Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another 1st time poster here, also an SBS client, also only here because of what S posted about Tattle.

Honestly, I'd started to go off SBS anyway, this latest scandal has kind of kept me interested.

What surprises me is that if S is so set on moving across to the new service etc. And clearly knows that there are people that can't afford to follow, why has she not apologised to them?

She's always on about "be kind" but she has priced (probably thousands of) women out of her service and they deserve some kind of acknowledgement or apology. It's like all the humanity and connection has gone and it's all business now.

A kind of "I won't apologise because it's my business and therefore my decision" kind of attitude.

I feel sorry for the ladies that love the service and can't afford it, as well as those that are going to be out of pocket to try to keep up.

Sad sad times. Inclusivity has always been one of the best parts of SBS and it has disappeared without a trace.

Reactions: 8
Brereton. I only know as it’s on the “careers” chat she says husband in politics too and someone asked is it him. I don’t think I could handle being married to an actual functioning paid up tory 😂 ! Derail over !
Believe it or not, he’s not a complete head despite being a Tory 😂

Reactions: 1
It's such a shame that her parting message to the women who clearly still support her was so negative and full of lies.
I've said before that she's painting herself as a hounded celebrity. I do believe at this point that she's so entrenched in it that she fully believes herself. She's creating parallels between herself and Caroline Flack. It's disturbing.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It's such a shame that her parting message to the women who clearly still support her was so negative and full of lies.
I've said before that she's painting herself as a hounded celebrity. I do believe at this point that she's so entrenched in it that she fully believes herself. She's creating parallels between herself and Caroline Flack. It's disturbing.
I agree. What Caroline Flack endured was another level and it's quite sickening that the sycophants keep bringing that up to throw in peoples faces who have a different view.....it's clear where they get that idea from btw 🙄

Reactions: 7
I agree. What Caroline Flack endured was another level and it's quite sickening that the sycophants keep bringing that up to throw in peoples faces who have a different view.....it's clear where they get that idea from btw 🙄
I think now the similarities between the copy and paste emails have all been proved it makes me think wanting to keep Caroline in the analysis was more laziness than a tribute

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think now the similarities between the copy and paste emails have all been proved it makes me think wanting to keep Caroline in the analysis was more laziness than a tribute
You could be right.
Others have complained that their make up recommendations have discontinued products!

Reactions: 8

That's true! Didn't even think of that! I remember when she posted about that too! I think she has kept Bourjois in the make up recommendations when thats been discontinued in this country hasnt it?

Does anyone remember when she got her P.A to flog her old clothes on Facebook? 😂 There was a frenzy! madness!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You could be right.
Others have complained that their make up recommendations have discontinued products!
Yes Bourjois, which is no longer sold in the UK! I think pretty much everyone was recommended a Bourjois lipstick in their analysis from reading past posts! 🤣

Reactions: 5
I might need a refresh but I don't see the group numbers reducing in line with members being removed from 9am this morning. It's still showing as 13k for me.

Reactions: 5
I might need a refresh but I don't see the group numbers reducing in line with members being removed from 9am this morning. It's still showing as 13k for me.
People have asked why the FB page isn’t being archived. Apparently it’s to protect them all from the trolls screen shotting their photos again! 🙄 When asked where they were posted, they fail to reply...:unsure:
Why are they so reticent to disclose where these photo’s were allegedly posted? Fear of legal action if they’ve no proof?

Reactions: 6
People have asked why the FB page isn’t being archived. Apparently it’s to protect them all from the trolls screen shotting their photos again! 🙄 When asked where they were posted, they fail to reply...:unsure:
Why are they so reticent to disclose where these photo’s were allegedly posted? Fear of legal action if they’ve no proof?
What about the 13k that are still on the group now? They can’t take screenshots? 😂

What about all of the women on Style Sisterhood, DMBL40 and all of the other style and fashion groups who post their outfits? What makes SBS so unique that they need to protect their customers from apparent trolling? Is it that the other groups are proud and confident in their styling advice? Or is it just that the others haven’t had horrific business advice which has alienated them from their customer group? Maybe both.

• Heart
Interesting that Emily has commented on a thank you post from a lady that has been analysed (and who looks incredible btw) to say that "these posts are killing her" and in response to Mhari telling her to have the tissues ready says that she's not a crier but this is terrible.

• Wow
It's clearly just a way to scare everyone into signing up to her patreon. I think making people paranoid and uneasy on purpose to make money is immoral

Just had a quick look at The Style Guide. Looks very professional.
Interestingly she has a paid subscription to her Style Hub. It costs £6.99 a month or £70 annually.
Makes you wonder where SBS got their idea from!

Reactions: 11
Just had a quick look at The Style Guide. Looks very professional.
Interestingly she has a paid subscription to her Style Hub. It costs £6.99 a month or £70 annually.
Makes you wonder where SBS got their idea from!
The whole set up looks so much more professional. I watched a couple of Joy's videos and its a different class. Think I might sign up and see what the hub is like.

The whole set up looks so much more professional. I watched a couple of Joy's videos and its a different class. Think I might sign up and see what the hub is like.
I can recommend the paid for group - I am a member and although there are fewer members (and therefore fewer posts) it’s still a lovely place and what I like is that Joy is a prolific contributor to both the paid and the free FB groups - she even tags individual members in pics of things she thinks will suit them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I can recommend the paid for group - I am a member and although there are fewer members (and therefore fewer posts) it’s still a lovely place and what I like is that Joy is a prolific contributor to both the paid and the free FB groups - she even tags individual members in pics of things she thinks will suit them.
That's really helpful thanks. I am just looking through the FB group now.

From what I can see when you click on the patreon page there are 1-2 posts by the stylists a day....which means the bulk of it must be group chat in the 'safe space'. Doesn't seem like value for money to me, there are plenty of free forums to chat on and if I was that paranoid about my info being hijacked, I just wouldnt post photos or personal details but I'm not interested in making 'real connections' over statement earrings anyway 🤷‍♀️🙄

From what I can see when you click on the patreon page there are 1-2 posts by the stylists a day...
Probably trying pace themselves and ration the content. They have two more months before they can start on the Christmas party/christmas day outfit tips :LOL: I do wonder if they'll struggle to keep uploading stuff that doesn't end up being repetitive and that the clients are going to be doing a lot of the work themselves, and i wonder if that will lead to really quiet times of the year when people cancel their subs and then busy again in time for Christmas and summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.