Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Yes that was a good one, can’t believe I forgot it. It had a lot of parts in hold which is what I liked about Hamzas as I feel most cha chas the choreo is just: stand there, shake your hips, do a twirl
It’s the leg action that is so tricky, keeping that straight leg. Mind you once you ‘get it’ it does make Rumba slightly easier to master.

Reactions: 2

louseylou

VIP Member
I didn't say it was wrong of her more curious that she only posts face times of him along with the never ending speeches about him in every show
Whilst joe gets at most 2 tags that's all.
I don't agree with the speeches at the shows or posts like the videos of her Dad that she has on her grid wishing them luck or whatever but I don't think posting a screenshot from a face time with her Dad (which she has done before with multiple family members even when she's at home with Joe) is that bad. Especially since she has already posted one with her brother and her niece. I don't understand why she has to post Joe (or anybody really) as if she has to prove something.

Reactions: 1

posy

VIP Member
The issue with taking on Gio so to speak I think he has something on someone or people senior at the BBC.

Boogs

VIP Member
Omg! The strictly coach just arrived at mecure hotel in Sheffield as I was going for my lunch. I saw Neil! He was so smiley and friendly with a few fans who were waiting and took pics. If I see Nikita mooching around on my lunch hour I will DIE.
In my horror at the Neil love I missed last sentence first time around. If you see him? 🤔

• Haha

EmmaS68

I believe Dianne was with them too, Dianne shared a photo in the loos with Ellie in that outfit.
Other than Layton who has a full on schedule with the tour and dance classes Bobby is the only other celeb under 30, and the Pro's probably all have their established friendships and tour routine. It's slim picking when you have to hang with Bobby :ROFLMAO:
I think that was the night before when they had the party at the hotel. This one appears to be last night.

louseylou

VIP Member
And on every tour show as a desperate vote grab.
Oh I get that and it is annoying and it wouldn't make me want to vote for them.

I was more saying that she has mentioned Joe in other stories because the last line of that post read like Dianne was wrong for posting literally two stories of her on face time to her family on the other side of the world but none of Joe.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
We knew the paps were building up to this with all their 'cosy dates at Nandos' articles. I won't believe any of it until I see one of them kissing Ellie with a backpack on in view of the paps, Kai and Nadiya style 😆

But Tyler and Molly said they didn't get together until the tour. How many sources do you have, because it seems like you have inside knowledge on every topic that's discussed on this thread? :unsure:
They were definitely flirting big time during the series and then there was a bit of a gap then the tour they properly got together

posy

VIP Member
We now learn from DS that Gio said that because he doesn't speak English well!! WTF. He's been here for 9 years and I imagine 'shit' was one of the first words he heard. It's not like 'merda' isn't rude in Italian 🤣
That is the best defence for him, I have seen so far. They think isn’t a nice thing to say but don’t be mad at him he didn’t realise because of his lack of English what an ahole he was being. Oh and I guess he doesn’t understand the meaning of edgy either. The thing is I’m pretty sure Gio has a script - so either he ad lib or people are too scared to stand up to him if he’s being outline and just think well it’s Gio being Gio.

Boogs

VIP Member
Silver linings - perhaps if Bobby wins the tour Dianne will be happy to call it quits with Strictly.
No I think it will have the opposite effect and mean that she will stay on the show until she wins that as she will see the tour wins as vindication that she deserves it.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I would hate for Claudia to leave but my choice to replace her would be Rylan, he does his research and comes across and knowledgeable and considerate, he is also witty enough to bring the best out of the pros & celebs.

Second choice would be Zoe Ball.
The only thing is they’ve sort of been there before . I absolutely love Zoe though, she’s also good at quick quips.

OtherMoon

VIP Member
The Sun really do have a decent source, it has to be a backroom staff member. They are nearly always correct. Also some of the stuff I’ve heard from good sources correspond with past stories. I knew about Tyler and Molly during Strictly.
This is what I'm thinking their source is usually reliable and they have put it on the front page so it's sounding likely to me.

diamondthunder

VIP Member
Kelvin had very little competition - nobody seemed to like Karim and the rest that year were average at best.

I voted for him purely for Oti to get a win. Wouldn't have applied to the tour though.
I did have a look on wikipedia and was pleasantly surprised that Karim was the runner up almost every time. I pretty much only saw negative comments about him during the show, so I'm glad he was at least popular enough for that.

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
I really don't think Len would have thought much about someone like Bobby.
He would have probably thought he was a cocky little shit 🤣
---
don't worry too much lads. ellie just landed a bit awkwardly (on her bum) right at the end of the paso

they're still going with "bobby, king of ballroom" antons literally just said "len would be proud"

there's entirely too much cheering for him

oth, I've just seen backstage romance irl!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Backstage romance?