Strictly Come Dancing 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could just have Rylan do it himself. Claudia used to present it without having done the show so I wonder if they would go back to something like that?

Reactions: 6
clicked the Hannah Waddingham trend on Twitter, stumbled across several Strictly fan account teenagers sobbing about how she got the Eurovision job “When AJ was RIGHT THERE!!”, sighed and closed the tab.

Reactions: 3
clicked the Hannah Waddingham trend on Twitter, stumbled across several Strictly fan account teenagers sobbing about how she got the Eurovision job “When AJ was RIGHT THERE!!”, sighed and closed the tab.
I think AJ is the rumoured host for the rebooted Big Brother series on ITV so maybe thats why the BBC ultimately didn't want her for Eurovision???

I'm sure they will get over it soon enough! :LOL:

Reactions: 1
They could just have Rylan do it himself. Claudia used to present it without having done the show so I wonder if they would go back to something like that?
Rylan's good at it - much simpler to have him do the job.

Reactions: 4
I don't know if Rylan is able to commit to the full week - if he was, then I reckon he'd have got the gig full time after Zoe left. He does seem quite in demand.

Reactions: 4
They are so hilariously dramatic- I saw a tweet the other day where someone had reposted Oti’s leaving announcement and captioned it ‘the worst day of my life’.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some of the twitter fans seem to be very young - while it's nice that the show gives them a focus and a friendship group - online and in real life - it can be too obsessive. I saw one Kai obsessive during the tour who was posting about meeting him constantly, asking him for kisses when they met, and basically propositioning him. Even if it's meant in humour, it puts him in a difficult situation - Kai looked quite awkward in the pics I saw on Twitter, torn between being nice/rewarding fans and not encouraging her too much.

Anyway, the good news is that all you need for a healthy diet is: 20 cigarettes, black coffee, and a wee bottle of Actimel every day!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some of the twitter fans seem to be very young - while it's nice that the show gives them a focus and a friendship group - online and in real life - it can be too obsessive. I saw one Kai obsessive during the tour who was posting about meeting him constantly, asking him for kisses when they met, and basically propositioning him. Even if it's meant in humour, it puts him in a difficult situation - Kai looked quite awkward in the pics I saw on Twitter, torn between being nice/rewarding fans and not encouraging her too much.
I know who you mean, I find her quite entertaining as far as Twitter stans go, but she is a lot. But a few of them who behave like that aren't even that young, they're mid-20s and older :oops: I find the whole concept of fandom fascinating from a psychological viewpoint though, it makes me wish I was still a student so I could write a thesis on it using the Strictly fandom as a case study 😅
---
New thread: https://tattle.life/threads/strictly-come-dancing-2023-2.37572/

Reactions: 9
I know who you mean, I find her quite entertaining as far as Twitter stans go, but she is a lot. But a few of them who behave like that aren't even that young, they're mid-20s and older :oops: I find the whole concept of fandom fascinating from a psychological viewpoint though, it makes me wish I was still a student so I could write a thesis on it using the Strictly fandom as a case study 😅
I think I've seen that one as well, she seems to be full on and makes out that Kai is her boyfriend, its all done as a joke of course but at times it is odd. As @soccergirl said she seems to physically cling on to him when she meets him after shows.

I think fandoms as a whole you could write a thesis on, lately Harry Styles fans seem to be a new breed of weird; I've seen some tik tok's regarding his fans which make me laugh. 😅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.