Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they reuse the same songs every year?
The gold press ,start and end outfits are always the same aswell as the songs and set down to the fountains.
When your paying to go and see don't you expect a difference of some sort as good as it is
Even if they changed the host around plenty of ex pros and contestants to choose from that would add something sorry to say I don't enjoy janette on it takes two and the tour isn't much better.
I think there were gold outfits for the opening of the 2020 tour, but last year was nothing like this year's. IIRC the closing number last year and the year before were pretty similar choreography and song-wise, but again, this year is nothing like last year's. 🤷‍♀️

eta, found a clip, they didn't even have gold outfits in 2020, they were mostly white. The songs sound nothing alike either 😂

She's shy and a homebody I imagine as much as she's loving the reaction to her time on Strictly it's really overwhelming, not forgetting the exhaustion of being with everyone on tour is a lot maybe she needs to have a chat with Luba on managing tour life.

I love Vito's wholesome video to his grandparents what a sweetheart. I greatly appreciate his aversion to tops. ;)
The combination of toplessness and devotion to nonni is savage. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh bleeping hell Vito! 😢 He ruined my Christmas with his last video singing with his Nona as it made me miss mine so much I spent most of the day fighting tears.

On a more positive note the Barbie dance is definitely growing on me 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Guess I'm in the minority but I don't actually think Dianne looks better in the blonde or brunette wigs, I think she just fades into the background. Maybe I'm just too used to seeing her with the red hair.

Speaking of hair, and Barbie/Ken dolls, this popped up on my youtube recommended.

I... I think Nikita may have overdone it with the gel, just slightly...

And somehow, the guy behind them at 1:15 even moreso! Full on plastic hair Ken vibes 😂 😂 😂

Woah, Bobby won, Layton came second at the matinee! Dianne's coming for the glitterball!

Reactions: 3
I might be wrong but in terms of Amy I’m sure she was on Lorraine earlier in the month and she posted about going from there onto a hospital appointment with a photo inside hospital. Then radio silence…I really hope it’s not bad news. The social media break seems very out of character.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Woah, Bobby won, Layton came second at the matinee! Dianne's coming for the glitterball!

Not surprised Bobby won the matinee, he will be mega popular with kids. I am, however, pleasantly surprised that Layton and Nikita came 2nd. I do hope that it isn’t just these 2 dominating the whole way through and that Ellie and Angela S get a few too.

Reactions: 9
Not surprised Bobby won the matinee, he will be mega popular with kids. I am, however, pleasantly surprised that Layton and Nikita came 2nd. I do hope that it isn’t just these 2 dominating the whole way through and that Ellie and Angela S get a few too.
Yeah, the matinee kids and nans will be well up for Bobby. Surprised Ellie wasn't second, though. But still good on the lads for taking the RU spot. I can't see Angela S winning anything, tbh. I'm still holding out hope for a Krishnan RU place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.