Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she and one of her sisters cleared the air after her “hysterectomy” and “cancer scare”. She spoke about it at the time on insta, they seem to be getting on ok since. She mentions her sometimes Shirley. Teresa spoke at a different stage about a sister who had sent her a solicitor’s letter, i’ve no idea why. One time someone asked Teresa if she had received anymore letters, Teresa’s response was ‘no, and if she did, she would wipe her arse with it. At the primary school where teresa’s boys go to, i have seen a different sister again who was also waiting for her son while teresa was there too. They completely ignore each other, never speak and never look at each other. They act like strangers. One of her sisters wrote a comment on an article about her drink driving interview on the mirror, and another relative.
Judging by those FB comments there's fierce animosity 😬 I only go in and out of her insta, but there's just something about her I can't put my finger on.... Just strange.

Reactions: 1
Is that Irish Mirror article deleted now?
You will probably find the article. Its from about a year ago and its about her drink driving. She was interviewed because she was raising awareness. So the irish mirror posted it on their FB page, it was open to comments. To say she was ripped to shreds is putting it mildly, so commenting was blocked and the comments made were deleted.

Reactions: 2
A
You will probably find the article. Its from about a year ago and its about her drink driving. She was interviewed because she was raising awareness. So the irish mirror posted it on their FB page, it was open to comments. To say she was ripped to shreds is putting it mildly, so commenting was blocked and the comments made were deleted.

A male relative said she was more interested in her vagina than her kids, shocking stuff for your family to write publicly.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hindsight is a great thing she said? No matter how drunk you get you still know not to drive.

A
A male relative said she was more interested in her vagina than her kids, shocking stuff for your family to write publicly.
That is 10000000% true i saw that comment and i know who wrote it. Same relative is fairly blunt and to the point 😁 he used the word fanny opposed to vagina 😂😂😂 if my memory is right
Hindsight is a great thing she said? No matter how drunk you get you still know not to drive.
That was her first time getting caught, not her first time drink driving!!!

Reactions: 10
Beige ones😂he doesnt half fancy himself,I wouldnt mind but hes gone fair haggard and old looking since he downgraded to her.
He is ANCIENT looking since he took a go on Superdump.Has anyone else noticed he keeps saying ok in his videos,just like she does.He's crafty though I think he is already drafting an escape route from Superdump for 2021.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is ANCIENT looking since he took a go on Superdump.Has anyone else noticed he keeps saying ok in his videos,just like she does.He's crafty though I think he is already drafting an escape route from Superdump for 2021.....
As soon as he has enough followers, shes dumped😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And chewing the gum exactly like her.once she dont start saying bud and pal😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Judging by those FB comments there's fierce animosity 😬 I only go in and out of her insta, but there's just something about her I can't put my finger on.... Just strange.
Shes just a vile runt,if ye only knew the half of her.lot more to come out on things teresa has done.shes treated her family like tit.give it time the one sister she does talk to that won't last long either.is that sister the one the owns the house teresa rents.?

Reactions: 4
As soon as he has enough followers, shes dumped😁
She will be off the road in January, she wont be able to run after him. I doubt he will run to her.
Shes just a vile runt,if ye only knew the half of her.lot more to come out on things teresa has done.shes treated her family like tit.give it time the one sister she does talk to that won't last long either.is that sister the one the owns the house teresa rents.?
She is a law unto herself. I dont know anything about the house she is living in or who owns it. But she said along time ago that she contacted YANA about the domestic violence at home with husband. She met them in secret and they helped her out finding a home.

Reactions: 3
She will be off the road in January, she wont be able to run after him. I doubt he will run to her.

She is a law unto herself. I dont know anything about the house she is living in or who owns it. But she said along time ago that she contacted YANA about the domestic violence at home with husband. She met them in secret and they helped her out finding a home.
Is that the husband she also admitted clattering??

I

Meant to say sister boyfriend.i think it is him that owns it.

Is that the husband she also admitted clattering??
I can confirm 110%I saw then both clatter each other down the street in the town one saturday night after the nightclub many years ago,I'm talking about 20years ago.he was living in an apartment on the street must have been when they were going out first.

• Angry
  • Wow

I think we’re all wide to the fact that the DV was yet another scam to get the house. Disgrace that the resources were used for housing her when it probably meant some poor woman who actually needed help was left without safety.
The house she’s in is belonging to her sister shirleys fella. He was married to a hairdresser in mtown and they had an affair. Tess rents it off him.it’s paid for by Hap obviously 🙄

She looks like someone who should be under a red light on a corner
Is this really what passes for fashion these days?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I had thought they had separated first ie hairdresser and Shirley's fella. And the hairdresser and shirley were good friends, they were helping each other with school collections etc and then shirley got together with hairdressers ex husband ???

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I had thought they had separated first ie hairdresser and Shirley's fella. And the hairdresser and shirley were good friends, they were helping each other with school collections etc and then shirley got together with hairdressers ex husband ???
Sounds like a lot of bed hoping goes on in that town. Seen poor colm's ex came home from hospital to find super tram in her bed with Gollum.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.