Strictly Come Dancing 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some poor soul on facebook asked if Fleur and Vito perform their CC on tour as they're keen to see it, and these are some of the responses they got. A. they didn't ask about Helen and b. why be so negative??
Ugh. I feel like from the videos I’ve seen Fleur’s dances come alive in the arena even more. It’s a great line up of dances but hers seem to shine in particular. Some people are just always going to be against her whatever she does, but the results so far show the crowd are liking her. I hope she gets a win to annoy them further 😆

Reactions: 12
I left a quite innocuous comment on his insta post marvelling that some of his new followers had strange names and it was deleted within 30 mins. :D Is that how he is spending his day?? or is it his poor stylist on her day off?

Meanwhile Vito is just out there marvelling at the majesty of the Bullring Bull to his (much fewer but real!) followers

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I left a quite innocuous comment on his insta post marvelling that some of his new followers had strange names and it was deleted within 30 mins. :D Is that how he is spending his day?? or is it his poor stylist on her day off?

Meanwhile Vito is just out there marvelling at the majesty of the Bullring Bull to his (much fewer but real!) followers
Vito has such a cute and naturally entertaining personality.

Giovanni who?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ugh. I feel like from the videos I’ve seen Fleur’s dances come alive in the arena even more. It’s a great line up of dances but hers seem to shine in particular. Some people are just always going to be against her whatever she does, but the results so far show the crowd are liking her. I hope she gets a win to annoy them further 😆
It’s the one I’m most excited to see when I go see it.

Reactions: 4
He’s an absolute arse. The desperation is pure ick. I honestly thought Jowita had more sense 😕

He’s an absolute arse. The desperation is pure ick. I honestly thought Jowita had more sense 😕
Perhaps Jowita is just having a bit of fun with him knowing he's a bit of a fuckboy? She's surrounded by lovely guys on this tour sit down Neil who will hopefully make her see that there are far better man out there than the Italian rapscallion.

Jowita’s decision process

I suppose she actually knows him, maybe he has hidden depths… really well hidden, very deep.

• Haha
Anybody watching Panorama? Thinking of Kai and Nadiya's dog and how crappy it was of them to buy a bred bulldog.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The thing with Gio, there is something about him when he dances. When he did those lockdown lives with Kai and Jamie Laing’s podcast he came across well to me but then other times his public image is a bit of a wheeler dealer. And his treatment of Richie was disappointing- whilst I know likes on social media don’t mean anything I notice Zoe Ball hasn’t liked any of Gios posts since.

Reactions: 3
The thing with Gio, there is something about him when he dances. When he did those lockdown lives with Kai and Jamie Laing’s podcast he came across well to me but then other times his public image is a bit of a wheeler dealer. And his treatment of Richie was disappointing- whilst I know likes on social media don’t mean anything I notice Zoe Ball hasn’t liked any of Gios posts since.
He threw such a good thing away with Richie. Richie was his chance to show his versatility and sense of fun. Their quickstep showed what he could do with Richie but he threw it all under the bus with that samba and IMO, he could easily have come up with something decent and crowdpleasing but he just didn't want to.

Back to the showmance or saviour of women narrative next year 🥱

Gorka dancing with Mia quite possibly the cutest thing I have seen all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anybody watching Panorama? Thinking of Kai and Nadiya's dog and how crappy it was of them to buy a bred bulldog.
It's horrendous isn't it. And they're just allowed to get away with it, especially the ear cropping - just all done in plain sight 😡

Jowita’s decision process

I suppose she actually knows him, maybe he has hidden depths… really well hidden, very deep.
I assume she is dickmatized, but that may wear off. I guess he must be relatively serious to go beyond a hook-up with another pro.

But Jowita is quite popular in her own right, so if he treats her badly, it could get a little bit ugly for him...

Reactions: 2
He threw such a good thing away with Richie. Richie was his chance to show his versatility and sense of fun. Their quickstep showed what he could do with Richie but he threw it all under the bus with that samba and IMO, he could easily have come up with something decent and crowdpleasing but he just didn't want to.

Back to the showmance or saviour of women narrative next year 🥱
Imagine getting the hump because the negative about your partner is ‘a bit too giddy to be there’

They did it last year as Nancy was on the tour so I thought they might again but a load of the pros/celebs have gone out with Nancy and Carlos to celebrate Chinese New Year ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They did it last year as Nancy was on the tour so I thought they might again but a load of the pros/celebs have gone out with Nancy and Carlos to celebrate Chinese New Year ❤
That's so lovely. They are such a nice bunch this year.

I would die if Jowita was the one to dump Giovanni. His ego wouldn’t be able to cope.
I don’t think any of his girlfriends since he joined Strictly have lasted more than a year. Georgia May Foote, Jessica Wright, Ashley Roberts - stunners and he’s dumped them all! #commitmentphobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.