Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisybrown

VIP Member
Gio should leave Krishnan out of it. He was not shit and he enjoyed the whole experience, which is more than Gio’s partner did.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
That comment says everything about the person who made it. Everything. He may think he is being funny and smart, while belittling another person, who does not deserve it. He is, in fact, belittling the show that gave him fame, imo.

'Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.' He should think about that.

I think Krishnan will just shrug it off. He had a fantastic time on Strictly, he was so open and honest in talking about what the whole experience meant to him. It was a pleasure to watch him, and the sheer joy he brought to the dance floor.

He is on the tour now, partnering lovely Jowita.
Honestly, living his best life.

Let's never forget this 😁 pure joy!

4A64E54D-95BD-4E48-86C4-3FDF01D1A1F7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
Beautiful human puppy Graz (who is a gorgeous partner for anyone) with the loveliness that is Krishnan living his best life in the background 🥰

Screenshot_20240121_110401_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26

louseylou

VIP Member
Giovanni’s - sophisticated sense of humour on the tour - Krishnan may not have been the best dancer but at least he had fun
---
I think Gio better hope that Krishnan sees the funny side and thinks it’s just a joke. Be a celeb on strictly and get mocked for learning to dance by the professionals is what is coming across.
I generally like all the pros but my god, Giovanni is an arsehole. Imagine being 33 years of age and thinking it's "edgy" to call someone 20 years older than you shit. Krishnan may not have been a great dancer but at least he had a partner who made sure he enjoyed his experience which is more than can be said for Amanda.

Reactions: 23

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I think if amy came back this year it would be a huge amount of pressure for the celeb for fear of hurting her somehow, if she came back I think pro dances only would be best at first. Although I can imagine dianne pulling the Amy's had such a hard couple of years card to get her votes
Speaking from my experienced, it’s when the treatment and medical stuff ends that it really hits you. When you are diagnosed you really don’t get time to think … there is always something going on and you are just doing what you are told. It was when the relative calm of treatment over came when my head went. Not sure it ever really came back ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 22

QueenieMcSheenee

Just got back from the show poor Ellie had a little tumble off the stage during Barbie number and you could tell she’d hurt her back bless her but straight back up smiling and dancing away.
Main news however being 2 rows back . I’ve always thought I was Vito lady and he is very handsome but Jesus all that is holy -
Graziano what a man he is absolutely stunning in real life wow

• Heart
Reactions: 21

kachoochoo

VIP Member
speaking of krishnan, he really does look like he's having the best time

in his scoring, he thanked lauren for teaching him and said how much he was enjoying dancing with jowita. true gentleman

massive cheers for him too

in fact, tbh, there was massive cheering for everyone. a really great, good natured night all round 💙

• Heart

daisynoon

Chatty Member
Yes, and Anne was in on the joke as well . I went to an event where it turned out she was one of the speakers and she was actually very funny about Anton and her experience. She totally accepted the funny side of it and clearly adores him. So he can crack jokes about it without offending her. This i NOT the case with Krishnan, who is not Gio’s partner, and it’s just a way of belittling Lauren. I really hope she doesn’t sign up for another tour with him. I’d prefer to see her on live tour and pro tour.
Same, I hope Lauren distances herself. Krishnan had actually bought tickets to Gio's show this weekend to see Lauren, before he decided to sign up to the Strictly tour. I hate that someone who fell in love with dancing the way Krishnan did is being mocked in this way. He wasn't the best, but he loved it, and he was a joy to watch as a result.

• Heart
Giovanni’s - sophisticated sense of humour on the tour - Krishnan may not have been the best dancer but at least he had fun
Wow, wow, wow. What a fucking prick. Even the way he introduced Lauren (with a dig about Krishnan) was wtf but to call Krishnan shit!???

Omg BBC you have backed the wrong horse here. Not surprising given your track record.

I do not want that asshole back next year.

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
Ah! I've got it! I've got the perfect touring show!

Headliners: Nikita... Vito... Graziano... Carlos!

Special Guest Appearance... Layton Williams!

Surprise Guest Appearance... Krishnan Guru-Murthy!

The title?

e8r16.jpg

Thank you and goodnight!

• Haha
  • Heart

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Me and the old dear loved the show tonight.

They were all fabulous! It think Anton gave everyone a 10!

Have to be honest, I was in awe of Angela Rippon - she's fabulous - even factoring her age and is quite self depreciating - said she'd think the votes were wrong of she won the glitter ball.

Bobby and Diane's waltz was choreographed so that they came off the centre part of the stage and danced round the edges. As I also said, he was waving at the audience every opportunity he got. Should also say, my mum loved Bobby - she was waving her 10 paddle like a maddie when he came on!!!

Angela Scanlon's Argentine Tango was cracking, she definitely deserved to go a bit further in the competition.

Kirshnan is just joy personified. But I still wonder what made a serious journalist sign up for Strictly!!!

Annabel dances came across really well in the arena. And she fairs throughs herself into the group routines.

I know there's lots of Ellie and Vito fans on this forum and honestly, she is a lovely dancer but the routines are forgettable and his mad Italian act wears thin quickly. Yes he is attractive but like David Beckham, you hope he doesn't talk!!!

And then there's Layton and Nikita 💖💖💖 What can I say - perfection - absolute perfection. I do think he was probably a bit too good to be on Strictly but jings they are just the perfect couple 💖💖💖

Finally, Glasgow seems to love Anton Du Beke 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, none of my direct debits for my bills come out of my bank account till 1st of the month, so I'm contemplating booking Graz, Kai and the pro shows 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20

kachoochoo

VIP Member
sheffield evening show

LAYTON AND NIKITA WIN

ellie and vito runners up

bobby announced first out lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Boogs

VIP Member
Every time I think maybe I’m a bit harsh on Dianne she opens her mouth and I realise I’m maybe not harsh enough!

I can’t recall any of the other professionals talking about their personal life in this series and making themselves the focus over their celebrity. Whilst she is utilising her dads cancer as a way to emotionally manipulate people into voting for her does she stop to think about Annabel who lost her husband to cancer less than a year ago or Bobby who lost his mum to cancer when he was so young he has no memories of her.

On the off chance that Dianne reads here. Seriously woman shut the fuck up and see a therapist. You are not the main feature.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Boogs

VIP Member
Amy is back on instagram
I am glad she is ok. I hope she doesn’t come back this year. The competition places such a huge strain on the body, even the young fit ones look done in by the end of it. I hope she is able to maybe participate in some pro dances and activities like she did this year. I worry that she needs some time to properly recover before she jumps back into the competition.

• Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Strictly seriously need to drop him. Way to undermine Lauren too. Lauren needs to get as far away as possible after these tours.

• Heart