Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those of you wondering about the 7 new posts today - I’m pretty sure those would have been posts from people after midnight saying goodbye. apparently there were people posting in the group right up until the end. But yes a total piss off that they’ve still got the group open for the admin to go through and see posts 🙄

as for the SBS business page, that’s always been there. Nothing new, but I suspect we’ll see more activity on that now

Reactions: 4
I posted in the last thread that I didn’t mind Susie, I thought she was pretty harmless and liked what she stood for.

I have been so disappointed in how she has handled all of this! I forget that she is actually a business owner! I know people have probably said some nasty things but as business owner you need to rise above drama and carry on. Her silence and passive aggressive comments feel like she has just gone off in a sulk. I wasn’t even a part of her Facebook group and would have had no idea of all the drama if she hadn’t pointed it out and directed me to the forums 😂

Reactions: 9
I’ve only posted a couple of times but wish I’d deleted them now before we were all thrown off.
You can still delete your posts through your own activity log, you can narrow it down to your group activity and narrow down the dates as well if you like. I did it all the other day, it's a bit of a pain because you can't click through to see what you posted or "liked" if you're not on the group anymore, but it's doable.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Susie has updated her ig to remove her profile pic and put the SBS logo in its place instead. Also the bio has been stripped.

Reactions: 2
Well I’ve just seen a comment from Emily on her latest Insta grid post, mentioning something she wants to wear to the SBS Christmas party. Don’t think she’s setting up on her own any time soon 🙄 which does make me question more her joining the FB group . . .

Reactions: 11
Well I’ve just seen a comment from Emily on her latest Insta grid post, mentioning something she wants to wear to the SBS Christmas party. Don’t think she’s setting up on her own any time soon 🙄 which does make me question more her joining the FB group . . .
Same, I think she’s 100% there to keep an eye on what’s going on. I know Susie could plant others but she knows Emily is popular and will be a hit (which evidently has worked because people were happy to let her stay).

Reactions: 8
Same, I think she’s 100% there to keep an eye on what’s going on. I know Susie could plant others but she knows Emily is popular and will be a hit (which evidently has worked because people were happy to let her stay).
It's all a load of rubbish isn't it...I'm out of that group now..thats it for me.

Reactions: 5
You can still delete your posts through your own activity log, you can narrow it down to your group activity and narrow down the dates as well if you like. I did it all the other day, it's a bit of a pain because you can't click through to see what you posted or "liked" if you're not on the group anymore, but it's doable.
It’s now down to 5 posts today!

Wouldn't it be great if the new group knew there was a way to delete their posts in the old group?
Old members could delete all the content from the still not deleted old FB page.

Wouldn't it be great if the new group knew there was a way to delete their posts in the old group?
Old members could delete all the content from the still not deleted old FB page.
I can’t work how to go back and delete! Could I have a brief easy explanation please?! X

Reactions: 1
I’m gonna email and mention GDPR in the early days I put quite a few photos on thefe

Reactions: 3
I also think she is there to report back if there are any derogatory comments about SBS.
For someone as thin skinned as Susie, she sure does go out of her way to look for “trolls!” 🙄
I truly think that she believes any piece of criticism towards her or her company amounts to bullying. I hope the charity she is donating to set her straight.
I’m not saying she has never been bullied, but we are not all out to get her when we offer constructive criticism.

I can’t work how to go back and delete! Could I have a brief easy explanation please?! X
I’ve no idea! Someone said earlier you do it via your activity log.

Reactions: 8
Go into your activity log as per the screenshots. Narrow it down to your group activity and scroll through all your posts to find them. It will take a while if you've been active on groups for a while.

Attachments

I have just done exactly that from both groups

Main hustle school has got an event tonight all about content and driving sales. £20 a ticket...would love to be a fly on the wall...wonder if there is a q & a session...would almost be worth £20!!

• Haha
The colour wheel photos on the new group are getting a bit tiresome

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The colour wheel photos on the new group are getting a bit tiresome
thats why I left even unfollow didn’t feel like enough lol

I did try it and it made me a different season there’s a can of worms I cant face opening 😂

• Haha
I'm leaving the new group, it's doing my head in.

As other people have said, how the hell are SBS going to generate new customers? Yeah there might be some who find her site via google or a recommendation or whatever but a large amount was via facebook. Seems absolutely stupid to end that.

Re: Discord, there is no phone number to sign up. I joined some other discord servers a while back and used my burner email address. I hate it, it's clunky and you can't catch up on conversations easily at all.
I cannot imagine signing up to 2 different apps solely for some fashion content/chat. If you want people to use your service you need to make it as user friendly and accessible as possible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.