Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
How would we feel if they signed Wayne Sleep for Strictly???

He's obviously very good at dancing - ballet and has done musicals. But HES NOT TRAINED IN BALLROOM OR LATIN 😉😉😉

And he is old.

I think it would be a step too far. But then technically so was Layton. And the show would have been the poorer without him.
I suppose, though, his profession is/was a dancer. Whereas they could announce Layton as an actor.

Reactions: 2

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
I'm always confused by Vito's social media use - is he deflecting attention from Ellie and Bobby, supporting Ellie, reigniting rumours about the two of them? Or... just really really loves that photo shoot!!

Krishnan has posted that they are now doing a whole-tour gameplay of the Traitors and everyone is obsessed! (for some reason I imagine that Vito will be completely baffled by the whole thing)
Agreed 🤣 although interestingly I don’t think he’s wrote the message with the post. Referring to ‘pics’ I reckon Ellie has typed that.
I would imagine Vito isn’t playing the traitors game 😂

soccergirl

VIP Member
I think it says which hotel in the DM article above.
---

Have you seen any of the tour videos of when they do the glitter ball bit with Ellie & Vito? Arms all around each other, him rubbing her arms.
No way is nothing happening. I think this Bobby thing is utter bollocks
Yeah but they were like that all during the show, and the Strictly source is adamant nothing is going on. So it's just Vito being his usual tactile self and Ellie with her steel fanny enjoying it but quite happy not to pursue anything and to spend all her time with the Consciousness of the Thoughts of Bobby!

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
So according to the press Bobby and Ellie are a thing? I thought Bobby only had eyes for Dianne the other day? :ROFLMAO:

Minnietred

Really random (and potentially stupid question) but when Ellie & Vito went onto this morning and announced they were teaching couples to dance did they say it was for Valentine’s Day or did I dream that? If they did it either means they literally have 3 days of training if the tour ends on the 11th or they are currently teaching people whilst on tour doesn’t it
I was wondering about that too.
Coming straight out the final it was easy for viewers to think that they would be getting choreographed first dances for the weddings (minus the acrobatics).
When Josie threw in the V Day comment, I was like Wtf 😬
I now think it is more likely that we are going to see 3 couples doing some basic dance steps as @soccergirl said.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Something of an over-statement! Unless anyone not a multimillionaire could be said to be 'on their way' to being one.
She probably already is, I’m just being cautious as her last company figures ( according to a report I read) was around 1.5 million, but she can add the 500k for BB since then. She must feel pretty comfortable if she can spend an entire month holidaying in Mexico anyway!

OtherMoon

VIP Member
It is! Wasn’t it after the paso that she tripped going up the stairs to the Clauditorium in the final?
Yes I remember at the time feeling that was a bit ominous seeing as she hadn't ever tripped before, then we got to the showdance and they went on about how dangerous it was but they always hype up that sort of thing up and it never is quite as dangerous as they claim. Well this time they weren't lying!

brunettelass

Anyone want to have a little bet on another pap shot of E&B and the scarf getting off the bus tonight?! 😂
I think the scarf has gone into retirement today

I’m thinking they going to get off the bus reenacting something from dirty dancing with Ellie holding a watermelon 🍉 lol

• Haha

soccergirl

VIP Member
S

So you are saying The Sun is a credible source of news? I am trying not to let my bias come through here, but seriously this rag doesn’t come with a glowing reputation for reporting the truth 😡
On this occasion no real harm is being done to either party (as I have said previously) but to say they are credible is stretching things imho.
I think it's just in this one context where they clearly have a mole. Obviously they are a shitrag. But the same journo - Clemmie Moodie - is involved in all the scoops so she must have a contact. (Interestingly when I looked her up on insta there she is followed by Katya and Kai...! - and presumably others on the show I don't follow)
The Sun story in 2021 about Katya having a backstage meltdown was clearly bollocks though, so they do invent stuff. That was an 'exclusive'

Last edited:

Boogs

VIP Member
So apparently Ellie is the first murder victim. I have no idea whatsoever what is happening. Do I need to watch the traitors?

Boring Monday

VIP Member
S

So you are saying The Sun is a credible source of news? I am trying not to let my bias come through here, but seriously this rag doesn’t come with a glowing reputation for reporting the truth 😡
On this occasion no real harm is being done to either party (as I have said previously) but to say they are credible is stretching things imho.
No, but it certainly has … or at least had when D Wootton was in residence … someone whom was prepared to be a bit more loose lipped than they should be on tap.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
His jocks are pulled down, that's what's giving him the weird ass shape. Hope that improves the experience for you now you know his bum is okay 😘

Please tell me you can see it now cause I'd rather not zoom in on his ass to show you 🤣🤣
Oh that makes sense. He does have a lovely arse and not a weird arse after all then. That's good. 🤤🤤🤤

• Haha

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I was quite surprised myself seeing Kai and Nadiya do a tour so quickly, Kai although having a great series with AJ he was still only one memorable series in, plus it's not like Nadiya is a fan fave either.

I remember Oti's tour wasn't even selling out and she is probably the most recognised face from strictly. I remember one of her worst selling dates was the day the Strictly Pro tour was in the same city. It just goes to show the audience will always favour more of a show with more pro's than one pro regardless of how well known overall.
Yes, I notice k&n have scheduled their tour so it doesn’t clash with pro tour this time, but still aren’t doing it. Even Graz has worked out a way of squeezing it in with his own tour.
The 2022 tour season was absolutely nuts - so many tours crammed in at the same time because of the covid delays. It definitely harmed the Here come the boys and Strictly Presents tours - they were the worst selling that season. Possibly because the cast changed so much over the two years that it was really not worth paying out to see them. I went to Oti’s tour, she was amazing , but it was basically a female version of Jojo’s tour, which was on at the same time.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I honestly don't know who could replace Claudia as well as being personable it requires someone with a lot of live tv experience and able to think on the go maybe someone like Rylan?
I’m not a massive Rylan fan but I can appreciate he thinks on his feet well. He’s a bit marmite with the fb Beryls though.

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
About to sound harsh but as Ellie is a private person why on earth is doing that reality tv show - Drama Queens?
Does seem odd but I guess maybe she might have some control over the narrative and what she shares
Or it’s just purely for the coin £££

Sea

VIP Member
Shi
I did cringe when anton said ‘you are able to go from one partner to another with ease’ obviously he meant to dance partners but my mind immediately went to her recent loss. She’s very brave and her first dance was beautiful
Shirley said that exact thing to her too. For me it was a 😳😬😒 moment because the first thing I thought of her was her husband, not her dance partners. She later clarified she meant her dance partners