Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been looking at the style Bible on Kindle unlimited. The difference in quality is staggering.
Putting all the drama aside I really think if this is the competition SBS is in trouble...
Its a different league isn't it. I have found it so interesting and full of actually useful information for so many different things, especially the vodka and cranberry. Im definitely more vodka than cranberry and need to look at that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I was a newbie reading the TP reviews I’d be like “what sort of sisterhood is this?” Some of the 5* reviews just defend what 1* reviews have said.

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker first time posting

I hate to admit it but I was one of the people who cried at my analysis. I received it when I was at such a low point in my life that I think I used it as a crutch.

I was even upset reading it as it said not to wear brown leopard print and I was sat in my car wearing brown leopard print....:oops::oops::oops:

Reading all these comments now, I feel so stupid! I can’t believe I was so naive to think that someone would write nice things like that. I know I have no shoulders, large tum and bum as flat as a pancake and looking back I wish I had received an analysis that took consideration of what I said I didn’t like about myself and actually said, “I know you’ve got a flat arse and large tum but try XY and Z“.

I mean, let’s be honest, I know you can’t polish a turd but you can at least roll it in glitter!:poop:

I didn’t pay all that money to get some half hearted C&P document! I’ve since used a different app (not sure if I can mention the name) and literally typed in my season and shape and found tons of info for free! (This is not a known as a style app)

Although saying that, I’m not 100% I was analysed as the right season in the first place!

Anyway, I’m going to sit here in my brown leopard print pyjamas and enjoy my lack of style :p

P.S I thankfully never succumbed to the “chunky white trainers”. I have enough chunk going on with my body, I don’t need anymore!
Do not apologise for feeling that way! There's no shame in feeling flattered, especially when you are feeling low. We all need to be told we are pretty once in a while 💁‍♀️
It's a shame to find out this way that c&p was used though isn't it 🙄

Long time lurker first time posting

I hate to admit it but I was one of the people who cried at my analysis. I received it when I was at such a low point in my life that I think I used it as a crutch.

I was even upset reading it as it said not to wear brown leopard print and I was sat in my car wearing brown leopard print....:oops::oops::oops:

Reading all these comments now, I feel so stupid! I can’t believe I was so naive to think that someone would write nice things like that. I know I have no shoulders, large tum and bum as flat as a pancake and looking back I wish I had received an analysis that took consideration of what I said I didn’t like about myself and actually said, “I know you’ve got a flat arse and large tum but try XY and Z“.

I mean, let’s be honest, I know you can’t polish a turd but you can at least roll it in glitter!:poop:

I didn’t pay all that money to get some half hearted C&P document! I’ve since used a different app (not sure if I can mention the name) and literally typed in my season and shape and found tons of info for free! (This is not a known as a style app)

Although saying that, I’m not 100% I was analysed as the right season in the first place!

Anyway, I’m going to sit here in my brown leopard print pyjamas and enjoy my lack of style :p

P.S I thankfully never succumbed to the “chunky white trainers”. I have enough chunk going on with my body, I don’t need anymore!
Also, I think I would have died if somebody told me I couldn't wear leopard print. I'm basically Kat Slater 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anybody else feel like messaging Susie directly and mentioning you’re concerned for her health? Business or no business, but my family would not let me continue being on social media for a period of time if it was making me unwell. It genuinely concerns me she has no support network

Does anybody else feel like messaging Susie directly and mentioning you’re concerned for her health? Business or no business, but my family would not let me continue being on social media for a period of time if it was making me unwell. It genuinely concerns me she has no support network

Not as a random stranger or ex-client, no. She has built herself a sisterhood albeit paying half of them to be in it. Let them deal with it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
No.
What makes you think she doesn’t have a support network? She has a family and friends.

She *has* to be on social media in some way, even if it’s just a presence through her business, because that’s how it operates. It’s likely she has one of the “advisors” or stylists is supporting with that though.

Reactions: 8
No, that’s really random and would make me really uncomfortable if I was in that situation. To have a random stranger make a comment to me like that would be awkward. She has friends and family and her team of stylists who are there to support her. She reads this thread as well I’m sure and can see people are worried for her.

Reactions: 10
She has had, in the past, an excellent support network. She had people around her who would give her wonderful advice. The trouble is, if it's something she didn't want to hear, she'd basically bin you off after that. And sometimes she'd wage a campaign against you so other people would bin you too. The people surrounding her now are yes women. They will be telling her exactly what she wants to hear, that we're all nasty trolls and she's doing her best, doing the right thing, not to blame blah blah blah. That's the whole problem, she DOES have a support network, and they're supportive in all the wrong ways.

I don't feel like it's our place. I am concerned for her too but we don't really know her and I think it would be weird to message her and say that, even if coming from a good place. Not to say I haven't thought about it myself. I'm sure she does have support, she has friends, family, we know she has a big sister haha, and a husband so I am sure she is being supported.

I wouldn’t actually message her but with people saying she looks ill it’s just very upsetting. I guess it’s like mangomay says, she may not pay attention anyway?! I just hope if she does read this thread she knows many of us are worried, not for SBS but for you Susie

I wouldn’t actually message her but with people saying she looks ill it’s just very upsetting. I guess it’s like mangomay says, she may not pay attention anyway?! I just hope if she does read this thread she knows many of us are worried, not for SBS but for you Susie
I hope she takes some time for herself and comes back with a little separation from her business.

