Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can anyone accuse us tattlers of being sad pathetic people with comedy gold like this. I can't stop laughing at the description of culuum's crown jewels in his long johns ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚its a sad day for the parish if we cant have a skit.duck em!I'm sick tit of them two headbanners,and the destruction these two have inflicted on innocent people for there own gains.do ye all remember when she used publicity slate businesses?I think one was a company she bought a bed off of and the other a supermarket over veg or something out of date.well it's a bit like that now,shes been called out on things she has done and doing and cant handle the heat.i forgot,sur we are jealous,pathetic, lying bullies ๐Ÿค”original teresa๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.that seems to be the same tactic all these "influencers"use as comeback when people see through the charade displayed.all the people she has bullied down through the years๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 5
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚its a sad day for the parish if we cant have a skit.duck em!I'm sick tit of them two headbanners,and the destruction these two have inflicted on innocent people for there own gains.do ye all remember when she used publicity slate businesses?I think one was a company she bought a bed off of and the other a supermarket over veg or something out of date.well it's a bit like that now,shes been called out on things she has done and doing and cant handle the heat.i forgot,sur we are jealous,pathetic, lying bullies ๐Ÿค”original teresa๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.that seems to be the same tactic all these "influencers"use as comeback when people see through the charade displayed.all the people she has bullied down through the years๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
We all need a good ride ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Spotted them 2 fools goin in to a jeweller's in fermoy.... no doubt she will b up later hinting at an engagement to get people talking ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Spotted them 2 fools goin in to a jeweller's in fermoy.... no doubt she will b up later hinting at an engagement to get people talking ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
Last November I saw her pull him into a Jewellers also.
He had a fearful luck on his face.

• Haha
No fear will she tie him down, why buy the cow when you get the milk free. Heโ€™s a gigalo, always was, always will be!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They were getting that stupid watch for a give away last year? Remember there was some drama, a jewellers pulled out of it over the behaviour of tess and Gollum, people emailed the jewellers, anyone remember?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Id say she just craves another bit of human contact because why else would you come onto your Instagram stories and try to talk when you know you have crying and shouting kids in the background? Because 100% she has no actual friends

Reactions: 6
They were getting that stupid watch for a give away last year? Remember there was some drama, a jewellers pulled out of it over the behaviour of tess and Gollum, people emailed the jewellers, anyone remember?
It was a fitbit with barnes jewellers in fermoy. There was uproar because of her behaviour, both the drink driving and how she got together with Gollum Gowl. The jewellers were fast to pull out of the collab, but then she went ahead and did her own draw with a fitbit without any collabs.

Id say she just craves another bit of human contact because why else would you come onto your Instagram stories and try to talk when you know you have crying and shouting kids in the background? Because 100% she has no actual friends
She doesnt. She falls out with everyone and there are bitter fall outs with some of her siblings.

I was amazed the shop was even open, and the gift place across the road.

she burned all her bridges with family and the few friends she had,she just used and abused the kindness of others,some of them were very very good to her.The family gave more than enough chances to her as well.teresa does what teresa wants,regardless of the out come.

Reactions: 2
So do any of her siblings/family bother with her? I wonder what they make of her on Instagram. I'd to unfollow Ghoulum I couldn't look at the skin tight leggings on him anymore... Esp the beige ones... Vomit in your mouth stuff

Reactions: 4
So do any of her siblings/family bother with her? I wonder what they make of her on Instagram. I'd to unfollow Ghoulum I couldn't look at the skin tight leggings on him anymore... Esp the beige ones... Vomit in your mouth stuff
Yes she and one of her sisters cleared the air after her โ€œhysterectomyโ€ and โ€œcancer scareโ€. She spoke about it at the time on insta, they seem to be getting on ok since. She mentions her sometimes Shirley. Teresa spoke at a different stage about a sister who had sent her a solicitorโ€™s letter, iโ€™ve no idea why. One time someone asked Teresa if she had received anymore letters, Teresaโ€™s response was โ€˜no, and if she did, she would wipe her arse with it. At the primary school where teresaโ€™s boys go to, i have seen a different sister again who was also waiting for her son while teresa was there too. They completely ignore each other, never speak and never look at each other. They act like strangers. One of her sisters wrote a comment on an article about her drink driving interview on the mirror, and another relative.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Beige ones๐Ÿ˜‚he doesnt half fancy himself,I wouldnt mind but hes gone fair haggard and old looking since he downgraded to her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.