Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean the comments are writing themselves by this point! That boy knows how to lay a thirst trap
Vito is a very very naughty boy.

Even with all Vitos word waffle and crazy analogies it’s clear that he is a smart man.
He actually has a degree! (in thirst traps sports science). Making him I think the only current pro with one.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Vito is a very very naughty boy.

He actually has a degree! (in thirst traps sports science). Making him I think the only current pro with one.
No, Lauren and Michelle have degrees. Michelle has a Masters too. I think he's the only male pro with a degree though.

Reactions: 7
No, Lauren and Michelle have degrees. Michelle has a Masters too. I think he's the only male pro with a degree though.
Oh yes, that's right, I remember Lauren and Krishnan talking about her journalism degree.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't care if they have a degree or not (personally am not a fan of universities and don't view them as a good measurement of one's intelligence), but there are most definitely some pros who are smarter than others, in terms of either emotional intelligence or just general knowledge of things. Some of them are painful to watch on quiz shows and the like.

Reactions: 4
I don't care if they have a degree or not (personally am not a fan of universities and don't view them as a good measurement of one's intelligence), but there are most definitely some pros who are smarter than others, in terms of either emotional intelligence or just general knowledge of things. Some of them are painful to watch on quiz shows and the like.
Dianne, by any chance?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Emotional intelligence and understanding how the bodies works are a couple of really good skills for a pro to have.

• Heart
Pics from dress run, including The Leg (also an unfortunate one showing Ellie's knickers! Hope Vito gets to keep his fluffy hair for performances)

The mail seemed to be obsessed with Ellie and Bobby and all the other contestants are an after thought!

How tiny is Janette? She makes the boys look as lanky as Bobby!
IMG_6905.jpeg

I know we all took the piss out of Angela and the leg but fair play to her. The pros even look knackered this week. I really hope she doesn’t push herself too much on the tour.

Honestly if you watch House of Games or Celebrity Mastermind … you just despair (not just with the Strictly pros. Maisie and Max were toe curling). I do wish this cult of being thick is funny would find itself in room 101.

The mail seemed to be obsessed with Ellie and Bobby and all the other contestants are an after thought!

View attachment 2700543

I know we all took the piss out of Angela and the leg but fair play to her. The pros even look knackered this week. I really hope she doesn’t push herself too much on the tour.
They seem to have had less time this year for rehearsals, or maybe it just feels really rushed since rehearsals started, it's no wonder they're knackered.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 2700543

To be fair to Ange, she is a trooper of the old school.

God if Ellie and Bobby were to get together the papers would be in hog heaven. Though there's some piece on Bobby today where he says he's meeting up on tour with girl he met online! zero filter..

Hats off to Ange. She's got the bulldog spirit alright.

Reactions: 8
God if Ellie and Bobby were to get together the papers would be in hog heaven. Though there's some piece on Bobby today where he says he's meeting up on tour with girl he met online! zero filter..

Hats off to Ange. She's got the bulldog spirit alright.
To be fair he’s a 20 year old single model/actor who’s dms are probably rammed. If he can’t shag his way round every venue on the tour then when else will he get the opportunity? At least it distracts him from Dianne. Ellie should take the same opportunity ( not with Bobby).

So, Bobby won't be wearing his thermal vest?!!!

Screenshot_20240119_141237_Chrome.jpg

I bought tickets for literally two reasons. Annabel's Foxtrots and Bobby's vest 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair he’s a 20 year old single model/actor who’s dms are probably rammed. If he can’t shag his way round every venue on the tour then when else will he get the opportunity? At least it distracts him from Dianne. Ellie should take the same opportunity ( not with Bobby).
I hope Ellie finds herself a lovely new boyfriend (not Bobby 🤣) with her new found confidence. Read that her ex cheated on her after being together for 5 years. That’s got to hurt.

Yes I’d like Ellie to have a bit of fun as she settled down at a very young age so she has some oats to sow (with or without mr fluffy hair).
Bobby, as immature as he is, would probably handle the slipping into DM’s a lot better than Karen the never single. I’m sure it will lead to some fun and maybe getting to know each further than marrying a virtual stranger.

Oh my god, the closed captions on Neil's latest tour vlog!! 😆

No, Neil, that's really not gonna happen (although I wouldn't put it past him)!

Screenshot_20240119_144644_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes I’d like Ellie to have a bit of fun as she settled down at a very young age so she has some oats to sow (with or without mr fluffy hair).
Bobby, as immature as he is, would probably handle the slipping into DM’s a lot better than Karen the never single. I’m sure it will lead to some fun and maybe getting to know each further than marrying a virtual stranger.
Exactly! She needs to get out there a bit.
I think Mr Fluffy is sadly just her friend 😢

Pics from dress run, including The Leg (also an unfortunate one showing Ellie's knickers! Hope Vito gets to keep his fluffy hair for performances)

Karen wearing the green outfit Luba wore in the Blackpool dance so guess they’re not taking that boy out of the routine. I wonder who will do Johannes part? Presumably one of the males without a partner as the others will be dancing with their celebs… Maybe it will be Neil? 😭😭
---
The barbie dance, Nikita as Ken (rip thrusting Nikita gif)
Not sure who Layton is supposed to be but he looks fab!!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.