Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karen wearing the green outfit Luba wore in the Blackpool dance so guess they’re not taking that boy out of the routine. I wonder who will do Johannes part? Presumably one of the males without a partner as the others will be dancing with their celebs… Maybe it will be Neil? 😭😭
---
The barbie dance, Nikita as Ken (rip thrusting Nikita gif)
Not sure who Layton is supposed to be but he looks fab!!
Why have they got Nikita in a hideous blonde wig when he’s already very blonde 🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh my god, the closed captions on Neil's latest tour vlog!! 😆

No, Neil, that's really not gonna happen (although I wouldn't put it past him)!

View attachment 2700680
Neil clearly fancies himself as some sort of influencer which is a shame as his social media is pretty dire and very cringey. I want to tell him to chill out and enjoy his nice life with his beautiful fiancé and daughter and stop being such a try hard!

Karen wearing the green outfit Luba wore in the Blackpool dance so guess they’re not taking that boy out of the routine. I wonder who will do Johannes part? Presumably one of the males without a partner as the others will be dancing with their celebs… Maybe it will be Neil? 😭😭
---
The barbie dance, Nikita as Ken (rip thrusting Nikita gif)
Not sure who Layton is supposed to be but he looks fab!!
The thought of Neil in drag has nearly finished me 😩

Looks like Layton finally gets to dance with his first partner of choice Graziano 😂 I wonder how ‘Ken’ feels about that 🤔

Reactions: 1
Neil clearly fancies himself as some sort of influencer which is a shame as his social media is pretty dire and very cringey. I want to tell him to chill out and enjoy his nice life with his beautiful fiancé and daughter and stop being such a try hard!
Weird comment on Neils TikTok - I noticed a comment like this on today's DM story. I really think not.. (D and V weren't together at all in the vlog though they were leaving the arena together in the DM piece).
Maybe Ellie is just a beard for DiVito!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell I’d like to think that Vito has better taste than grubby, desperate, dopey Dianne!

He’d certainly be an upgrade from Suggs though! Dianne would be slaughtered by his fans if she did!

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell I’d like to think that Vito has better taste than grubby, desperate, dopey Dianne!

He’d certainly be an upgrade from Suggs though! Dianne would be slaughtered by his fans if she did!
Vito and Dianne are very close , but really doubt they are ‘that kind of’ close

Reactions: 2
Weird comment on Neils TikTok - I noticed a comment like this on today's DM story. I really think not.. (D and V weren't together at all in the vlog though they were leaving the arena together in the DM piece).
That would be the weird Dianne hater from twitter. Multiple accounts accusing her of having affairs with any man who breathes near her! He goes on to all social media and makes these sort of comments!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
That would be the weird Dianne hater from twitter. Multiple accounts accusing her of having affairs with any man who breathes near her! He goes on to all social media and makes these sort of comments!
This. Dianne can't interact with another straight man aside from Joe without being accused of going behind Joe's back. Vito and Dianne seem to get on quite well, same for Vito and Joe actually.

Also, even though that person has multiple accounts every time one gets banned they make more.

This is getting a little bit out of hand fair enough bobby is vain, disrespectful, cozies up to dianne and refuses to keep his hands to himself but if she so much as stands near anyone else there must be an affair going on how many sneaky affairs are happening already on day 1??

Yes it can't be nice for joe to see regular speculations about his partner whilst there apart we will feel bad for him if and when something actually happens

Reactions: 3
IMG_8441.jpeg

Jowita and Krishnan looking so sweet. Jowita is such a stunningly beautiful woman , I quite happily admit to a massive girl crush .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is getting a little bit out of hand fair enough bobby is vain, disrespectful, cozies up to dianne and refuses to keep his hands to himself but if she so much as stands near anyone else there must be an affair going on how many sneaky affairs are happening already on day 1??

Yes it can't be nice for joe to see regular speculations about his partner whilst there apart we will feel bad for him if and when something actually happens
I feel the need to defend Dianne here. They've been together for 5 years and even though they've been putting up with this crap since pretty much the start there's never been a reason (imo) to suggest that Dianne has or would cheat. Who knows if they'll live "happily ever after" but I don't think it's fair to say it will be down to Dianne if they don't.

Reactions: 15
Joe is really good friends with Vito. So I very much doubt he would even entertain cheating with Dianne. He’s even stayed at their house on several occasions. It would look really bad on both of them if he did. I think Dianne feels safe with him as no chance of him going there.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, Vito and Dianne are good friends, and I don't think there has ever been a whisper of anything there so it seemed weird on two different platforms to see it. And given Vito appears to be at pains not to get papped with Ellie, unlikely he's be swanning around with Dianne.. But you're right, probably some deranged anti-fan using different names.

(tho if I were with Joe Sugg and had a sniff of Vito there'd be a dancer-shaped hole in the wall of my palatial house)

Love Ellie in her Barbie outfit!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lauren’s messages of support for Krishnan and Jowita are so cute, she is the sweetest! I adore all 3 of them ❤
---
Another Nikita as Ken picture. Oh to be Dianne

Attachments

• Heart
I feel the need to defend Dianne here. They've been together for 5 years and even though they've been putting up with this crap since pretty much the start there's never been a reason (imo) to suggest that Dianne has or would cheat. Who knows if they'll live "happily ever after" but I don't think it's fair to say it will be down to Dianne if they don't.
It's sad that she's had to deal with the most amount of trolls especially from the ones that are down right life threatening as well. I know some have popped up in the Joe and Dianne thread as well over time.

Lauren’s messages of support for Krishnan and Jowita are so cute, she is the sweetest! I adore all 3 of them ❤
---
Another Nikita as Ken picture. Oh to be Dianne
Dianne looks really pretty here 🌸

• Wow
It's sad that she's had to deal with the most amount of trolls especially from the ones that are down right life threatening as well. I know some have popped up in the Joe and Dianne thread as well over time.

Dianne looks really pretty here 🌸
Bloody hell, there are only a handful of us on the Joe thread and none of us have ever threatened to take Dianne's life that I can think of , that's quite shocking.

Bloody hell, there are only a handful of us on the Joe thread and none of us have ever threatened to take Dianne's life that I can think of , that's quite shocking.
I remember it was around the time she was partnered with Max, I think thats when it was at it's worse and when the police has to be called to the studio; but thats when I saw a post in that thread which was quite sinister and a few minutes later it was deleted and I think the user was banned. Not in more recent times but some posts over time have come off creepish.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Love Ellie in her Barbie outfit!
I hope her cheating ex looks at how amazing she looks and feels sick with regret. She’ll move onto bigger and better things (we’ve seen it in his right trousers 😘).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.