Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine just up and leaving you're kids like that😭😭they were only babies at the time.much better off with the dad,he burst his balls to provide for them kids,fine job he made of them as well.
My step son lives with us happy as Larry, he’s 19 living with us since jr cert he’s in his second year of college now.His mother is like this crowd 3 dads 4 kids. She’s a grandmother now so the daughter has 2 kids with 2 dads and her son has 2 kids by 2 girls all in there early 20s just like there mama!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
All for followers and sympathy... that time she met her sister who she said she lost contact with 😏.. that sister left her husband and 4 kids yougest was 1yrs old and ran away to America with a man she met online he was same age as her father...she stayed with him for awhile then met another fella around her own age is now living in Greece with 2 more kids... 😳🙃
Was this the sister who was once married (i think they married) to a taxi driver?

Reactions: 2
My step son lives with us happy as Larry, he’s 19 living with us since jr cert he’s in his second year of college now.His mother is like this crowd 3 dads 4 kids. She’s a grandmother now so the daughter has 2 kids with 2 dads and her son has 2 kids by 2 girls all in there early 20s just like there mama!!
Fair play to ye.seems like anybody can have kids these days and expect somebody else to bring them up.

Reactions: 4
Sometimes the wrong ones keep having them unfortunately.
And it's the kids are always the casualty of the situation, last to be thought of and first to suffer.ive three kids and they come first end of story,parents can be the most cruel.i tip my hat to any person who will treat kids like there own.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her life just comes across as very shallow and boring, she doesn't come across as a interested mother. More caught up in her looks and validation from Creepy

Reactions: 7
Was this the sister who was once married (i think they married) to a taxi driver?
No that was a different sister...she was married to a man that was a builder... he has raised those kids on his own and done a brilliant job 😁

Her life just comes across as very shallow and boring, she doesn't come across as a interested mother. More caught up in her looks and validation from Creepy
It is shallow and boring. She couldn't give a fiddles about the children. I've never once heard her talking about a hobby or anything educational to do with them but I've heard her calling them names on a regular basis and putting them down. As for looks, she isn't a good looking woman. She has a good figure but she's dog rough.

Reactions: 9
It is shallow and boring. She couldn't give a fiddles about the children. I've never once heard her talking about a hobby or anything educational to do with them but I've heard her calling them names on a regular basis and putting them down. As for looks, she isn't a good looking woman. She has a good figure but she's dog rough.
She can say all she likes that we are jealous,in need of a ride,boring lifes or whatever.at the end of the day the name calling of the kids is verbal abuse,the neglect of the kids is abuse,the stealing of somebody's money is theft,the mocking of her clients in slimming world is bullying.the list is endless with her.if people pander to her they must be every bit as bad as her.i dont know why any business would collaborate with her,its not a good look for them.how she has the brass neck to come on Instagram waffling is baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah my husband calls her “but her face” everything else is fine figure wise.. but her face 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her tops drive me nuts .......always side boob side.....you are 40 love act it

Reactions: 5
Trying Ron figure it out. How many siblings has she?
7... 3 brothers 4 sister only 2 talk to her the one that ran to America and the one who obviously loves the drama associated with her so sticks around....she's living in that's sisters fellas house... none of the rest of the family will admit there even related to her

7... 3 brothers 4 sister only 2 talk to her the one that ran to America and the one who obviously loves the drama associated with her so sticks around....she's living in that's sisters fellas house... none of the rest of the family will admit there even related to her
Her brother died tragically about 2 years ago. He would be near her in age. She was on Instagram every day that time and didn't mention him so obviously didn't speak with him either.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.