Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This. Dianne can't interact with another straight man aside from Joe without being accused of going behind Joe's back. Vito and Dianne seem to get on quite well, same for Vito and Joe actually.

Also, even though that person has multiple accounts every time one gets banned they make more.
I do find it bonkers that the dancers can inspire such whackadoodle levels of devotion and anti-devotion.

Reactions: 11
I hope everything is okay with Amy, she hasn't posted to social media in over 2 weeks now. I didn't see her post anything about taking a break?? 😥
I know last year with her chemotherapy she had some time off social media but from memory that was only a few days at most. I hope nothing bad has happened and she's just taking some time off. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope everything is okay with Amy, she hasn't posted to social media in over 2 weeks now. I didn't see her post anything about taking a break?? 😥
I know last year with her chemotherapy she had some time off social media but from memory that was only a few days at most. I hope nothing bad has happened and she's just taking some time off. 🙏
I noticed she congratulated Gorka when he announced he was going to be a judge but apart from that he’s very quiet.

Reactions: 4
From something I saw on instagram, Amy was in Blackpool last week at a dance competition with their dance school.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s fair to say that choreography for their quickstep has maybe been slightly adjusted.
IMG_6907.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I was wondering if she was quiet on SM because of missing out on all the tour fun this year. I’ve definitely got FOMO so I cannot imagine how she must be feeling.

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t she supposed to be having a scan in the New Year and possibly another op?

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t she supposed to be having a scan in the New Year and possibly another op?
I definitely remember reading an article that said the other breast had some suspicious looking spots and they were waiting til the chemo was done to see if she needed further surgery. I didn't think that sounded like a very good sign, but she always kept up being so bright and positive. I really hope she's not had more bad news... 🙏

eta found the article

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebr...owden-came-close-31107313#amp-readmore-target

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I would have much rathered see Carlos living his best life in the green sparkly jumpsuit, but oh well. Good for Janette.

Glad that knee slide at the end of Layton's QS has been modified, I was fearing for Nikita's knee if it wasn't changed or taken out.

Reactions: 5
Layton and Nikita won tonight’s show! Not sure who runners up were but I have a feeling they will be winning a lot of shows

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Layton and Nikita won tonight’s show! Not sure who runners up were but I have a feeling they will be winning a lot of shows
That’s good, really pleased for Layton after some of the crap he had to put up with.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just looked and apparently Bobby and Dianne came second? wow, the power removing a thermal vest can have!

• Haha
Aw I’m so pleased for them, I hope they are buzzing! ❤

Carlos in drag would be a dream 🥰

• Heart
Aw, amazing 🩷 I'm made up for them!!! I know everyone says the competition bit is all for fun and no on takes it seriously... but I reckon that will actually mean a lot to Layton considering all the shite flung his way.

Krishnan on his stories is loving his life right now 🩷

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.