doubt, Anna has great family and plenty of loyal friends around her that have her back 24/7 unlike those other two miserable excuses of humans who only have each other, and have no one else to count on.. what a sad life that is for them 😣
Don't forget they have all their fake WhatsApp friends 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They are some role models for there kids teresa and that creep.anna is lucky she got rid of that weight round her neck..shes a stunner,and has the perfect set of teeth,they are beautiful.shes blooming and the other two pissybeds are wilting🤢a right pair of "god helps us".her legs look buckled at the knees in that dress

• Haha
Hahaha omg just reading all the comments on this dope 🤣🤣🤣. Hilarious. She used to live in the same estate as me and was more drama than Coronation Street. You never needed the tv on when you could look out the window at the carry on of her. She used to have screaming matches on the road with ex hubby over maintenance the whole estate could hear. If shes moving back to mitchelstown when shes put off the road it wouldnt surprise me if she tried to get back in to the family house on the flat of her back. Very good at tht she is and going off with other womens men 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can confirm 110%I saw then both clatter each other down the street in the town one saturday night after the nightclub many years ago,I'm talking about 20years ago.he was living in an apartment on the street must have been when they were going out first.
It's a disgrace to genuine DV victims to use the services of organizations set up to help victims out

Reactions: 5
Grandad called, he wants his good shirt back for mass on sunday 🤣🤣🤣

It isnt called the town with the squinting windows for nothing 🤣🤣🤣

They were both thrown out of a pub in the town one night. Ex husband was fighting in there, and the owner was removing him from the premises. Then Teresa ran up to the owner and hit him with a bottle. She was thrown out on the street too. And she holds the title of being the longest barred person from that pub.
Was it Aidan?

Love these threads 💕

The woman is a car crash. I don’t think I hate follow as such, I don’t dislike her as such, I just can’t get over the way she is🙈🙈 She’s deffo unique anyway......but not in a good way🤣🤣 Did she really have the hysterectomy or was that a lie too?

Reactions: 1
Love these threads 💕

The woman is a car crash. I don’t think I hate follow as such, I don’t Dislike her as such, I just can’t get over the way she is🙈🙈 She’s deffo unique anyway......but not in a good way🤣🤣 Did she really have the hysterectomy or was that a lie too?
She is a compulsive liar i dont believe she did. Rumoured to have tubes tied. I heard her telling someone above a the school that she had to have her cervex stitched everytime she was pregnant because she had so much of it scraped away after having smear tests because the cells were abnormal. Who knows if that is even true.

Reactions: 2
Domestic violence, flees the house. Strangely few months later able to visit the same house to see the kids and think she may have even stayed over there a few times.

Noticed she is slowly trying to worm her way back into the influencer world. Working on twins and me at the moment. Few tags here and there. They'll be working together yet, nutrition advice for julie from teresa. Ah stop

• Haha
Domestic violence, flees the house. Strangely few months later able to visit the same house to see the kids and think she may have even stayed over there a few times.

Noticed she is slowly trying to worm her way back into the influencer world. Working on twins and me at the moment. Few tags here and there. They'll be working together yet, nutrition advice for julie from teresa. Ah stop
These two are cut from the same cloth filthy dirty mouths on them and getting everything free playing the system. Instead of Super it should say Septic

• Haha
[/QUOTE]

That's low and disgusting to hit someone with a glass bottle. Hope she was reported for assault, she would of deserved it.

Reactions: 4
All for followers and sympathy... that time she met her sister who she said she lost contact with 😏.. that sister left her husband and 4 kids yougest was 1yrs old and ran away to America with a man she met online he was same age as her father...she stayed with him for awhile then met another fella around her own age is now living in Greece with 2 more kids... 😳🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 18
All for followers and sympathy... that time she met her sister who she said she lost contact with 😏.. that sister left her husband and 4 kids yougest was 1yrs old and ran away to America with a man she met online he was same age as her father...she stayed with him for awhile then met another fella around her own age is now living in Greece with 2 more kids... 😳🙃
Imagine just up and leaving you're kids like that😭😭they were only babies at the time.much better off with the dad,he burst his balls to provide for them kids,fine job he made of them as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.