Strictly Come Dancing 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At a guess how many votes do we think the they may get at each performance? I can imagine all the crazy crazy craziest fans spending the whole interval furiously voting! I have been to one arena tour performance in a previous year, hasten to add I would not revisit, but I didn't bother to vote.

Reactions: 2
Gio is now 8K away from 1M. Buying followers is so very sad but I will be disappointed if we don't get some sort of celebratory post from him (complete with balloons sent by his PR) pretending that this all happened organically and because people are genuinely interested in his endless photos of himself. I need to relish the cringeworthy embarrassment of him acting like over 100K people have followed him in the Strictly off-season just because they love him as much as he loves himself.

Reactions: 3
Didn't Kai and Nadiya get outed by paps (or was it disgruntled AJ fans?) at one of those 'wild shindigs' in the hotel bar? (and then Nadiya getting papped buying underwear - A1 trolling!)

Looks like last night's only scandal involved Dianne moving in on Vito (in dungarees!)

Attachments

Didn't Kai and Nadiya get outed by paps (or was it disgruntled AJ fans?) at one of those 'wild shindigs' in the hotel bar? (and then Nadiya getting papped buying underwear - A1 trolling!)

Looks like last night's only scandal involved Dianne moving in on Vito (in dungarees!)
He’s in his dressing gown on stories, being cute 🥰

I think Nadiya and Kai were actually conspicuous by their absence from the nights out, they got hinted at through hotel arrivals etc and then the KJs noticed that they were sat together/out together in people’s stories too.
They tried to brush it all off with ever wilder explanations until he didn’t go to see AJ at the 02 bar when they got verryyy cross.

Can’t remember any of my passwords but can remember all that 💀

Would like them all on this tour to get a win or runner up - makes it more interesting and they are all quite decent, even Mardy.

Gio and his 1 mill followers aim - will he dare do a post.

Reactions: 1
I hope Molly gets some wins too. I can also see Craig casting her in his next musical.
To be fair, there’s a long list of people Craig has ‘promised’ a part in his next stage production to, i think Georgia has just about stopped expecting him to call her.

Reactions: 8
Molly would be a good fit for that other Strictly tour they did last year, the one that Rhys and Maisie did, if they run it again.

Reactions: 1
vito_hamza_mario_1.png

Hamza in dungarees from one of Vito's latest stories! (instagram.com/stories/vitocoppola/3021299721133803019/)
The duo are back on the bus. Love to see it. But looks like Fleur has taken Hamza's seat...

I love how Vito says "Super Mario" haha

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hamza won today, yay! And Fleur and Vito were runners-up again..

Gemma posted a lovely video to her story of Gorka dancing with her aunt at her 70th birthday party. What a good egg
Aw, really pleased for Hamza. I wish there were videos of all the winners. Great that Fleur is doing well, too. Really hoping she'll snag a win.

Thanks for keeping us updated 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hamza and Vito's friendship is one of my favourite things to come out of this year, and the fact they both wear dungarees is 🥰

Shirley posted a nice BTS video which has a cute bit of Hamza and Vito dancing together. Warning: it also features Anton singing :eek:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can anyone who has been to the tour tell me whether people glam up? I’m taking my mum and she wants to know what to wear. Are sequins for a matinee ok? Or should we stick to dungarees like Hamza and Vito?

Can anyone who has been to the tour tell me whether people glam up? I’m taking my mum and she wants to know what to wear. Are sequins for a matinee ok? Or should we stick to dungarees like Hamza and Vito?
I've not been but imagine it's casual. However, I think your mum should definitely wear sequins. Why not? Dress up and have fun!!

Reactions: 3
Last two times I’ve been to a matinee and it’s been a real mix, some people are casual some more dressy. I think there’s no pressure to dress up but if your mum wants to wear something sparkly she absolutely should. I don’t think she would feel out of place either. Have fun ☺

Helen and Kai won tonight, with Hamza coming second.

But the big news is that Gio is at 995k followers so should hit the jackpot tomorrow. I can’t wait for the celebrations! I’m sure nobody will be more excited than his newest follower, who has impulsively and inexplicably branched out from their interest in classical ruins.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
4F52F025-E1A1-4AF0-B1D2-A06ABEED7084.jpeg

When you buy Gorka off Wish… (I’ve left Jake in to show how it’s done).

(Just a joke, I like Kai but this ain’t his comfort zone)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.