Strictly Come Dancing 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AA08E6DB-C352-4793-B82F-06390FAFBA21.jpeg

The face you make when you are tagged in yet another ‘TeamKJ’ video edit.

In other news, LadyLav has shared a different photo of the Ferrari number from Gio’s show and it seems to be a paso-style dance with Pasquale and another male dancer in boiler suits using chequered flags as the capes…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1903142

In other news, LadyLav has shared a different photo of the Ferrari number from Gio’s show and it seems to be a paso-style dance with Pasquale and another male dancer in boiler suits using chequered flags as the capes…
TFW when you've got to incarnate the sexual decadence of 1920s Berlin at 7, but you've got to plumb in the new dishwasher at 8.

God help LadyLav, the reverence with which she treats Gio's end-of-the-pier show is honestly touching. (Nothing wrong with a variety show. !). But raving about the wonderful lighting and mise-en-scene and then posting a pic of what appears to be purple crepe paper with a restaurant sign saying 'Giovanni's'! We all deserve such a devoted stan.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair, there’s a long list of people Craig has ‘promised’ a part in his next stage production to, i think Georgia has just about stopped expecting him to call her.
Was Georgia in Chicago? At least we know Molly can sing.

Helen and Kai won tonight, with Hamza coming second.

But the big news is that Gio is at 995k followers so should hit the jackpot tomorrow. I can’t wait for the celebrations! I’m sure nobody will be more excited than his newest follower, who has impulsively and inexplicably branched out from their interest in classical ruins.
Gio the classical ruin.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1903036
When you buy Gorka off Wish… (I’ve left Jake in to show how it’s done).

(Just a joke, I like Kai but this ain’t his comfort zone)
He looks as if he is on something and needs a good sleep judging by the bags under his eyes.

Alternatively it is a before and after picture, with Jake the after pic showing how it should be done.

There was a story out there from the press day where he said they were the 'perfect pairing', sorry but the tour is missing Gorka doing that CC, he was perfect in the role. Missing the Gorks. :(

Glad they are all getting the opportunity to win, especially Hamza and Jowita.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1903142

I like him but god bless him, he looks like he’s holding in dioharrea here.

Also I do love Kai and think he’s an incredible dancer but he keeps getting left behind in the couples choice from what I have seen per videos. There was one video where he was utterly out of time on the “ conga line “ part for want of a better description

Last edited:
Just back from tonight’s show. I was a bit disappointed - too much Janette Manrara talking, (“carlooose”), the outfits were hideous, they were tiny and the screens not very big, too much of the judges… I don’t know if I would go again. By the way, Anton was great!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I like him but god bless him, he looks like he’s holding in dioharrea here.

Also I do love Kai and think he’s an incredible dancer but he keeps getting left behind in the couples choice from what I have seen per videos. There was one video where he was utterly out of time on the “ conga line “ part for want of a better description
Maybe he caught Cameron-itis? Jokes aside, I do feel for him as it’s a really hard in-fill role for the tour and not a classic ballroom/Latin which is where his real strength is. Kai is a good dependable partner though and I can’t think who the alternative would be- the natural fit for this one if not Gorka to me would be Carlos, Nikita or maybe Vito and they all have tour partners.

Maybe he caught Cameron-itis? Jokes aside, I do feel for him as it’s a really hard in-fill role for the tour and not a classic ballroom/Latin which is where his real strength is. Kai is a good dependable partner though and I can’t think who the alternative would be- the natural fit for this one if not Gorka to me would be Carlos, Nikita or maybe Vito and they all have tour partners.
After Helen did that dance on the show, there was loads of praise from the pros about how that Fosse style looks easy but is so hard to get right. I was thinking Johannes might have been good, but then he probably would have had the opposite effect and pulled focus off Helen. I think that's why Gorka was so brilliant - he got the feel of the dance just right but made sure we were all looking at Helen (most of the time 😜)

No shade to Amy, but I'm a bit disappointed it's her and not Luba as a backing dancer for this routine on the tour - I would have thought it would be right up Luba's street. Amy is way too wholesome 😆

Reactions: 11
OF course there is always... Neil! but would the ick factor overwhelm everything else?

Carlos' shoe flew off during the QS last night, and he kept dancing! What a pro!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
OF course there is always... Neil! but would the ick factor overwhelm everything else?

Carlos' shoe flew off during the QS last night, and he kept dancing! What a pro!
I did consider the Cling Film Pervert, but the thought of the corset was just too traumatic. After remembering he did a good turn as The Emcee in the cabaret pro number in 2021 I actually reckon Gio would’ve given it what it needed, but he was never going to be available.

I wouldn’t even have noticed the shoe if it hadn’t been mentioned, amazing. There’s a funny video on Twitter of Dianne losing some of her hair extensions during a lift and just finishing the dance pointing to them and then trotting off the stage pretending they are a tail 😆

Reactions: 5
Was Georgia in Chicago? At least we know Molly can sing.
No, she was just one of the many celebs that Craig gave an ‘I’ll have you in my show’ to. At this point his job offer is almost as meaningless as Anton wanting to do your FrednGinge foxtrot.

Reactions: 1
Hamza and Vito's friendship is my new favourite thing 💖

He looks absolutely knackered! Those eye bags need looking at stat.
Incoming KJ boomer comments about him being depressed because of That Witch Nadiya and losing sleep pining for Queen AJ of the tit telly.

Last edited:
It’s happened! Oh what a day! I hope he has a meet-up with his latest followers, whose names are all very real and convincing!

It’s happened! Oh what a day! I hope he has a meet-up with his latest followers, whose names are all very real and convincing!
Quoting myself as he is totally shameless!!

Quoting myself as he is totally shameless!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kai looking tired - must be Nadiya keeping him up all night.

Hamza and Vito - warms my cold heart.

Gio - I kind of love that he has done a thank you post - he doesn’t care.

Reactions: 2

He has. Thank you, fake followers. Grazie to me for being able to afford you. Obrigado for nothing, you gullible fools!

Screenshot_20230123_113426_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

How is Lady Lav taking the news … or is it fingers in the ears lalalala, have another picture of Gio as Danny Zuko-lite?

• Haha
For Lady L it’s a case of we don’t talk about Bruno regarding the followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The whole Gio and his followers thing is just a bit pathetic, him for buying them and LadyLav for leaping in and accusing folk of defamation for calling it (that poster is a pretty loony tunes Rio shipper though so just as bad).

I get it’s just business or whatever and it’ll get him more deals but it’s also a bit desperate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.