Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
They are all on the same pay 'within' strictly, I believe at one point Anton and Brendan were said to be earing more due to their longevity they don't share exact figures they have always been open about their pay scale.
The Strictly bosses don't care what you earn outside of Strictly, I very much doubt that comes into play when they organising the Pro line up.

I don't see why 'others would have to do everything to stay' no main cast pro has been dropped since Brendan they have all moved on, maybe some a bit nugged but TPTB seem to be keen to keep the Pros long term now a days. I suspect the next female hire will be fairly young due to this they will then have a female pro for the more younger males.

I can see us seeing Diane for a few more years, she doesn't give the impression that she is ready to leave.
---

He's coming across like one of those washed up old idols who continue to do multiple retirement tours.
Plus he and the strictly theatre company know it will generate talk, at the very least the Beryl's will panic buy the tickets.
weren't the Jordan’s let go

BDY_97

VIP Member
I just felt that only one year on pro tour ( when he’d made such a big thing about how proud he was to be chosen) wasn’t enough. I think he rushed into doing a tour with Nadiya far too quickly. It didn’t sell well in many venues ( I did check out of curiosity) , the London one for example really struggled up to the day before, when the cast basically gave away tickets. 1 more year of establishing himself on the Strictly tours and then a joint tour would have made a lot more sense. Janette and Aljaz waited years before doing a joint tour, and were married. Kai and N had been going out 6 months! Can’t help thinking that living with Gio might have given him grandiose ideas , but then I’ll blame everything on Gio 🤣
Yeah I do get that, but even though they didn’t sell out every venue their tour still seems to have done ok. When I was looking at tickets for Oti’s tour there were loads left for certain venues so sometimes with these shows that’s just how it is. The pro tour does seem like it would be fun but also very overwhelming to be stuck in close proximity with like 10 of the other pros for 2 months 🤣