Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might have changed between the tech run and the live show? I don't think I've seen a clip with the celebs in from the actual performance yet. They changed those awful dark shirts Vito, Neil, Robbie, Jake etc were wearing to gold ones.

If that is all they do in the opening number it is a bit disappointing, but with more than the usual number of not-so-able dancers on the tour this year I guess I can see why the choreography in the group numbers might be a bit pared back.

The celebs have more of a role in the Barbie number, in the clip UnknownTattler posted.
Christ Diana and that bleeping hair colour!!! It's all you can see!!
---
This makes me laugh now!!
Screenshot_20240120-115529.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Might have changed between the tech run and the live show? I don't think I've seen a clip with the celebs in from the actual performance yet. They changed those awful dark shirts Vito, Neil, Robbie, Jake etc were wearing to gold ones.

If that is all they do in the opening number it is a bit disappointing, but with more than the usual number of not-so-able dancers on the tour this year I guess I can see why the choreography in the group numbers might be a bit pared back.

The celebs have more of a role in the Barbie number, in the clip UnknownTattler posted.
Do they reuse the same songs every year?
The gold press ,start and end outfits are always the same aswell as the songs and set down to the fountains.
When your paying to go and see don't you expect a difference of some sort as good as it is
Even if they changed the host around plenty of ex pros and contestants to choose from that would add something sorry to say I don't enjoy janette on it takes two and the tour isn't much better.

Guys please no hate for what I’m about to post as I have thought long and hard about whether I should say anything but have decided to. I don’t have 100% evidence and am still a little unsure as to believe it but I was introduced to someone at a friends party a couple of weeks ago who I found out was part of the strictly glam squad this series (that’s completely true - I’ve seen evidence of it and my friend said that she has worked in tv makeup for a few years) Obviously I was like a kid in a sweet shop & asking lots of questions trying not to sound like a complete idiot when she jokingly said to ask her what everyone else was hounding her about regards E & V. I told her like I’ve said on this forum I didn’t believe it at first but then something changed in me because of the way they were and She basically confirmed that they were together as a couple and this was widely known between cast and crew! Apparently they were very tactile with one another backstage and whilst not full on snogging in front of everyone they were affectionate and didn’t hide

I know they have denied it on the press round but I don’t know whether thats to dampen speciation and give them a little privacy, they have split or if they weren’t together and the person I spoke to was full of crap.

Like i said earlier please no hate as I have pondered posting this but my friend said that this lady was a genuine person and doesn’t have any reason to lie and she had clearly been working on the series as she showed me various pics of herself with the cast!
I have insider knowledge of various things but I never disclose it, or who it was , do be careful, or edit this.
---
The gold press ,start and end outfits are always the same aswell as the songs and set down to the fountains.
When your paying to go and see don't you expect a difference of some sort as good as it is
Even if they changed the host around plenty of ex pros and contestants to choose from that would add something sorry to say I don't enjoy janette on it takes two and the tour isn't much better.
Always seems to be gold outfits. I suspect they have a random stock of them they alter according to the cast to save money.

Reactions: 1
I thought I might like the arse kissing pro dance better live, but nope. Layton's Paso looks like it's made for arenas though.

When I watched that video I did wonder if I was ruining the tour for myself but if watching the Paso is that exhilarating on a crappy video I can’t imagine how amazing it will be to see it in person.

Now I am very much in the minority as I like the arse kissing dance but I didn’t think it looked good in the arena. I don’t particularly like the Barbie dance either (although delighted that Layton is a Barbie), maybe if I watched the film I might appreciate it more?
My favourite pro dances this year were the Everybody wants to rule the world dance from the first show, the Tina Turner one, the Afrobeats one and the adorable Nikita and Vito one 🥰

I hope that Ellie is getting some Vito action. The girl deserves some fun and I would totally be playing it down like they are. I think any kind of relationship formed on strictly is in a bubble until the end of the tour so then would be the time for them to find their feet and establish who they really are to each other. In the meantime I hope she makes the most of it and is walking like a cowboy.

