Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is one person on the new FB who keeps talking about SBS being shut because of the photos being shared on other forums..driving me mad. Why are people such sheep just believing what they are told without any evidence.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
There is one person on the new FB who keeps talking about SBS being shut because of the photos being shared on other forums..driving me mad. Why are people such sheep just believing what they are told without any evidence.
Has she said which forums and if she saw them?

Reactions: 1
Theres always one 🙄 show us the screenshots or shut up 😂

Theres always one 🙄 show us the screenshots or shut up 😂
She will fight to the end of the group repeating her mantra! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sorry, I misread that, I didn't realise you meant the new group 🙄🤦‍♀️ I'm going for a nosey 👀
There was a nice welcome post by someone this evening and it's in the comments on there. I commented the other day and suggested she read here and MN. Clearly they haven't and are still spouting the SBS party line.

Reactions: 3
Someone on the new FB group said they wondered if Susie will make the group invisible so only they can see the posts for reference? Free content for her new group right there.
Yes that crossed my mind too! So I went in my activity log a couple of days ago and deleted everything I liked or posted to the group, it was very long winded because I'd already been kicked out but if I can't have access to the pics and posts I've put on then they aren't either!

Reactions: 3
There was a nice welcome post by someone this evening and it's in the comments on there. I commented the other day and suggested she read here and MN. Clearly they haven't and are still spouting the SBS party line.
Actually I don’t know, I think there are more posts now which are starting to doubt the “trolls” story.

There’s 16 members still left in the group, I’m taking it that’s her “team”
The group will now be archived so only they can see it and use all the info and content that all the followers have contributed to. I actually feel really angry about that 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The new group have closed comments on that thread and deleted any that referenced tattle and MN. More censorship!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The new group have closed comments on that thread and deleted any that referenced tattle and MN. More censorship!
I've unfollwed the group now so it doesn't show on my timeline. I'm sitting here in my joggers and trainers anyway so following a style group clearly does nothing for me anyway!! Hopefully all the oh susie saved us tit will die down, until then it can stay on mute.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just checked and can see the convo that’s just been referred to.

Was there more drama I missed? 😭

Reactions: 1
Down to 5 in the original group 🙄 trawling for ideas before they shut it completely?......could be saying all kinds about peoples photos or posts or anything....how would we know 🤷‍♀️

I can’t believe the group is still up after the deadline! (It was 9am wasn’t it?) Talk about yet ANOTHER way to alienate your customers/followers 😩😩
They obviously want to keep the page as it’s full of useful free resources from previous members.
It’ll ”disappear” soon enough, once they figure out how make it unsearchable!

Is there a way to make groups totally disappear on facebook
Yes there is a “visible” option on a group so I assume that there is also an “invisible“ option.

I left the other group when Emily joined and it was rumoured that Susie had planted some people in there, I left the SBS group ages ago because of how it was heavily monitored and now it seems that this group is being monitored in a very different way. Apparently Emily hasn’t contributed much either, I’m just not sure why she would be part of that group?

The Fabulous Magazine Good Influence award nominees have been announced, and SBS isn't one of them. She is going to be fuming. There's a fashion category, women in business, mental health and body positivity. She's not been nominated in any.

As a side note, I personally wouldn't accept an award that had anything to do with the Sun, but we all know SBS isn't picky about who she works with.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.