Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Ellie strikes me as the type who may find tour life a bit overwhelming. Big arenas and also being stuck on a bus with a lot of loud characters.
Especially at the start with all those dates ahead of you. I'm sure it's much easier when you are half way through, a lot less daunting and just enjoying the experience before it ends.

Reactions: 2

soccergirl

VIP Member
Your right she wore black both nights so in my mind same outfit. :LOL:

Ellie seems fine to me, in that she's probably a bit overwhelmed the tour must be intense for the celebs not forgetting all the fans that stalk them around but still really enjoying herself.

In hindsight Bobby dominating the tour shouldn't have surprised me he's is slap bang in the middle of tour voters demographic the Nans and the The kids.
She seems fine here with Vito, cuddling up as usual etc. Love her little jumpsuit.

I read on Twitter that yesterday the bum-sniffing number was axed? Did Karen threaten to take them to a tribunal?

• Heart

Minnietred

BIB But I can't stand their 'personality' so won't watch a thing they are on. I find them unbearable. :( Now having said that I do appreciate we all have different tastes in folk and tv presenters;)
Yeah that is why I just said they bring personality, I don’t love or hate them. I can see why they divide opinion though, as sometimes I like them but equally I have been known to shout “oh fuck off” at the tele (especially when Alison is on)

soccergirl

VIP Member
Oh, there's a guy called Alberto that's on Arduino's insta a fair bit that I always thought he was with, never thought of him with Vito.
No, I was referring to Arduino and Alberto! I don't follow Alberto, but every time Arduino goes home he's joined at the hip with Alberto.
I don't think Vito is gay, but he could be bi, or just shagging everyone in the giant polygamous orgy that is Strictly..

diamondthunder

VIP Member

Finally found a clip with some of Layton's QS. Only about half of it, unfortunately, but better than nothing. Also some of the opening and closing numbers, Ellie's Paso and AS, Bobby's Samba, Angela's AT and a few more.

Layton's backflip is amazing! And I'm very pleased that Nikita's hair is at Maximum Floppiness in the QS 😁

• Heart

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Aw Nikita has posted some nice BTS pics including this cute one of Ellie and Vito. More EllBob distraction?
This picture reminds me a lot of the one in Blackpool where they were in rehearsals and he's standing there grinning at her.

In regards to kids and car seat/seat belts I wish the punishment for this would be to look at photos and videos of kids thrown from cars to see the absolute horrific injuries even a slow expulsion can have on a child's body and the stories of them killing passengers in the front seats because they hit them at speed. Hopefully then then if they continue to want to risk their lives they might at least care a little more about their kids.
I can understand some countries aren't as strict on such matters but many of them have lived in the UK a long time their is no excuse.

Minnietred

I feel quite sick saying this but on one of the show’s social media snippets D&B were talking about snacks and she mentioned Bobby eating a lot of watermelon 🍉🤢

• Sick

gdw1910

That was my first thought when I saw that picture was that this was just a cash grab to make it seem like he's retiring but he'll just spin it as he's revamping the look of his next tour or something to that effect.
Watch it be that his next tour is a joint tour with Lauren or some other dancer, instead of just his own tours. I don’t think he’s that old, maybe all the cigs have caught up with him

diamondthunder

VIP Member
Yes, it was quite something! It runs in the family: his brother and a different female cousin came over during the show. she posted pics which included one of her cuddled up in bed asleep with Vito's bro (fully clothed)! They obviously bunked in together in Vito's spare room, but I have never shared a bed with an adult male cousin! :oops:
Yeah, seems to be an Italian thing. A few months ago Alberto's sister posted something for his birthday that he reposted on his stories - a photo of them hugging, with heart emojis and the caption 'my love.' I was like, 'hmm, girlfriend, perhaps?' then noticed the same last name.

And I still can't figure out what's going on with him and Arduino. They always seem to be at the same family gatherings/holidays. Are they a couple? Just very close best friends? Are they cousins? Been following them both for nearly 4 years, still have no clue. 😂

I’m sure everyone has it’s just that Ellie’s 2 falls have been quite obvious and caught on camera but dealt with well and with style.

I just looked to see whether that tiktok had any other strictly videos as they were so close to the dancers. The only other one was this which has made me really warm to Mr Flibberygibbet. I love seeing them interact with the audience 😁
I appreciate his manic energy more in show than on the panel I think 🤣

• Haha

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
Awwww I’ve only just seen that cute little post Vito did earlier about his and Ellie’s journey and the accompanying pics.
No matter what the speculation or stuff that’s going on they really do have a gorgeous little bond ❤
I’m the one who is about to analyse social media posts here so apologies 🤣🤣 but I thought it seemed v well timed ❤

• Heart

OtherMoon

VIP Member
They keep Dianne because of her popularity and the audience she would bring in from her many platforms.
There's being a pro in general,youtube channel, instagram and tiktok all with high followers and subscribers

Pretty sure I read something about her being the/one of the highest earners within strictly and outside of.

If she ever left it would have to be of her own accord where as others would have to do everything to stay
Chloe and Cameron never got paired, Neil once or twice and Michelle has yet to leave the bench and I don't think she ever will she's already slipped onto the background most probably don't know she's a pro.
They are all on the same pay 'within' strictly, I believe at one point Anton and Brendan were said to be earing more due to their longevity they don't share exact figures they have always been open about their pay scale.
The Strictly bosses don't care what you earn outside of Strictly, I very much doubt that comes into play when they organising the Pro line up.

I don't see why 'others would have to do everything to stay' no main cast pro has been dropped since Brendan they have all moved on, maybe some a bit nugged but TPTB seem to be keen to keep the Pros long term now a days. I suspect the next female hire will be fairly young due to this they will then have a female pro for the more younger males.

I can see us seeing Diane for a few more years, she doesn't give the impression that she is ready to leave.
---
That truly is an odd name for a tour if you have no plans of retiring after; I mean he is a young man still in the grand scheme of things.

He's due a duffer as he's never had one; maybe this might be the year but I wouldn't hold my breath.
He's coming across like one of those washed up old idols who continue to do multiple retirement tours.
Plus he and the strictly theatre company know it will generate talk, at the very least the Beryl's will panic buy the tickets.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
It’s always “it will never happen to me” until it actually does. Such stupid behavior, it’s bad enough when adults don’t care about proper car safety but to not make sure your child is properly strapped in etc is even worse and so dangerous. I love Aljaz and Nadiya and they both seem like great parents but need to be more aware.

I will say though I do find it a bit odd that there’s grown adults on here who have pictures of other peoples kids available on deck to post like that 🤣
Lol, I had to do a lot of digging - I sent it to a mate at the time pointing out the stupidity so had to go back through that whatsapp timeline to retrieve it 😂

brunettelass

Really random (and potentially stupid question) but when Ellie & Vito went onto this morning and announced they were teaching couples to dance did they say it was for Valentine’s Day or did I dream that? If they did it either means they literally have 3 days of training if the tour ends on the 11th or they are currently teaching people whilst on tour doesn’t it

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Honestly the number of people who fancy Bobby is mind-blowing.

Klopp retiring + Vito’s haircut + Bobby wearing Ellie’s scarf = not a banner day for me!
Honestly Vito managed to keep the Strictly barbers away from his hair the whole season and only had a trim when he got to Rome. He must be delirious on lack of sleep to have weakened so quickly on tour!