Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glasgow27

VIP Member
There is such an array of hotels on the Clyde next to the Hydro, I wonder why they're staying in the city centre.

Reactions: 1

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
Well Bobby was sitting beside her, as usual.
I suspect in the next couple of days we'll get a pap shot of them somewhere holding hands..

The Leg is into fox-hunting, so I can't imagine that going down well with Vito, if it comes up.
Noticed that. He was right next to her last night on the bus as well.
Hope you’re wrong 😩😪 but can see it happening, anything is possible.

diamondthunder

VIP Member
I think they're partners. That's definitely the impression that I've got. Arduino keeps things very much on the DL

I have to clarify that I don't think all Italians are cousin-fuckers! But there is definitely a much higher tolerance of affectionate contact.
Yeah, definitely. I follow a few of the Ballando pros (don't ask me why, it's not like I can understand them 😂) and one of them has an (adorable) toddler-age son she and her husband are always kissing on the lips. It is cute... but they sometimes overdo it just a bit for my comfort level. :oops:
Also, ick, germs!

soccergirl

VIP Member
I'll bet dianne has her sights firmly set on taking home another trophy now.
Clear a space next to the others joe 🤣

It's surprising how Ellie won the main show but doesn't seem to be popular on the tour
Bobby is?? Strange.
It was the same last year with Hamza - he didn't win many. I think there were Helen and Will fans who were obviously keen to get them wins.
It’s only been 3 shows, Ellie will definitely win some shows especially in Manchester.
I feel like Layton will probably win Manchester.

diamondthunder

VIP Member
Also, unpopular opinion I guess, but I don't really think it's that bad of Dianne to mention her dad. (I mean it depends on how she says it, I haven't seen a clip of what she actually says yet, so my opinion may change) but it's not like other pros haven't mentioned making their parents proud before. 98% of the audience aren't even going to know he's sick. So long as she isn't outright going MY DAD HAS CANCER, VOTE FOR ME - ER I MEAN BOBBY 🤪 I don't see the big deal. 🤷‍♀️

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Fleur and Layton were both deserving of their finalist places, I loved them both but they just had too much performance experience to be winners for me.

Agree with the Alison comments too, I have been able to watch This Morning every day for the past 6 months. Josie and Alison bring personality to the table, but they definitely need support from someone with journalistic skills for the more serious stuff.
That’s why Dermot and Craig work quite well as a balance.

• Heart

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Yeah, I think it's totally different to make a joke last year 'hope you get a shit partner!', and then this year say 'well you got a shit partner and you did a good job'. One is hypothetical, the other is about a real person, for whom dancing has transformed his life, and who was really popular with the audience.

The worst thing that ever happened to him was winning with Rose, and winning the BAFTA (for a dance he didn't even choreograph - JUSTICE4ARDUINO!)

I saw someone on DS say 'Krishnan can address this if he's offended' - what on earth would he say? he's not going to drag Lauren into anything, even if he is hurt!
How would he even find out about it too busy with his own tour, not like Lauren is going to march up and tell him nor would she want to put anything negative in his mind.

Ellie and Vito were always so perfect and almost sanitised in the competition, never putting a step wrong. I think they have really dealt with all their tour issues well and with style. If anything it’s made me like them more.
Yeah I'm also sure Layton and Bobby have made errors too. I remember watching Strictly and people really did seem to be blind sighted whenever Layton fumbled or misstepped, I expect that's the same when they are watching the tour.

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
I'm surprised to read that Ellie's ex 'cheating' was only a drunken snog on a dancefloor (allegedly). Ok it's not nice but is it really cheating if they didn't have sex ?

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
If there is something going on, think it’s that reason, as well as he’s 9 years older. Although no one seems to bat an eye lid that Neil is 40 and his partner who he has a baby with is 24!

No way will Vito be a Fanny rat 🐀
She's only 24??!!
I genuinely had no idea
Katya is early to mid thirties but that makes it at least 16 year age gap 🤯
I can't look at either of them the same now
Too weird.

posy

VIP Member
ITA. I know some people thought it was a showmance but I do think they were into each other - but she is totally exhausting, yes. I like her, but for a 29-year-old guy who is maybe thinking of having a fling or short-term thing to hear 'I'm in love for the first time ever' from a woman 10 years older must be tricky. She lives everything out loud and in public. It's notable that since he came here he has kept everything locked down and presumably hasn;t been celibate for 18 months but there are no instababes and very few hints..
I don’t think it was showmance for Vito. I think it was lust for Vito. The only hint in 18 months was the breakfast for 2 - no s*x podcasters for Vito.

I actually thought Bobby and Ellie weren't really keen on each other when they were on the show, they never seemed close. He unfollowed her for a while which I thought was strange.

posy

VIP Member
I would like to see a member of diversity on strictly but I’m guessing that might be a step too far.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Also, she doesn’t have the super fans I don’t think. Bobby is young & pulls in the crazy tween vote plus Dianne continues to pull in the Joe Sugg crazies.
If that was true then wouldn't have Tyler and Dianne won any of their shows last year if the ''Joe Sugg crazies'' were attending?? Bobby is just popular among the audience, he was in the top half of a lot of the public votes and was in the final.

I feel the exact same...there was something lacking with E&V at the tour and I'm not sure what it was, some very slight energy shift I can't quite pinpoint maybe.

I didn't like her in the show at all but even Leg really impressed me on the tour. Angela S was PHENOMENAL. I really thought she deserved to win the show I saw.

L&N somehow even better than on the TV. But E&V fell flat.
It was deffo a surprise when I saw it but who know maybe she will get some wins in Manchester??