Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh. don’t give Dianne a sniff of the tour glitterball. Carnage.
Can't imagine they'll win it anyway. A good few seconds maybe but I think I Layton and Nikita have a good chance of winning the tour.
---
Just two? I assumed they'd have got more.
They only get the glitterball at the end of the tour. Which ever couple got the most wins gets it, they won all but one of the shows on their tour I think.

Reactions: 4
Can't imagine they'll win it anyway. A good few seconds maybe but I think I Layton and Nikita have a good chance of winning the tour.
I really hope so. I have no intention of paying to vote after the price of the tickets but I have no doubt once I’m there and I see them all that will go out of the window.

I don’t think Nikita has won or come 2nd place on the tour before. I think he is quite pleased 😁

IMG_6908.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nope, they won nearly every show on that tour and each got a full size trophy to keep both obviously in the same house now.
Ah, got it. I have no idea how the tour works!

I thought the winning couple got a crappy trophy every show 😅

Reactions: 3
Saw the show tonight and it was fantastic! Layton & Nikita are incredible 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 20
aaahhhh, I have never felt the anticipation of a tuesday night out in january for about 20 years!🫣

I am getting ridiculously excited!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ellie and Vito are very quiet on Insta again 🤔 All the others have posted today sharing their excitement for the first night of the tour, but nothing from either of them….

Footage of the opening number from the tech run.

I like it a lot better than I did in the launch show.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ellie and Vito are very quiet on Insta again 🤔 All the others have posted today sharing their excitement for the first night of the tour, but nothing from either of them….
Yeah they have barely posted anything together in the last 10 days. Is this part of the 'we're just friends' message? or just being crap at insta.. (It also looks like they've decided not to comment on each others' posts ever, which is weird. Maybe if you're telling everyone you're great friends you might show it!)

Aw, Vito was so happy for Nikita to win!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah they have barely posted anything together in the last 10 days. Is this part of the 'we're just friends' message? or just being crap at insta.. (It also looks like they've decided not to comment on each others' posts ever, which is weird. Maybe if you're telling everyone you're great friends you might show it!)

Aw, Vito was so happy for Nikita to win!
I suspect so which I think is odd but hey!
One minute I’m like yeah, they are friends then the next I think, no they bloody aren’t 🤣 not getting papped together, hardly any posts. Don’t sit together on the bus 🙈
Noticed the other day that at one point out of all the photos that one of the make up artists posted of the press day, he only liked Ellie’s.
Now excuse me whilst I find myself a life 🤣🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve really warmed to Angela Rippon since the competition. I can’t believe I’m almost looking forward to seeing ‘The Leg’.

Reactions: 13
Ellie and Vito remind of Gio and Rose - will be scrutinised over how they act together. So perhaps they have decided they don’t want to be scrutinised- they have said they are good friends and maybe don’t feel need to justify their friendship over social media. When Strictly is on its different, it’s part of advertising the show etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.