Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not posted any pics, I see her fairly regularly in real life, although not always up close.

I think I mean she should dump MSH more for her own personal wellbeing. . She's messed up, she probably knows she's messed up and I think her reluctance to back down is what's eating her up. Imagine how freeing it would be to just say 'I've made some mistakes and I'm sorry. We're going to take your feedback on board and make some changes, please bear with us'. But she can't and I think it's hurting her.
Ah my apologies, I didn't realise that you saw her in real life.

And yes, I don't disagree that letting go of MHS would have a positive impact on her mental and physical wellbeing, maybe not straight away but defo in the long run.

Whatever happens for Susie next, I hope she's able to understand that anyone giving criticism to her business, isn't trying to personally attack her.

What is MSH please? 😬
I can't remember what it stands for if I'm honest and can't check but she's some random woman on Instagram, with very few followers (under 600 last time I was able to check) who prides herself on the fact that 10 years ago, she tried to serve a drink to a celebrity at ITV out of a dead animal and was kicked out. She claims that it was this iccident which sky rocketed the success of Brew dog, I believe - it did not.

She's a chancer and so far away from what SBS claimed they stand for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think it’s the ‘fake it till you make it’ guff that’s giving off the MLM vibes.
It was the thing where she said 'I started my own business and within 6 weeks I was out earning my husband' that set off alarm bells for me. That and the fact she has today posted that any criticism is just jealousy and we should use our energy to build each other up blah blah, i.e. anyone who disagrees is a hater.

Do you think Susie has signed into a contract with that Hustle woman and now can't leave? I just can't fathom any other reason she would still be taking advice from her, she is horrible - for someone who comes across so friendly and preaches be kind (even if she is sometimes not so kind in reality) it is utterly BIZARRE that she has hitched her wagon to someone like her and continues to.

Reactions: 3
the sad thing, they could have just let the FB group to die out. It would have taken slightly longer, but all it needed was drying out the posts until everybody stopped bothering whilst promoting the other platform full of everything else.

The MHS woman hasn't got the first clue about anything, if she hated Susie she would not have done any differently.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.