Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When ppl have taken screen shots of my stories in the past i have had a notification

Instagram briefly experiment with letting people know their upload had been screenshotted or screen-recorded by another person during a trial in February 2018 but they never took it forward.

Reactions: 4
Susie's friend is back on MN moaning shes been quoted on Tattle and you cant reason with a bunch of trolls (Newsflash I'm quoting you again) They've kindly pointed out to her that having a discussion on a public forum is not trolling and she was the one who posted on there to start with 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm going to sound like a dick, but can I ask why you looked up to her and admired her? Same with the others. There is so much whooping and fan girling and tales of people hanging on blowing smoke up asses...I dont get it! I'm just trying to understand the cult of personality going on here. They are ordinary women. Sure, I like my colourist, my hairdresser etc and on a personal level get on well with them even though I pay for services and I therefore should receive ones I'm happy with but I couldn't imagine fawning over them and I wouldn't expect it from anyone I come into contact with through my job, either.
My guess was because of her honesty and I suppose she did come across quite relatable maybe?!
I’m going to go on the missing list for a day or so....will catch up soon!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anybody else seen on the new fb group they even did copy and paste hairstyles with the hair analysis?! 😂😂
Oh bloody hell. I just emailed to redeem my hair analysis and am pretty much expecting that I will ignore whatever gets sent to me as I don't feel I can trust what they send out anymore.

I should've just asked my brother and sister in law for a shopping voucher!

Oh bloody hell. I just emailed to redeem my hair analysis and am pretty much expecting that I will ignore whatever gets sent to me as I don't feel I can trust what they send out anymore.

I should've just asked my brother and sister in law for a shopping voucher!
OH I do it!

Let me think and study your facial structure carefully... GOT IT! A short bob, styled with beach waves, and a balayage will accentuate your amazing bone structure and eye colour.
A bit like photo attached.

you're welcome.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OH I do it!

Let me think and study your facial structure carefully... GOT IT! A short bob, styled with beach waves, and a balayage will accentuate your amazing bone structure and eye colour.

you're welcome.
I'd have my hair like that if it would guarantee I'd look like her :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
My guess was because of her honesty and I suppose she did come across quite relatable maybe?!
I’m going to go on the missing list for a day or so....will catch up soon!!
Definitely! She was like 'got you babes' and OMG I needed someone to have got me at that time haha!

MHS insta stories.........people are going to be spending more this Christmas............WTF?!!!! HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING THIS WEEK?!!!
Loads of people have lost their jobs, loads more will when furlough ends, the lucky ones have survived on 80% knowing they have some work at the end of this...........the majority of people will not be spending more this Christmas......the majority of people have realised what's important during lockdown!!

The total tone deaf bull tit this woman waffles baffles me?!!! It's such an odd choice for SBS brand!!
Don't get me started on her mascara story 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 15
MHS insta stories.........people are going to be spending more this Christmas............WTF?!!!! HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING THIS WEEK?!!!
Loads of people have lost their jobs, loads more will when furlough ends, the lucky ones have survived on 80% knowing they have some work at the end of this...........the majority of people will not be spending more this Christmas......the majority of people have realised what's important during lockdown!!

The total tone deaf bull tit this woman waffles baffles me?!!! It's such an odd choice for SBS brand!!
Don't get me started on her mascara story 🙈
Businesses are going under daily and nobody knows what shitshow is coming next yet everyone will blow it all for Christmas?? Jesus!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I've just been looking at the style Bible on Kindle unlimited. The difference in quality is staggering.
Putting all the drama aside I really think if this is the competition SBS is in trouble...

Reactions: 11
MHS whole business seems to be based on insta which consists of posts with aggressive captions claiming she's been involved with X, Y And Z......how were you involved, chief tea maker?!! And her posts gather single figure likes......it doesn't add up to the language she's using!
All of the folk crying trolls and animals at tattle should look at that insta feed........that is who your "be kind" business picked to take them forward........to hustle more money from you before you spend it all on Christmas!! There are a million better choices out there!! I can't find one post on her grid that talks about looking after your customers......it's all about the hustle!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OH I do it!

you're welcome.

Damn it -brother in law and sister in law should've paid you the £25 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.