She has had, in the past, an excellent support network. She had people around her who would give her wonderful advice. The trouble is, if it's something she didn't want to hear, she'd basically bin you off after that. And sometimes she'd wage a campaign against you so other people would bin you too. The people surrounding her now are yes women. They will be telling her exactly what she wants to hear, that we're all nasty trolls and she's doing her best, doing the right thing, not to blame blah blah blah. That's the whole problem, she DOES have a support network, and they're supportive in all the wrong ways.
100% i have know her to this in the past

Its international "digital detox " so i expect along with other social media personalities we won't hear anything today anyway. Be good for her to know its the upsetting of her customers and not her personally that people are upset with.

This is what I have been thinking. Has anyone said is there any truth in the feedback?
Someone is listening, the IG changes I have noticed a few things have been removed from the grid so it’s less personal. Things that have been mentioned on here have been
removed from her grid and highlights. I don’t think it’s to make out that we are lying, it’s to rebuild the business in a more professional way. I think Susie wanted to be like a big sister or friend which works for a small client base, but if you’re determined for world domination you can’t be everyone’s friend and you’re going to make enemies on the way. I much prefer smaller businesses for that personal experience and shouldn’t a personal stylist be just that?
It looks like all this feedback is being taken on board to rebuild SBS and I’m sure there will be some post about coming back stronger, sadly there will be no apology for the upset to dissatisfied customers and more of a smug I’ll show you. She should be thanking us, as sometimes the truth hurts but you learn valuable lessons. So let her friends and family tell her what she wants to hear so they can #bekind and we’ll #bekind in our way by telling her what she needs to hear through “trolling” her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is what I have been thinking. Has anyone said is there any truth in the feedback?
Someone is listening, the IG changes I have noticed a few things have been removed from the grid so it’s less personal. Things that have been mentioned on here have been
removed from her grid and highlights. I don’t think it’s to make out that we are lying, it’s to rebuild the business in a more professional way. I think Susie wanted to be like a big sister or friend which works for a small client base, but if you’re determined for world domination you can’t be everyone’s friend and you’re going to make enemies on the way. I much prefer smaller businesses for that personal experience and shouldn’t a personal stylist be just that?
It looks like all this feedback is being taken on board to rebuild SBS and I’m sure there will be some post about coming back stronger, sadly there will be no apology for the upset to dissatisfied customers and more of a smug I’ll show you. She should be thanking us, as sometimes the truth hurts but you learn valuable lessons. So let her friends and family tell her what she wants to hear so they can #bekind and we’ll #bekind in our way by telling her what she needs to hear through “trolling” her.
I agree it seems someone is listening, and I do agree that the customers who have been brave enough to say what's gone on isn't right, should have some acknowledgement... But, I have a bad feeling about it.
I feel the brand will change based on advise here, there will be alterations in attitude but, it will be another 'brave show' of sticking it to us 'trolls' and all off her own back.

The reason I think that is because of the constant messages of "you're the strongest woman I know" etc, don't get me wrong, seems like she's gone through some hard crap, but really?

Someone said it a way back on this thread or thread #1 - this will be used for another phoenix rising from the ashes story.

Reactions: 6
The 'final post' is up now. Best of luck to the business but I would be interested to see these 'personal attacks' ;

As from 9am tomorrow, this group will close completely.

To close the Facebook group it involves us removing each member one by one. Member removal will be for no other reason.

Thank you to those who have messaged words of support over the last week.

This will be my last post in this group and I feel very emotional closing this chapter.

The decision was not taken lightly and was one that was made by not just myself, but the whole team and the experts I have been working with, some of whom have been with me since the very beginning.

It is not always obvious what is seen behind the scenes and the things that happen that I don't post about or share. It shows what a great job the admin team have done to protect the group this far.

We protected the clients who had their photos re posted on forums. We protected clients by fighting to get their photos taken down. There's so much that hasn't been seen and I think it shows what a good job we've done of looking after everyone on here.

To the people who have private messaged me calling me vile, selfish, unkind, a bully and posted online that I'm a bad mum, I have a demonic smile, I'm fragile, I'm mental, I'm unlikeable, please know that sticks and stones don't break bones, they cause psychological damage and harm.

Thank you to those who made this group amazing. The group has always been freely open to everyone, even people who weren't clients. I'm proud of what we achieved in the 3 years that this group was here.

Here's to the next chapter of Styled By Susie.

Thank you to you all, to my team and to the admin ladies.

Susie xxx

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I’ve made the mammoth removal job a bit easier for her and already left.

She could also just archive the group. That way members could still see the posts and refer back to them but be unable to post or comment. Far easier than individually removing 13000 people.

Reactions: 16
I’ve made the mammoth removal job a bit easier for her and already left.

She could also just archive the group. That way members could still see the posts and refer back to them but be unable to post or comment. Far easier than individually removing 13000 people.
Yes, I find it very strange that she’s not archiving it.
Why did she have to bring negativity into her last message?
For someone who purports to empower women her last message should have been uplifting not a woe is me post.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Still maintaining her stance that she's doing it for the group 🙄 and writing I've been told I have a demonic smile 🤦‍♀️ is that the worst thing written about you Susie? There are people who are getting actual death threats online, having their families threatened, being told to kill themselves and more yet you've cried troll because a few people have called you some names through sheer frustration of being ripped off and ignored. Ah well, you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink. One last call for sympathy and off she pops into her app never to return and never to admit to her own business mistakes or apologise to her clients who have been unhappy 🤷‍♀️ See ya Susie, all the best to you in your new perfect world! ✌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.