Strictly Come Dancing 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think any of his girlfriends since he joined Strictly have lasted more than a year. Georgia May Foote, Jessica Wright, Ashley Roberts - stunners and he’s dumped them all!
Do we know for sure that they it was all him dumping them? The pattern here seems to be him.

I am sure he's a bit of a nightmare to be with - the ego, the temper, the penchant for ugly faux designer tat...

Reactions: 1
It's a pro's job to try and make the best of the celeb they have and Gio failed on that count last year. And not putting up a thank you/farewell post is hideously bad manners to both Richie and the show. They'd have decent grounds not to renew him for this year based on that.

I don't personally feel Richie was any loss to the show though. Just never someone who would be my cup of tea.

Whoever paired them up has to bear some responsibility.

Reactions: 7
Do we know for sure that they it was all him dumping them? The pattern here seems tk be him.
Can’t know for sure of course but the press articles seem to indicate he’s the dumper. 🤯
Ashley Roberts - I’m not 100%, he announced it first though.

How could I forget Maura “fanny flutters” Higgins! He dumped her too.

Reactions: 3
There was that infamous bust up with him and Jess Wright at some awards event after they'd broke up.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it says something as well that over half of Gio's partners either don't get on with him now (Georgia, Laura, Ranvir, Richie) or see through him to some extent (Rose). Not sure about Faye.

I wonder what he's like to work with in the training room. I get Brendan Cole 2.0 vibes.

Reactions: 4
I thought Maura, who is a big straight talker, might slag him in the press, but if I recall there was just some story about him being on a dating app and her finding out?

BTW, I think Janette might be pregnant. Her last story in a baggy hoodie, everything is baggy, and it would explain the Big Bird dress...

• Wow
All the pros and celebs (in Nottingham?) have gone out with Nancy and Carlos for Chinese new year and Vito and Fleur are at a fancy restaurant together

Reactions: 5

I've just seen Helen's Quickstep on youtube. Moment of silence for Kai. No wonder the poor man's eyebags have eyebags, he has to kiss Neil every show. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I think Gio deserves his own non rave thread at this point 😉
He should celebrate that instead of hitting 1 million fake followers ☺

Reactions: 2
Kai looking tired - must be Nadiya keeping him up all night.

Hamza and Vito - warms my cold heart.

Gio - I kind of love that he has done a thank you post - he doesn’t care.
KJ shippers will believe she’s keeping him up all night, she may well be.. but for better reasons than they think😂 she is gorgeous.

I've just seen Helen's Quickstep on youtube. Moment of silence for Kai. No wonder the poor man's eyebags have eyebags, he has to kiss Neil every show. 😂
This is so camp. I love it.

I see Vito has forgot to pack his vest for the tour. The chest hair is once again distracting from that awful Samba costume.

• Heart
The chest rug is definitely out on this tour!

i see Lady L got the Gio/Jowita relationship thread closed on DS - her power! If only she used it for something important..

Some of the FB ladies seem now convinced that Jowita is the smitten one (based on... her posting that good luck story for his show, I guess!) and that he is more ambivalent. This, fortunately, also allows them to surmise that he is more distant because of having his heart broken by Rose so recently :rolleyes:

1674554588657.png

• Heart
  • Haha
He loves it :oops:😆
God id love a song with Neil. Definitely the better one to have to snog over him and Kai.

I feel like the odd one out but I just find Kai so unsexual and bland. I don't think it's just because of the two tone teeth. He just doesn't have that sexual vibe for me.

Reactions: 1
God id love a song with Neil. Definitely the better one to have to snog over him and Kai.

I feel like the odd one out but I just find Kai so unsexual and bland. I don't think it's just because of the two tone teeth. He just doesn't have that sexual vibe for me.
I have to agree- Kai is a great dancer, a nice bloke and funny but I feel like if I was a celeb I’d quite like him as a partner as I wouldn’t fancy him at all so it would be an easier process acting all the dances and looking like an idiot learning.

You’re on your own with snogging the Cling Film Pervert though.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.