Reactions: 7
I have insider knowledge of various things but I never disclose it, or who it was , do be careful, or edit this.
---

Always seems to be gold outfits. I suspect they have a random stock of them they alter according to the cast to save money.
Genuine question what would you edit as I didn’t think anyone was easily identifiable

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gosh Ellie must be a Tattler too (in which case, hope she's averted her eyes!). She's just posted about being quiet as she's feeling quite overwhelmed. I wonder if the past month or so has been a big shock - winning Strictly, then it all finishing, then the tour (plus something maybe-maybe not happening with V). :cry:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Sexy Neil and sexy Carlos dancing together. 🥵🥵😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Watching a few of the tour videos and most looking forward to seeing Layton and Nikita and Krishnan and Jowita. Not going until the end of the run so I hope Krishnan is still enjoying it as much by then.
In a minority but I like the bum kissing pro number.

Reactions: 3
Genuine question what would you edit as I didn’t think anyone was easily identifiable
The area where she works would make identifiable to Strictly. They are under instructions not to disclose stuff ‘outside’, which is why I keep whatever I know very tight.

Reactions: 1
You can’t blame Ellie for being overwhelmed really can you. I always think soap stars have one of the best set ups of the “famous” in that they can pretty much go about a normal life and not have paps chasing them, just the odd fan who might ask for a photo. Over the past few weeks Ellie has been everywhere, all the attention and speculation is probably quite a lot to get used to

Reactions: 11
As much as I would love to be in a room with Layton and Nikita the restraining prohibits it I can barely walk some days, let alone dance. If anyone was tempted to book on one of the remaining workshops slide across to see the the routine they are teaching.

Reactions: 6
Wow amazing they can do a Friday night show (after a long week of rehearsals), Sat am workshop, then two shows later! Respect.

I adored Krishnan and Lauren together but him and Jowita are almost equally cute. She is just lovely and they seem to be having a ball.

Reactions: 9
I hope that Ellie is getting some Vito action. The girl deserves some fun and I would totally be playing it down like they are. I think any kind of relationship formed on strictly is in a bubble until the end of the tour so then would be the time for them to find their feet and establish who they really are to each other. In the meantime I hope she makes the most of it and is walking like a cowboy.
[/QUOTE]
I agree. IF there is something going on, I think they are being really smart just playing it down. If it doesn’t work out then no big deal and no press to deal with. Look at Gio & Georgia, went public quickly and that all went to tit. Both got loads of bad press and you hardly see her now in the public eye or on any shows so doubt it did her career a lot of good.

Vito also got together with his partner in the Italian strictly I read as I’ve seen a couple of Italians commenting on posts with him and Ellie, ranting about his ex 🙈 so you wonder if he’s conscious about how that looks.

Reactions: 9
🚨 Nikita to the rescue! 🚨

The prosfromtheshows insta stories show a bit from this mornings Lakita workshops.
Thanks for posting, I've been looking for that clip of Nikita getting het up over losing (many) ping-pong games for ages. I saved it at the time but that computer died.

"I just got a new piercing!" and that has what to do with you being tit at ping-pong? 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 4
You can’t blame Ellie for being overwhelmed really can you. I always think soap stars have one of the best set ups of the “famous” in that they can pretty much go about a normal life and not have paps chasing them, just the odd fan who might ask for a photo. Over the past few weeks Ellie has been everywhere, all the attention and speculation is probably quite a lot to get used to
She's shy and a homebody I imagine as much as she's loving the reaction to her time on Strictly it's really overwhelming, not forgetting the exhaustion of being with everyone on tour is a lot maybe she needs to have a chat with Luba on managing tour life.

I love Vito's wholesome video to his grandparents what a sweetheart. I greatly appreciate his aversion to tops. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The songs and outfits from this years opening & closing routines couldn’t be more different from last years tour 🤣 Last time everyone was in ballroom gowns and suits opening the show, and then in those horrible starburst coloured dresses to close. Obviously they do reuse a lot of outfits which is good as why waste them, but they also try and come up with new ideas every year.

Do these arena shows look better in person? They always look quite cheap in photos
Yes they do, you can't really get the atmosphere on videos it's such a fun evening. Plus stage costumes always look garish off stage but much better in the dark with the bright lights that's why Neon and shimmery stuff is chosen.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.