Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her brother died tragically about 2 years ago. He would be near her in age. She was on Instagram every day that time and didn't mention him so obviously didn't speak with him either.
No he hated her thought she was scum ... from what is said around the town she tried to use it as away of getting back in with the family but no1 was having it coz it was obviously all for sympathy again to use for her followers...im friends with people that are close to his wife... she was told stay away from hospital and then funeral... his wife has the most amazing group of friends and tess knew to stay away or she wud have been ripped in two and possibly cud still be 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 12
No this is another one of them.The girl married to the taxi driver or was ,is the girl that left comments on some of the pages and tells it like it exactly is.
Oh she does i worked in same place as her for awhile and you wouldnt cross her 🤣 i never had any issues with her myself
No he hated her thought she was scum ... from what is said around the town she tried to use it as away of getting back in with the family but no1 was having it coz it was obviously all for sympathy again to use for her followers...im friends with people that are close to his wife... she was told stay away from hospital and then funeral... his wife has the most amazing group of friends and tess knew to stay away or she wud have been ripped in two and possibly cud still be 🤣
Poor Brian, he was a lovely lovely fella absolutely devoted to his wife and a devoted father too. Very loyal and very good to his friends as his wife is too. There was a very bitter falling out with teresa and he’d openly admit he hated her. I knew she had been told she wasnt to come to the funeral, any part of it, i was at it and her name was not even mentioned.

Reactions: 4
Oh she does i worked in same place as her for awhile and you wouldnt cross her 🤣 i never had any issues with her myself

Poor Brian, he was a lovely lovely fella absolutely devoted to his wife and a devoted father too. Very loyal and very good to his friends as his wife is too. There was a very bitter falling out with teresa and he’d openly admit he hated her. I knew she had been told she wasnt to come to the funeral, any part of it, i was at it and her name was not even mentioned.
No tit taken by her anyway.brian was lovely,never think they were brother and sister,his wife and kids were everything to him.ya,she was barred wasnt she from hospital and funeral.but I thought somebody said she still went to the burial.obviously again,against the wishes of family.i suppose this is what happens when you deal with somebody of limited intelligence.

Reactions: 3
No tit taken by her anyway.brian was lovely,never think they were brother and sister,his wife and kids were everything to him.ya,she was barred wasnt she from hospital and funeral.but I thought somebody said she still went to the burial.obviously again,against the wishes of family.i suppose this is what happens when you deal with somebody of limited intelligence.
Ya as far as I know she tried to get in to the grave yard but was stopped at the gate all for attention id say ...

• Wow
He fell through a roof on a primary school that he was working on suffering severe head injuries. The school was closed for months after, i’m not sure its open now.
Its only being finished now, my husband was working on the roof 2 weeks ago fixing it. Such a fluke accident.

Reactions: 2
The face of a woman laughing at her child because he is wearing a girls dressing gown.

She can’t wait to go on a shopping spree next week when penneys opens. Hey Tess howabout buying your kids some clothes. I’m telling ye, not one of them has clothes that fit.
And she’ll be on to SVP this week for her usual Christmas handouts.
82E6C103-C439-41A9-B366-30B7FC752712.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She was crying 6 weeks ago about having no money for Xmas and now can’t wait for a shopping spree...

Reactions: 10
She is trying so hard to he "relatable" she did in her eye turn down 35% commission 😂

The face of a woman laughing at her child because he is wearing a girls dressing gown.

She can’t wait to go on a shopping spree next week when penneys opens. Hey Tess howabout buying your kids some clothes. I’m telling ye, not one of them has clothes that fit.
And she’ll be on to SVP this week for her usual Christmas handouts.View attachment 322875
Thats awful embarrassing the child like that. Ok have a laugh at home but why broadcast that to so many followers.

And she’ll be on to SVP this week for her usual Christmas handouts.View attachment 322875
Omg the teeth🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Omg the teeth🤮🤮
It’s so funny that she’s promoting nutrition when all you hear is ketchup, sausages, nutlella, sweets. She needs serious education and a big wake up call: that’s embarrassing as a nutrition business. Gollum is cringing watching that. And if he’s not , he must be too busy texting that 22 year old! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Her hair extensions in her recent story are absolutely horrendous!!! No RTE for Toy Show friday night so kids will be shipped off to their dads - i really feel for those kids

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Her hair extensions in her recent story are absolutely horrendous!!! No RTE for Toy Show friday night so kids will be shipped off to their dads - i really feel for those kids
Colm can have them all in his house to watch it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.