Strictly Come Dancing 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C3BFF117-D517-4286-99A3-0FC04E2B709B.jpeg

Turns out the live tour donā€™t have the worst costumesā€¦

Chuffed for Mardy and Nancy to get their win, agree itā€™ll be nice to see it shared around a bit this year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Nothing says pinnacle of Italian fashion like pleather trousers!! šŸ˜‚
The trousers, the female dancers on the tyres, the poor guitarist in a boiler suit, the weird Ferrari fan on wheels, Iā€™m wheezing.

How him and Anton ended up a double act rather than him and Bruno Iā€™ll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The trousers, the female dancers on the tyres, the poor guitarist in a boiler suit, the weird Ferrari fan on wheels, Iā€™m wheezing.

How him and Anton ended up a double act rather than him and Bruno Iā€™ll never know.
Oh god...I hadn't even noticed the backing dancers are on tyres!!!?? Wtaf???

Reactions: 6
Oh god...I hadn't even noticed the backing dancers are on tyres!!!?? Wtaf???
Itā€™s Italian innit šŸ™ˆ

I know his shows have a rep for being great but I just couldnā€™t cope with this cringe. It looks like an FHM shoot from the 2000s.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1900070

Chuffed for Mardy and Nancy to get their win, agree itā€™ll be nice to see it shared around a bit this year.
Where is that Phoebe gif?! is he supposed to be Freddie Mercury?? Imagining LadyLav's take on this spectacle!

Am hoping Hamza wins a few shows, as otherwise I suspect the Rose/Gio lot will be smugly noting that the Great British Public doesn't like Jowita..

Also ofc a Fleur win to see how batshit Vito's reaction might be.. Talking of, his self-tan routine is not endorsed by the professional tanners, I imagine - dread to think what shade he will be by the end of tour!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where is that Phoebe gif?! is he supposed to be Freddie Mercury?? Imagining LadyLav's take on this spectacle!

Am hoping Hamza wins a few shows, as otherwise I suspect the Rose/Gio lot will be smugly noting that the Great British Public doesn't like Jowita..

Also ofc a Fleur win to see how batshit Vito's reaction might be.. Talking of, his self-tan routine is not endorsed by the professional tanners, I imagine - dread to think what shade he will be by the end of tour!
ā€œOrange like a pumpkinā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
View attachment 1900070

Crazy that Gio bought over 150k followers this week and it still didnā€™t help his likes. I am sure he will be papped with Jowita tonight after her show and his insta post will definitely be apart of the tabloid story. Gio and his PR company are always working overtime. šŸ˜†

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Will and Nancy won again! Fleur and Vito came second. Lady Lav cackling as Gio will now never be dethroned as the 'tour king' :cautious:

Crazy that Gio bought over 150k followers this week and it still didnā€™t help his likes. I am sure he will be papped with Jowita tonight after her show and his insta post will definitely be apart of the tabloid story. Gio and his PR company are always working overtime.
He's at 988k likes now and has been putting on approx 3000 a day since they slowed down the mad increase so will hit 1million on Tuesday or so. I imagine there might be a sighting or a post for her to tie it all together and also thank his loyal fans of course: Say it with me: 'thank you! thank you! thank you!'

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Nice to see Fleur feeling the love too (a bit like Maisie who wasnā€™t loved on the show but got lots of runner ups on the tour).

Reactions: 12
Whatā€™s most hilarious about Cars: The Musical is that Iā€™m sure weā€™ve speculated on here before that Gio canā€™t drive, due to the lack of flash car posts he would absolutely make if he could.

View attachment 1900070

I love the idea that photos werenā€™t posted to preserve the mystique and we ended up with that.
Gio as a cross between Freddie Mercury and Danny Zuko.

• Haha
I love the idea that photos werenā€™t posted to preserve the mystique and we ended up with that.
Gio as a cross between Freddie Mercury and Danny Zuko.
This maybe explains LadyLavā€™s slightly odd comment about ā€˜not having an Italian beating heartā€™ to the show or some waffle.

She was wanting a sophisticated tribute to his homeland and got Gino Dā€™acampo doing cabaret šŸ¤£

• Haha
Ah, I'm actually quite pleased for Mardy winning a couple. It's much better when there is a mix of winners and runners-up.

Really hope Fleur wins one and Ellie gets at least one runner-up place.

I'll also feel bad for Hamza if he gets nowt.

Reactions: 5
Surely Hamza will get a few?? It seems he has nailed the AS lift after the first fluff of it.

The Fail have a story about Jowita's 'mystery bouquet' from Gio, and the S*n something about a 'raucous afterparty'. Who will Molly have snagged now? Anton?

• Haha
Last yearā€™s ā€˜wild after partyā€™ was a few of them having drinks/chats/smokes at the hotel. I imagine this year is similarly as debauched.

It did, however, spawn this photo of Rose getting bear hugged by Craig šŸ˜† (I didnā€™t have this on my camera roll for anyone concerned!)
74BCDC10-F600-49D7-9AA6-F015E1CC33A4.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.