Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can still see it. Just looked at her latest post and the whole tone really rubs me up the wrong way. It’s misspelled and sounds really passive aggressive! The mind still really boggles why Susie engaged her when she seems to have such a small following and barely any web presence. Do you think they know each other IRL and that’s why?

Reactions: 2
I‘ve been blocked too but can view it on my dog’s insta 😂
how does she identify who to block? I’m not identifiable on here, and I’ve not said anything untoward on the FB page Or on insta....hmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 12
how does she identify who to block? I’m not identifiable on here, and I’ve not said anything untoward on the FB page Or on insta....hmmmmm
Have you viewed her story? She could see the user names from the views

Reactions: 3
I've seen the 'friend' on MN now, funny how her first post was to mention Caroline Flack. Using a dead woman's name to point score is so distasteful but I'm also remembering that Susie mentions Caroline a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How strange? Maybe she is trying to put 2 and 2 together from her block list and try and identify people on here 🤔 She probs only gets about 10 viewers per story 🤷‍♀️ Hey business hustle lady 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
But you have said you can view in your dogs profile, so she can see that too now and know it’s you and block you lol.

also just to let everyone know that if you take a screen shot of an insta story it notifies the person. So that could be why...?

she could also be limiting her stories to a small group of people and then identifying who is watching them and who is talking about them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
But you have said you can view in your dogs profile, so she can see that too now and know it’s you and block you lol.

also just to let everyone know that if you take a screen shot of an insta story it notifies the person. So that could be why...?

she could also be limiting her stories to a small group of people and then identifying who is watching them and who is talking about them.
Does it?! I know you can see who watches your stories but I thought that was it, no way to know who was just visiting your profile or looking at your posts unless you liked or followed.

Reactions: 1
Ah it will be because I viewed her story. She’s probably sitting cross referencing Instagram names against those in the new FB group, then trying to further cross reference with MN and here 😂 There will soon be no one left to block.

i will check again on my dogs profile and if thats blocked then I’ll know if she’s lurking in here and has identified me :eek: I haven’t viewed her story using the dogs profile, once was enough.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah it will be because I viewed her story. She’s probably sitting cross referencing Instagram names against those in the new FB group, then trying to further cross reference with MN and here 😂 There will soon be no one left to block!
Just the way to run a professional business 🤣🤣

Main Hustle School is offering a content planning masterclass.
That is all.
And she's charging for it😂😂😂😂

How strange? Maybe she is trying to put 2 and 2 together from her block list and try and identify people on here 🤔 She probs only gets about 10 viewers per story 🤷‍♀️ Hey business hustle lady 🙋‍♀️
This is what I've been saying all along! But people thought I meant getting users' email addresses etc which they can't do. No I think they are watching who is posting in the threads and seeing who is saying they're blocked or posting screenshots if they had enough time on their hands I suppose.

Reactions: 4
MHS will be getting loads more views on her stories than follows or grid engagement cos her clients don't want to give the game away to their own followers just how contrived their own content is. Lots of people still merrily believe that influencers just post for the fun of it and because they enjoy chatting to people on IG. It's all strategically planned! Smoke amd mirrors. Which is why I thought it was surprising that Susie was openly posting about MH woman. It was all very 'just off to meet the woman who is going to help up my presence on here so we can plan to make more money out of you lot have a great day!' :/ odd.

Reactions: 8
She's not exactly the best advertisement for being styled by susie is she? Every story I saw she had no make up on, unbrushed hair and a scruffy tshirt.....which is fine like, I'm currently in pjs......but I'm not representing anyone or my own business 🤷‍♀️ and yeah I know that's not very kind but if your business is based on an image, surely you'd want a decent one 😬

Reactions: 8

Does it?! *asking for a friend...That would be painfully cringing!

• Haha
Thank you for explaining! I get that. It's understandable. It feels a bit...exploitative that she appeals to women who feel down in themselves but that does make sense to me. I guess the rest is just subjective 😬
The sad thing now is that due to the lack of originality and lazy copy/pasting, you and many others are probably feeling like the compliments you were given weren't sincere but im sure you're perfectly lovely and absolutely should feel bloody awesome in yourself. I'm too far on the other end of the scale I'm so vain and arrogant 😂 I should probably pay someone to bring me down a peg
I did feel like that for a while but I have got enough of myself back now to know there are good bits and bad bits of me and its not the be all and end all. I used to feel so bad when I didn't make an effort and tuck/do my hair/wear clothes in my colours but I think I've found some balance now
She's not exactly the best advertisement for being styled by susie is she? Every story I saw she had no make up on, unbrushed hair and a scruffy tshirt.....which is fine like, I'm currently in pjs......but I'm not representing anyone or my own business 🤷‍♀️ and yeah I know that's not very kind but if your business is based on an image, surely you'd want a decent one 😬
I also thought this, but watching her latest story she appears to be wearing her season's colours has her nails done and is talking about a mascara... I'm calling it - she's going to be SBS's next hire as a stylist!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
You can’t tell if someone takes a screenshot on Insta stories so it’s not that. But they will be looking at who has viewed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.