Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His jocks are pulled down, that's what's giving him the weird ass shape. Hope that improves the experience for you now you know his bum is okay 😘

Please tell me you can see it now cause I'd rather not zoom in on his ass to show you 🤣🤣
Oh that makes sense. He does have a lovely arse and not a weird arse after all then. That's good. 🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m wondering the same about Amy. There have been times where she hasn’t posted anything of herself for a few weeks but was still reposting stories etc, I was really hoping for a good luck for tour post last night as a sign she was alright but nothing 🙁 Really hope all is ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m wondering with Amy whether she’s taking a break because seeing all the tour posts could be triggering. Do hope she’s OK.

Reactions: 7
Shirley fulfilling one of Stephen's fantasies here by tickling Carlos and Vito at the same time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m wondering with Amy whether she’s taking a break because seeing all the tour posts could be triggering. Do hope she’s OK.
I thought that but she was still posting a lot when the actual live show was on, which I would imagine was worse than watching the tour happening. Really hope it’s just a break and she goes to see one of the shows soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
AnLEGa in a leisure suit taking a little sit down on the sun lounger in the Barbie number.
If I was her I’d probably be in hospital now. She’s one tough lady and I hope she has lots of opportunity to rest properly backstage. Seeing how done in the young ones look it’s got me worried how she will manage a full tour.

Reactions: 8
@Boogs watching their amazing/best dances live, with the Strictly pro cast being the backing dancers. Live music and singing was fantastic!
The group dances!
Getting goosebumps with Layton, Angela S, Ellie Bobby too dances.
Anton was actually funny!
Janette was actually a good host.
Costumes were not Vicky Giggled - so were stunning.
Audience boo-ing. Audience stamping feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Finally found a clip with some of Layton's QS. Only about half of it, unfortunately, but better than nothing. Also some of the opening and closing numbers, Ellie's Paso and AS, Bobby's Samba, Angela's AT and a few more.

Layton's backflip is amazing! And I'm very pleased that Nikita's hair is at Maximum Floppiness in the QS 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not a day goes by when I am not appalled by how bad the pros are on quiz shows. Jowita was shocking on the weakest link. Wish me luck for Luba on pointless tonight! 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.