Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I find it very strange that she’s not archiving it.
Why did she have to bring negativity into her last message?
For someone who purports to empower women her last message should have been uplifting not a woe is me post.
Deflection ? Martyr syndrome ?

Reactions: 9
We protected the clients who had their photos re posted on forums. We protected clients by fighting to get their photos taken down. There's so much that hasn't been seen and I think it shows what a good job we've done of looking after everyone on here.
Why is she persisting with the lie that they have had photos removed from forums?? There were NO photos posted FFS!! If I had seen any I would have reported them to admin. She has not protected anyone from anything, except maybe herself from being held accountable for her business practices ...

Reactions: 4
Where are you all seeing this last message? I’m in the group still and don’t see it

*never mind - has to go back to the page again, refresh and now see it

Long time lurker here and on used to be SBS member (before it all got so tightly moderated) and I just think its a great big kick in the teeth to people like me, who sometimes just liked to look, see something they liked on someone, find it, buy it. Im nit paying £6 a month to do that.

I think they've lost the way on what #bekind actually means and im starting to feel really sorry for my daughters who are growing up in a world where everything is so sugar coated that in turn isn't being kind.

Reactions: 7
Still maintaining her stance that she's doing it for the group 🙄 and writing I've been told I have a demonic smile 🤦‍♀️ is that the worst thing written about you Susie? There are people who are getting actual death threats online, having their families threatened, being told to kill themselves and more yet you've cried troll because a few people have called you some names through sheer frustration of being ripped off and ignored. Ah well, you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink. One last call for sympathy and off she pops into her app never to return and never to admit to her own business mistakes or apologise to her clients who have been unhappy 🤷‍♀️ See ya Susie, all the best to you in your new perfect world! ✌
The smile comment was written by me in the last thread Soz .

I still didn't see anyone post any photos. I know on MN ppl talked about a curly haired lady but no photo was shown and she was on there talking about her new hair do too .

• Haha
I've only ever witnessed one other person who relishes wallowing in the same amount of martyrdom... my SIL. I think this week, SBS have topped that, something I never thought possible.

The smile comment was written by me in the last thread Soz .

I still didn't see anyone post any photos. I know on MN ppl talked about a curly haired lady but no photo was shown and she was on there talking about her new hair do too .
I called her an absolute bellend and I stand by that 😂

There has never been any photos, just of Susie which she has put out into the public domain herself so 🤷‍♀️ just a narrative shes invented to distract from the fact shes using her clients like a cash cow. She makes me 🤢

• Haha
I've got nothing to say about her smile, or style or anything like that. I saw a comment about her forehead or her hat making it look bigger or something. But I would never comment on that, I've got no grounds to.

Mine is so big I'm supprised I haven't been approached so people can rent out advertising space on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow. Still taking NO responsibility for the absolutely dire service her business has provided to some and the atrocious customer service that followed. I honestly hoped for better.

She has protected tit. I hope the majority of these women know this. And tbh I think they do as many have joined or at the very least read and acknowledged on the new FB.

Good riddance.

• Heart
Since when do sticks and stones cause psychological harm? Does she mean words? Getting your inspirational quotes mixed up there Suze. I wish her the best I really do but that one last passive aggressive post was really unnecessary. You have made your decision just get on with it now, stop kicking that dead horse along the road.
Hello by the way, long time lurker; I feel better now I've got that out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Long time lurked here. Susie keeps talking about photos but I've never seen any either. She's lying. She's purposely being vague because those photos don't exist and she knows it.
By the way, I've screenshotted the Daily Mail article with her son's name in it.

Reactions: 11

Yel

She's really not helping herself at all.

She threatens legal action against tattle for nothing more than people's opinions on her company and at worst someone talking about her smile. Then goes on a campaign to make up outright lies about here. And she's the one being defamed? 😵 I think she's doing a very good job herself of ruining her reputation. Talk about being in a glass house.

Anyone that feels the need to preach be kind is often a terrible person.

Reactions: 10
That sticks and stones comment makes zero sense! The rhyme is "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" so surely she should have said "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words make me kick out all the members that disagree with me and charge the ones that love me"... not quite as snappy, but...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t think it’s appropriate to comment on physical characteristics like a nose or waist size or height as it’s difficult or impossible to change. I have seen very few comments of that type on here on MN. I think bad service, poor quality products, etc are fair game, and have been the centrepiece of these threads. The lies SBS tell of user photos being reproduced on Tattle or MN are deceitful, and SBS should ‘put up or shut up’. Name the users who did it - but of course you can’t because it’s all lies

Reactions: 8
In line with my post the other day regarding us doing something about the lying, the conning and the hostile customer service; could a retail/consumer ombudsman be approached?

My main reason for still feeling so passionate about this, is because of the hiding behind being a mental health advocate and using her own mental health and the death of a celebrity as some strange way to back up her 'supporting' nature. I just think it's highly gross and slightly predatory - it's aimed to draw in vulnerable people with a "I understand you" approach

Reactions: 10
In line with my post the other day regarding us doing something about the lying, the conning and the hostile customer service; could a retail/consumer ombudsman be approached?

My main reason for still feeling so passionate about this, is because of the hiding behind being a mental health advocate and using her own mental health and the death of a celebrity as some strange way to back up her 'supporting' nature. I just think it's highly gross and slightly predatory - it's aimed to draw in vulnerable people with a "I understand you" approach
Yes 100% and if you paid by credit card or paypal you can complain and argue that you paid for a service that did not deliver what was promised. They will then investigate and look into how the original complaint was delt with .

• Heart
There’s so many of us that never complained though but thought there must be something wrong with us as everyone else on the group said how amazing their email was. I even told my husband how good the service was as I didn’t want to admit I’d spent £70 (I only work part time and have to do two shifts to earn this amount) on something that didn’t tell me anything I didn’t already know.
like loads of women my husband has seen how much my confidence and body has changed after having children and he wouldn’t complain about me spending any money to make me feel more like my old self and I’m really starting to think that Sbs has totally tapped into this group and hit the jackpot as even the most confident of women have some insecurities and this service was sold as helping you with said insecurities. Im sure it all started out with good intentions in the beginning but once the money started rolling in profit was put miles before service.
I’d love to known what S has earned from this? Only because I think the longer the other stylists stay on board with her the more their own reputations will be damaged, is it really worth that if they are only earning say £20 from every online and S is pocketing the other £50 for doing nothing? E and M could definitely branch out on their own and learn from S’s mistakes and make really good careers for themselves.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it’s appropriate to comment on physical characteristics like a nose or waist size or height as it’s difficult or impossible to change. I have seen very few comments of that type on here on MN. I think bad service, poor quality products, etc are fair game, and have been the centrepiece of these threads. The lies SBS tell of user photos being reproduced on Tattle or MN are deceitful, and SBS should ‘put up or shut up’. Name the users who did it - but of course you can’t because it’s all lies
I agree.
I don’t comment on physical appearance on any thread because you can’t help if you are born with a big nose, short legs, etc. The only exception is if they’ve had cosmetic surgery because that’s a choice.

They are still going down the photos posted online on forums route.
If I was Tattle I’d ask them to publicly post it was not on Tattle and if refused, they will go down the “cease and desist” route.
SBS craftily hasn’t actually named the alleged forum but are allowing Tattle and MN to be accused of it by their SBS fans. They should put the record straight and BE KIND!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.