Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It is exploitation - even worse because these people are clearly minors, falling hook, line and sinker for her manipulation.

No mention of Bobby here either. It's as if Dianne is dancing alone and only she matters.
She's just coming across as egotistical and greedy to me. If she was really that worried about her dad she would have flown out to see him. She didn't. That speaks volumes about her character.

Reactions: 1

posy

VIP Member
No, but it certainly has … or at least had when D Wootton was in residence … someone whom was prepared to be a bit more loose lipped than they should be on tap.
Ah D Wootton who must have something on very high profile important people. One thing that put me off Shirls is that at one point she was friendly with him.

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Ditto @whoareyoukidding 👏

Yes, I did think he was respectful in what he said, but it would be more respectful to keep quiet.
I question his reasons for going public. No doubt he has been paid, but I wonder if this is his chance to get his 15 mins of fame? Wouldn’t be surprised if we hear that he is going to appear on the next series of Love Island etc.
I wonder if he thought after the Xmas meeting there might be some hope for them and now with the Bobby stories he's got a bit worried and wants to let Ellie know how he feels.
Stupid as it sounds this guy isn't going to be bothering Mensa anytime soon, he kept his cheating a secret for months then told her in March when she'd just lost her Corrie job. I hope he at least waited till after her Birthday.

Not to be that person but she did go and see him over christmas, left the day after the final and flew back first week of January straight into rehearsals and tour.

She is very questionable but let's not call her things and say she didn't go home when she did.
Okay she did see him at Christmas she's not chained to the tour.

If she didn't want the money and glory she could be with him helping look after him if she was as concerned about his wellbeing as she makes out. But she's making out like she's so concerned with his wellbeing but won't look after him. It doesn't add up. There is no issue with her choosing to work but it's the false concern narrative she's using.

I think most people who choose to go make money instead of looking after an sick parent would then also not go on to then use them to further their career. They keep quite.

posy

VIP Member
I will be interested to see if Gio wants to stay in the entertainment business after Strictly how well he gets on. He won’t have strictly connections protecting him once he is out. The only person no longer connected to Strictly that has publicly backed him is Debbie. The others have remained publicly silent.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I'm kinda obsessed, is Diyawn playing her Australia/Dad card in every show. I'm aware peeps are voting for Bobby but because she irritates me with her "me, me, me" I need to know 🤣
I wouldn't have thought so, it's one thing to talk about it on her socials but in the most respectful way her dad has no relevance to the dance or show.
You vote on the performance nothing else matters.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
So how many folks will be flying from Glasgow tonight do you reckon? Perhaps the paps should be checking departures from the airport later. Would make sense rather than hanging round Liverpool. The locals ( karen, Janette, ellie) will probably go home for the day.
Presume they have finished by 4.30 today

louseylou

VIP Member
I think they're partners. That's definitely the impression that I've got. Arduino keeps things very much on the DL

I have to clarify that I don't think all Italians are cousin-fuckers! But there is definitely a much higher tolerance of affectionate contact.
Oh, there's a guy called Alberto that's on Arduino's insta a fair bit that I always thought he was with, never thought of him with Vito.