Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi,
Ive been lurking for a while but finally got round to joining.
Theres just been a post by sbs basically advertising the patreon group and saying they have 670 members.
Thats 670 out of 14k- thats not even 10% of the group which has gone over with them.

Reactions: 2
I've just been reading the patreon description. I don't get it- it difficult says you'll get feedback on outfits from other members. With all those stylists how do they not have time/ resources to connect themselves??

And the goals being stated as to make friends basically? I don't want to make friends- I want to look stylish!

Reactions: 3

Yel

I think 600+ memebers is actually pretty good, out of the 14k group memebers lots wouldn't be active.

However the difficulty comes in keeping them as patreon stuff has a high drop off rate and they won't have a constant stream of people to replace those that leave. The paid members will probably peak around now and in a few months could half and still be on a terminal decline.

The average person probably has so many group chats going the last thing they want is another one popping up on their phone.

So many have closed their Facebook groups hoping to replace it with something that's lucrative for them, I can't think of any success stories.

Reactions: 3
The new group have closed comments on that thread and deleted any that referenced tattle and MN. More censorship!
I saw that! On at least 2 posts! One where they were discussing whether or not people should go for an analysis - most had positive things to say about it btw. And then another where someone was discussing inviting new members to the new Style Sisterhood group, saying she’d inboxed a load of people. I’ve not read through all the comments on that post, but why would comments be turned off if it was a discussion about boosting members to that group? Lol, Emily will probably be made an admin of the new group soon

Reactions: 1
@Tuckshopstavern Cats & filofaxes?! Now thats a patreon I would sign up to!
@DizDog32 and @50sGirl oooooohhh have I got a new rabbit hole for you both. There is a whole planner community online - Facebook, Instagram, YouTube. I'm not ashamed to say I've actually been to 3 European planner conventions and 2 in the UK. They are bloody brilliant. It is definately a rabbit hole though. I started with my old filofax from the mid 90s (my mum got me into them) and now I've got at least 15 and and many other versions. I switch them out like handbags 😂

People talk about SBS going through tough times during the pandemic but she took on 4 new members of staff in that time - bra, make up and 2x hair people. Business can't have been that bad, can it?
I'd never thought if that. I'm curious as to how it all works and am now wondering if it's like a glorified MLM scheme? Or again, if that hustle woman has just hyped up this move so much, that she got extra in as a precaution? I do expect there would have be an influx of customers since her stuff in the papers but again, I can't imagine all of them being willing to pay for a subscription.

Definately think they're pinching ideas from this thread and the new group.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I left the other group when Emily joined and it was rumoured that Susie had planted some people in there, I left the SBS group ages ago because of how it was heavily monitored and now it seems that this group is being monitored in a very different way. Apparently Emily hasn’t contributed much either, I’m just not sure why she would be part of that group?
Me too. It looked so promising and i don't want anything to do with the SBS brand but it became apparent when Emily joined that it is was the other cheek to the same arse.

Reactions: 5
Me too. It looked so promising and i don't want anything to do with the SBS brand but it became apparent when Emily joined that it is was the other cheek to the same arse.
I'm not sure that's true actually, it's pretty fair and has allowed criticism of SBS as well as promotion of other stylists.
There are posts questioning SBS analysis, discussion of seasons which would never have been allowed in the other group.

Reactions: 6
I'm reserving judgement for now. I'm surprised to see on here that the new group have removed some comments regarding this thread and stuff. I do think they're allowing a lot more honest discussion but, it still seems like there are FAR too many people who have blindly followed the lies and haven't done any research at all.

I'd be interested to see if anyone who is happy with their analysis has seen that we've all pretty much been given the same stuff email wise.

There’s been 7 new posts approved on the old Sbs group today that only has 5 members on it. I wonder what the posts could be?

• Wow
I was and still am happy with the analysis. I didn’t buy the gold package though. Thst was more than double what I paid.

Reactions: 1
I'm reserving judgement for now. I'm surprised to see on here that the new group have removed some comments regarding this thread and stuff. I do think they're allowing a lot more honest discussion but, it still seems like there are FAR too many people who have blindly followed the lies and haven't done any research at all.

I'd be interested to see if anyone who is happy with their analysis has seen that we've all pretty much been given the same stuff email wise.
The admin on the new group are probably concerned that SBS will threaten legal action because that seems to be their modus operandi when it comes to criticism.

Old group still there and 7 new posts today. How odd! 🙄

There’s been 7 new posts approved on the old Sbs group today that only has 5 members on it. I wonder what the posts could be?
EDIT: Great minds!😄

The admin on the new group are probably concerned that SBS will threaten legal action because that seems to be their modus operandi when it comes to criticism.

Old group still there and 7 new posts today. How odd! 🙄

EDIT: Great minds!😄
Oh definately. I'm just not going to stick around if it turns into another gush fest. I'm. Not saying it will but I hope that more and more style services are promoted. I've seen a couple, but I really hope more are so that it isn't just a SBS side group, if that makes sense.

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure that's true actually, it's pretty fair and has allowed criticism of SBS as well as promotion of other stylists.
There are posts questioning SBS analysis, discussion of seasons which would never have been allowed in the other group.
Which is why I liked it. But all the whooping and fangirling over Emily who represents the brand which has led a smear campaign against every woman on here and fucked over and lied to its own fans was enough to make me nope out.

Reactions: 9
I think if they’ve said the group is going to be deleted, then it should be deleted. Not kept open with 5 members and access to everyone’s posts and pictures. I’ve only posted a couple of times but wish I’d deleted them now before we were all thrown off.

Reactions: 11
I think if they’ve said the group is going to be deleted, then it should be deleted. Not kept open with 5 members and access to everyone’s posts and pictures. I’ve only posted a couple of times but wish I’d deleted them now before we were all thrown off.
Thankfully I deleted the 2 posts I had started but didn’t delete my comments on other people’s posts.

Perhaps everyone should email them asking them to remove their posts because, as they’ve not deleted the group as promised, are they in breach of GDPR?

6 posts now! 😄

Anyone else feel like this smacks of the Mean Girls - you can’t sit at our table?!

Deleting the group on Sunday at 9am - did someone have a lie in today and forget?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can you tell what posts have been deleted? Is it just that you’ve saw them and now they’re gone?

I’ve not been on today.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.